HI Arrecifes Hostel Reviews

Rua Camboim, 870 - Boa Viagem, Boa Viagem, Recife, Brazil

Hi, I chose this hostel because I had made a reservation for one bed in a two-bed dorm. But when I got there, I was placed in a seven-bed dorm with three other guys. I voiced my objection that what I had been given was not what I had been promised, but the management was indifferent. It turned out fine because the other guys were okay, and the staff was in every other way really superb and delightful! But it is still bad manners to not honor the specific terms of a reservation.

would be nice to have a bar over there and more propaganda to attract more guests.

• 14th Jun 2011

Such a nice atmosphere ! This is a very shiny house, with a nice garden about 5 blocks from the sea. It´s very easy to take a bus right in front of the hostel and go to all the places in Recife (and also is close to the airport). Everything was clean and the staff was very very friendly ! And the breakfast is nice too !! I´ll be back for sure...

• 23rd May 2011

The staff is absolutly FANTASTIC, and they made my stay in Recife an unforgettable and fun experience. Abraços grandes para Icaro e Marcia !

Great hostel- really helpful staff- really clean-nice breakfast- only problem is the mosquitos at night as the windows are left open.

Great place! Great location, very friendly & helpful staff and really clean.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Hostel located in a quiet nice neighborhood, 5 min walk from the beach. Also close to the airport, very convenience to take bus from airport and get dropped off in front of hostel.

Staff were fantastic from helping with directions to portugese lessons all during Carnaval time too.