HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

Good set up, great kitchen, you can easily walk places overall a very good stay

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Hostel staff are very friendly and welcoming. Services and facilities I found very good. Well kept hostel. Keep it up.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • Nepal

Very nice, clean, and safe. Staff is great.

• 21st Nov 2014

really helpful staff! super clean and professional

• 20th Nov 2014

The hostel, was Great !!. Is in good locations and the staff was very friendly. The best of Baltimore is that some bus are free.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • car19845313
  • Colombia

We had a good experience here. When we arrived in our room there were no floor level bunks left. As both of us have back and foot issues, there was no way we could use any upper bunks. The staff happily moved us to another room where we had floor access to the bunks. We were very happy about this.

Beautiful house, good location, extremely friendly and helpfull staff: nice place altogether! :)

It was my second time there and like my first stay i have nothing to say but positive things.

This old mansion was very nicely kept and now that its a Hostel, it has everything you could need as a hosteler. There is a nice living room with a piano. A dining room with plenty of seating area. A breakfast table and bar stools so there is room for people to sit. The kitchen is kept clean and has coffee and tea for anyone interested. There are lockers for some items next to rooms. Suitcases are too big to fit inside lockers, but inside the room you can adjust. Close to a lot of attractions.

• 16th Oct 2014

침대스텐드도고장나있고 물도잘안나오고 불편했어요 ㅠ하루만잇어서그렇지 오래 머물긴 어려울듯 하네요 야구가 늦게 끝나서 숙소까지 걸어갔는데 좀 무서웠습니다, 몇 골목 안에 있어서

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

It is in the middle of downtown, I only stayed for one night and it was good for what I needed, which is just a bed. There was a huge common area and a sizeable kitchen with it, the little patio/backyard area was a nice touch too.

They changed the combinations at the front door and on my room every day. That was annoying. Staff didn't seem overly enthusiastic to help or make me feel welcome. Maybe it was the season but the place was dead quiet and even if it was full, the set up of the place wasn't so conducive to hanging out anyway. One big TV room, an eating area and narrow kitchen. Position fine. Would run back there in a hurry.

• 28th Sep 2014

Great hostel! Great location! Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 28th Sep 2014

Everything is alright, near most places i want to go.

Their was one staff member who has very rude, when I arrived I was made to feel unwelcome and a nosence. The rest of the staff seemed nice enough. There was various interior decorating going on like painting of the walls which was very inconvinent also I was not aware it was going to even happen.

• 5th Sep 2014

Staff were really nice and helpful, especially Mike. Locations pretty close to anything worth going to in Baltimore. Atmosphere was very quiet. Most people just sat in the common area watching TV. Very little chat going on.

Great staff and awesome breakfast, thanks!!

Not too far from the Amtrak station, you can get there on the free circular bus. Not too far from the inner harbour. Poor atmosphere in our room but think that was more due to the people in there! Would recommend this hostel

Great everything ! Highly recommended

• 21st Aug 2014

This was my 2nd stay at the Baltimore Hostel. I stayed there 4 or 5 years ago for 6 consecutive nights; I was in town to see 6 consecutive games at Camden Yards. My stay this time--one night--was for a ball game. I live in NY and drove down for a 1-night stay. Brought my bicycle with me; which the staff locked up for me in the basement. Staff was great! Also, made some friends with other guests, particularly this young lady who had flown in from Taiwan to see bunch of Orioles games

• 13th Aug 2014