HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

침대스텐드도고장나있고 물도잘안나오고 불편했어요 ㅠ하루만잇어서그렇지 오래 머물긴 어려울듯 하네요 야구가 늦게 끝나서 숙소까지 걸어갔는데 좀 무서웠습니다, 몇 골목 안에 있어서

• 10th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

It is in the middle of downtown, I only stayed for one night and it was good for what I needed, which is just a bed. There was a huge common area and a sizeable kitchen with it, the little patio/backyard area was a nice touch too.

They changed the combinations at the front door and on my room every day. That was annoying. Staff didn't seem overly enthusiastic to help or make me feel welcome. Maybe it was the season but the place was dead quiet and even if it was full, the set up of the place wasn't so conducive to hanging out anyway. One big TV room, an eating area and narrow kitchen. Position fine. Would run back there in a hurry.

• 28th Sep 2014

Great hostel! Great location! Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 28th Sep 2014

Everything is alright, near most places i want to go.

Their was one staff member who has very rude, when I arrived I was made to feel unwelcome and a nosence. The rest of the staff seemed nice enough. There was various interior decorating going on like painting of the walls which was very inconvinent also I was not aware it was going to even happen.

• 5th Sep 2014

Staff were really nice and helpful, especially Mike. Locations pretty close to anything worth going to in Baltimore. Atmosphere was very quiet. Most people just sat in the common area watching TV. Very little chat going on.

Great staff and awesome breakfast, thanks!!

Not too far from the Amtrak station, you can get there on the free circular bus. Not too far from the inner harbour. Poor atmosphere in our room but think that was more due to the people in there! Would recommend this hostel

Great everything ! Highly recommended

• 21st Aug 2014

This was my 2nd stay at the Baltimore Hostel. I stayed there 4 or 5 years ago for 6 consecutive nights; I was in town to see 6 consecutive games at Camden Yards. My stay this time--one night--was for a ball game. I live in NY and drove down for a 1-night stay. Brought my bicycle with me; which the staff locked up for me in the basement. Staff was great! Also, made some friends with other guests, particularly this young lady who had flown in from Taiwan to see bunch of Orioles games

• 13th Aug 2014

staff's people are really nice and it's so close to the importants places

This hostel was great! It was clean, secure, and the staff were friendly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'd stay at this Hi-Baltimore again in a second!

This is a great place to stay. It is a convenient location. It is clean and beautiful. The staff is great.

• 28th Jul 2014

Everything in the city is pretty close to this hostel. Located right next to the basilica so it's very easy to find.

Just spent three nights. Over all I would say this hostel is adequate at best compared to others I have stayed at during my trip. While the location itself was quite convenient to get to from the airport and in a decent part of town with easy access to many surrounding areas and things to do the room was just okay and several of the outlets didnt work. The bathroom was not the cleanest, and both of the external washrooms were experiencing issues which made things challenging.

Best hostel I've been to! My 3rd time there and I love it.

Great location, reasonable price, very cool looking old-fashioned building, really great staff and facilities (laundry, kitchen, internet, etc). I would definitely recommend staying here if you're checking out Charm City.

Very good HI hostel close to the harbor.

The bathroom was terrible. ..... and bed very hard