HELLO B&B Reviews

Herenweg 28, Utrecht, Netherlands

The owner is very nice and helpful. The location is very safe and quiet.

The directions were abysmal; when I finally got there, the host wasn't there, and could not be reached by phone or e-mail. I ended up forfeiting the smallish deposit and finding another place to stay on the fly. I do NOT recommend this joint.

• 5th Aug 2015

The absence of a bedside light was a disadvantage , and the relatively thin curtains allowed too much light into the room, making it difficult to sleep comfortably.

• 6th Jul 2015

It was a really great place to stay. The owner was super friendly, showed us around and was just super welcoming. We weren't there for long, we left super early inthe moemorning but we enjoyed every minute we were there. Plus there are 3 supermarkets around the corner. Handy!!

We had a wonderful stay at this place. Staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful and the house was at perfect walking distance to the city centre!

I enjoyed my brief stay at Hello B&B. Excellent location for me in Utrecht, and in a quiet, safe neighborhood. Right near three (!) grocery stores, which was useful. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The other guests seemed nice and respectful, and some of them cooked amazing smelling food, but I guess you can't count on that! Really, it was just right for my little trip to Utrecht. I would stay there again and would recommend the Hello B&B.

• 7th Oct 2014

nice atmosphere, good wifi and breakfast, and very clean!

Really enjoyed our stay. Clean and comfortable, great location, good breakfast and lovely hosts. Thanks!

Staff were really warm and close to us! If I ever come back to Utrecht.. I am fairly sure that I will come back to that hostel ;)

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Very nice B&B! Cosy and quiet. I recommend it!

Nice and helpful staff, good facilities. Nothing to complain!

• 11th Oct 2013

Pleasant and friendly Guest House, just around 10 minutes walk from Utrecht Central Railway Station. I was very happy with my stay here.

The best hostel I have ever been!!!!!!!!!!!

Very friendly atmosphere and excellent value for money. The staff was also very kind and always available to help you to get around in Utrecht. After 12 nights I didn't have any negatieve remark whatsoever.

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Portugal

Very good place to stay! Ercan is a very exquisite person! See you soon Ercan :D

• 12th Aug 2013

The hostel is very good considering it's position. The only thing I don't like is the verandah which is abandoned and dirty. It could become a gem if it will be restructurated. The owner is very gentle and kind and he is absolutely at your disposal for every issue

A lovely little hostel on the northern edge of the city centre with a helpful and friendly owner. Clean and with a simple but nice breakfast in the morning.

The staff is very kind. However, the kitchen and dining room are a bit smelly. Besides, it lacks air condition in the rooms and the window is not big enough. Therefor, it is a bit hot at night in summer. Nevertheless, it is cheap and worthy.

Had two nice days, and very very satisfit

• 16th Jun 2013