HI - Arrifana Youth Hostel Reviews

Urbaniza��o Arrifamar, Praia da Arrifana, Aljezur, Portugal

My plan was to stay here for three weeks but after the first days I got enough. The location is far away from everything, the closest supermarket is 30 min walk and it's actually pretty far to the beach too. The worst part is that I couldn't get my money back. I paid them for two weeks in advance but when I wanted to leave they told me that it was impossible to get my money back. I lost 120€ because of that. But mainly I don't recommend this hostel because of the unfamiliar atmosphere!

• 13th Jun 2014