HEY Backpackers Reviews

21 Yangwa-ro 16-gil (Seogyo-dong, 355-12), Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Location is awesome, hostel is very cheap and does not lack in facilities that more expensive hostels have. The owner is quite a character. He will invite you to drink (has happened every night in the week I was there) which can be fun if you know your limits and can be firm in saying 'no'. However, if you are a girl and not strong enough in fending off unwanted advances, please reconsider and find another place.

This Hostel is nice. Kitchen and Livingroom with Sofa are not small. There is PC and we can always Internet. Clean. but 1 Thing. Its little bit cold. I saw a Heating, but always Switch off... Another Guy said also, "here is cold." I mean not very cold. I think, this House hat good Wall maybe. But no Heating...Wenn you are week to cold, it would be not good in Winter.

The toilet is a bit too cold for comfort in winter. Host Mr Ko was very warm and enthusiastic so the stay overall was very nice. Met some international people there too!

I didn't get the room I booked and was moved from one hostel to another to facilitate other bookings despite having already paid a deposit on the booking. Bathrooms were really dirty and small, old and rundown. The owner told me he was doing me a favor on arrival, while persistantly hitting me on the shoulder. My Korean friend said he was an extremely untypical and odd/ weird Korean. He was also mostly drunk while working with customers. Have fun !

i liked it very much. this hostel is for the party lover...but Mr Go the manager/owner was the best. That dude is crazy but in a good way! you cant beat is impossible prices! just go and see for yourself!

I booked at 5 bedroom ensuite. I think it suppose to be 4 bedroom because one of the bed was queen size and it too small for 2 adult sleep together. The owner never clean our room. He do charge if you left your baggage more then 1 days.