HI Amazônia Reviews

Av. Governador José Malcher, 592, Belem, Brazil

Only there for three hours to be fair but didn't feel very comfortable or it was that welcoming personally. That's my opinion though. The breakfast choice seemed below average and was handed to you on a plate. You couldn't choose anything extra to eat. Try and add you own food to it if you stay here and the meal is important.

I didn't really like this place. It's really expensive, the rooms had no windows, the breakfast is a joke, the bathrooms are not clean, the staff is not really friendly, there are no maps or touristic information and the staff doesn't give you any advice,. the price por luggage storage is also too high, they have rules for everything..... the only good thing was the little terrace outside!

I stayed 2 nights. First night I barely slept. this hostel is super noisy. The AC was that cold that I had to ask for a blanker and they hadnt. They toilets were disgusting, I found what you can imagine floating couple of times. More than 25 USD for this place is a robbery. Anyway, the only positive point was the breakfast that was acceptable.

Unfriendly Staff and subdued atmosphere. Expensive for what it offers.