HEY Backpackers Reviews

21 Yangwa-ro 16-gil (Seogyo-dong, 355-12), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

A good location near to the airport bus stop and metro station. A good place to crash for the night but not very clean and lacks facilities. The place was very unsecure. An unlockable front door to the apartment and no lockers available.

Can be quite uncomfortable for those staying for a short visit. Other reviews of the hostel owner holds a kernel of truth.

• 18th Jun 2015

I had a wonderful stay at HEY Backpackers. They even upgraded my room (6 mixed dorm) to a 4 person room. They moved me there because the 6 mixed was really full and no one was staying in the 4 person room. I pretty much got a private room for no extra charge! Great and friendly management!

• 29th May 2015

Great location and value for money!

• 8th May 2015

Location is awesome, hostel is very cheap and does not lack in facilities that more expensive hostels have. The owner is quite a character. He will invite you to drink (has happened every night in the week I was there) which can be fun if you know your limits and can be firm in saying 'no'. However, if you are a girl and not strong enough in fending off unwanted advances, please reconsider and find another place.

This Hostel is nice. Kitchen and Livingroom with Sofa are not small. There is PC and we can always Internet. Clean. but 1 Thing. Its little bit cold. I saw a Heating, but always Switch off... Another Guy said also, "here is cold." I mean not very cold. I think, this House hat good Wall maybe. But no Heating...Wenn you are week to cold, it would be not good in Winter.