HELLO B&B Reviews

Herenweg 28, Utrecht, Netherlands

nice atmosphere, good wifi and breakfast, and very clean!

Really enjoyed our stay. Clean and comfortable, great location, good breakfast and lovely hosts. Thanks!

Staff were really warm and close to us! If I ever come back to Utrecht.. I am fairly sure that I will come back to that hostel ;)

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Spain

Very nice B&B! Cosy and quiet. I recommend it!

Nice and helpful staff, good facilities. Nothing to complain!

• 11th Oct 2013

Pleasant and friendly Guest House, just around 10 minutes walk from Utrecht Central Railway Station. I was very happy with my stay here.

The best hostel I have ever been!!!!!!!!!!!

Very friendly atmosphere and excellent value for money. The staff was also very kind and always available to help you to get around in Utrecht. After 12 nights I didn't have any negatieve remark whatsoever.

• 18th Aug 2013
  • Portugal

Very good place to stay! Ercan is a very exquisite person! See you soon Ercan :D

• 12th Aug 2013

The hostel is very good considering it's position. The only thing I don't like is the verandah which is abandoned and dirty. It could become a gem if it will be restructurated. The owner is very gentle and kind and he is absolutely at your disposal for every issue

A lovely little hostel on the northern edge of the city centre with a helpful and friendly owner. Clean and with a simple but nice breakfast in the morning.

The staff is very kind. However, the kitchen and dining room are a bit smelly. Besides, it lacks air condition in the rooms and the window is not big enough. Therefor, it is a bit hot at night in summer. Nevertheless, it is cheap and worthy.

Had two nice days, and very very satisfit

• 16th Jun 2013

Nice place!

Ha-ha, people, stay there! There was the best hostel, I saw. Many thanks for owner!

Good location - close to central station - great when you want to travel around; free breakfast; kitchen at your disposal; nice clean room; helpful staff

The boss is really nice and friendly! He even gave us the plastic bags to pack the breakfast when we needed to go out early in the morning!

Very nice atmosphere, we had a nice stay.

I FEEL THAT I WASTE MY TIME, MY MONEY AND MY HOLIDAYS IN THIS PLACE... NOT HEATING, BAD SERVICES, SO EXPENSIVE... NO WORTHY

• 23rd Mar 2013
  • Spain

The hostel, location and stuff is nice, but it is little bit hard to find it. Look for sing: "Hello"

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4