HEY Backpackers Reviews

21 Yangwa-ro 16-gil (Seogyo-dong, 355-12), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I like the place. It is located very conveniently and is very well-connected to the rest of the city. My only suggestions are to increase the facilities for bathing and washing. I was in Backpackers 1 which hosted 14 people at that time and it had only one bathroom+toilet, so someone would always be queuing outside the bathroom to use it. The owner does not interfere. It is located next to several pubs so the music keeps on going until 2-3 in the night.

One bathroom for 14people is a to less

This is the worst hostel I've ever been to. Drunk people kept on jumping into the room during the night. Felt scary und unsafe.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Spain

Ppl played cards at midnight(3 o'clock in the morning), it's annoying. would you please tell those backpackers do not do any things to bother other ppl live there. The 6 bed room, where I lived is a bit mess when I check-in. But it was cleaned when I came back again. The location is nice, you can find everything you want close to the hostel. And it's near by the subway.

This is a good place to stay if you want to save some money. The place is OK, but the hostel is small and can feel a little cramped. Still OK though.

Great stay! Thanks for everything

• 11th Apr 2014

The hostel was nice, but the owner was a bit annoying. He always entered the dorm, not knocking or aksing, there was not key for the dorm. He always looked annoyed for whatever reason and sometimes even looked like he was judging us. One night there was a party in the hostel until 2am and instead of aksing the people to be less noisy, the owner was the most noisy of all. If ou don't mind that, the hostel is pretty nice. It is well situated,10 minutes for the closest subay and restaurents.

My stay at HEY backpackers was phenomonal. Good atmosphere to meet other backpackers, good service and help. The host, Mr. Ko is a really nice guy that will help you any time of the day

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Everything at HEY Backpackers was awesome! The atmosphere was excellent and the people I met were all friendly and trustworthy. The owner, Mr. Ko, is great at treating his patrons to local Korean savory and Soju. The rooms were all clean and the common area was perfect for getting to know the other people. I was able to get a very early check in time and was able to stay long after check out until I found additional accommodation before leaving Seoul. Great place. Would definitely go back.

• 6th Feb 2014