HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

Spent several minutes waiting outside before anyone attended to my ringing the doorbell, then slow check-in process itself when I was in quite a hurry. Room was a little cramped, bathroom even more cramped and pretty grotty, and the sink was almost falling off the wall. The included breakfast was a positive, and a spacious living area and patio

Beds are uncomfortable and make noises every time you move... On the other hand the staff are nice and friendly :)

Nice Hostel!

Excellent choice for Hostel

Nice hostel, very good location. Good wifi, awesome free breakfast. It's located in a Safe area of town. Would stay again.

It was easy to walk around, the hostel is in a safe area. I liked the size of the room, very large so it didnt get stuffy. The beds were super comfortable, I was there only one night but was very pleasant. I walked from the train station, which is one mile away and nice walk. For the price I recommend it, although there isn't much to do in Baltimore, glad there is a HI hostel that is accessible.

Nice place and location

Good area, nice staff, clean, everthing okay!!

Well Whère to start ? The building itself is beautiful, old and very typical The staff Is really friendly The place is clean There is a terrasse The kitchen is huge The living room is well furnished The rooms are cleans The location is perfect

Best hostel in the states

I am an Indian and I travel a lot, I have travelled the Himalayas for 4 years and the Indian west coast for 2 years after that. I have stayed at a lot of places, but I must say HI Baltimore was the best among all of them. In the heart of a historical American city this warm and close place can make you feel like home away from home.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • India

Great safe communal feeling.

Torn on staff, most were pleasant but he girl who checked me I was miserable. Lots of older and long term guests.

The staff are mad cool. They always have a great attitude & will treat you like known friend. The vibe there is like a family vibe which is rare to find in hostels. I would say its my favorite from all the ones I've been to so far…

Cheap, with an excellent vibe. Thumbs up all round...

Great place to stay! Kudos to the staff!

I enjoyed my stay there very much. The only thing that bothered me was, that I was a bit cold when I woke uo because of the air conditioning and you couldn't control that. Other than that I loved it!

I love the hostel and the staff. Everything was super clean and comfortable! Look forward to staying again!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • stewartl18717968

Great hostel. Very nice staff and good value for the city.

Best Hostel I've stayed...