HEY Backpackers Reviews

21 Yangwa-ro 16-gil (Seogyo-dong, 355-12), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

This Hostel is nice. Kitchen and Livingroom with Sofa are not small. There is PC and we can always Internet. Clean. but 1 Thing. Its little bit cold. I saw a Heating, but always Switch off... Another Guy said also, "here is cold." I mean not very cold. I think, this House hat good Wall maybe. But no Heating...Wenn you are week to cold, it would be not good in Winter.

The toilet is a bit too cold for comfort in winter. Host Mr Ko was very warm and enthusiastic so the stay overall was very nice. Met some international people there too!

I didn't get the room I booked and was moved from one hostel to another to facilitate other bookings despite having already paid a deposit on the booking. Bathrooms were really dirty and small, old and rundown. The owner told me he was doing me a favor on arrival, while persistantly hitting me on the shoulder. My Korean friend said he was an extremely untypical and odd/ weird Korean. He was also mostly drunk while working with customers. Have fun !

i liked it very much. this hostel is for the party lover...but Mr Go the manager/owner was the best. That dude is crazy but in a good way! you cant beat is impossible prices! just go and see for yourself!

I booked at 5 bedroom ensuite. I think it suppose to be 4 bedroom because one of the bed was queen size and it too small for 2 adult sleep together. The owner never clean our room. He do charge if you left your baggage more then 1 days.

The bathroom needed to be cleaner..it looked dingy..the bathroom was attached to a storage room.. this door had a window without glass with a black cloth hung up on it...the rooms didn't provide clean sheets, they had dust on them..the people there were nice though..and very helpful...for 20,000 won private room..you get what you pay for..ill suggest if ur not low on money don't stay here..the kitchen was dirty and super old.

The price doesn't get much better than this in the Hongdae area. Ko, also known as "The Boss" was full of energy, exciting, and helpful. No staff works on site, so with the right travelers there, it can really feel like hom

Location is good, although really difficult to find at first, and the sign is very small and easy to miss. The owner is quite a character... He likes to bargain and talk very loudly, but he is very entertaining. Overall we enjoyed our stay, and the rooms were clean.