HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

Great everything ! Highly recommended

• 21st Aug 2014

This was my 2nd stay at the Baltimore Hostel. I stayed there 4 or 5 years ago for 6 consecutive nights; I was in town to see 6 consecutive games at Camden Yards. My stay this time--one night--was for a ball game. I live in NY and drove down for a 1-night stay. Brought my bicycle with me; which the staff locked up for me in the basement. Staff was great! Also, made some friends with other guests, particularly this young lady who had flown in from Taiwan to see bunch of Orioles games

• 13th Aug 2014

staff's people are really nice and it's so close to the importants places

This hostel was great! It was clean, secure, and the staff were friendly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'd stay at this Hi-Baltimore again in a second!

This is a great place to stay. It is a convenient location. It is clean and beautiful. The staff is great.

• 28th Jul 2014

Everything in the city is pretty close to this hostel. Located right next to the basilica so it's very easy to find.

Just spent three nights. Over all I would say this hostel is adequate at best compared to others I have stayed at during my trip. While the location itself was quite convenient to get to from the airport and in a decent part of town with easy access to many surrounding areas and things to do the room was just okay and several of the outlets didnt work. The bathroom was not the cleanest, and both of the external washrooms were experiencing issues which made things challenging.

Best hostel I've been to! My 3rd time there and I love it.

Great location, reasonable price, very cool looking old-fashioned building, really great staff and facilities (laundry, kitchen, internet, etc). I would definitely recommend staying here if you're checking out Charm City.

Very good HI hostel close to the harbor.

The bathroom was terrible. ..... and bed very hard

Great hostel, in a perfect location by the Baltimore Cathedral and only a 10 minute walk from the Inner Harbor. Dorm room was clean and had everything I needed - clean sheets, plug sockets, mirror and a decent bathroom. Breakfast was basic - toast or make your own pancakes - but I wouldn't expect anything more from a hostel. The common area had a friendly atmosphere and was a comfortable place to hang out. I would definitely recommend to budget travellers.

Staffs are helpful! I wemt there impromptu and they help me a lot. Ask for a suggestion about free bus, that was amazing

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

in a lovely old villa however facilities were looking a little poor and in definite need of some TLC. Good location and friendly staff.

Excellent hostel in beautiful Mount Vernon! Thank you so much! Free internet, free food one night, good company, near transportation, clean, spacious and comfortable.

A nice place to stay. If u would have to visit Baltimore city, I definitely recommend this place. Near to city center. Plus wonderful breakfast and kitchen facilities! I am really impressed by their kitchen, u could even cook yourself! BTW, I don't think the city is so good. suggest those visitors consider more on safety before coming Baltimore.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • China

I do think a long history hotel supported traveler's journal. Even you can not image how to stay with 8 - 10 members together, but hostel makes it happen. Culture, language and food could be enjoyed at the same time.

• 6th Jun 2014

A really good place to rest up. It was perfect location for what I needed.

Well located and polite employees

• 16th May 2014

Excellent. Wish I'd stayed more than one night. Free breakfast and excellent maps and advice from staff for getting around the city. Location is near everything you'd want to see or do.