HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

Great staff and awesome breakfast, thanks!!

Not too far from the Amtrak station, you can get there on the free circular bus. Not too far from the inner harbour. Poor atmosphere in our room but think that was more due to the people in there! Would recommend this hostel

Great everything ! Highly recommended

• 21st Aug 2014

This was my 2nd stay at the Baltimore Hostel. I stayed there 4 or 5 years ago for 6 consecutive nights; I was in town to see 6 consecutive games at Camden Yards. My stay this time--one night--was for a ball game. I live in NY and drove down for a 1-night stay. Brought my bicycle with me; which the staff locked up for me in the basement. Staff was great! Also, made some friends with other guests, particularly this young lady who had flown in from Taiwan to see bunch of Orioles games

• 13th Aug 2014

At first I didn't find the hostel. I went off the bus and went to the left, it turned out to be on the right. Although the city made me feel unsecured a little bit, this hostel is very clean and nice. The location is good, you can just go to many places by walk.

staff's people are really nice and it's so close to the importants places

This hostel was great! It was clean, secure, and the staff were friendly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'd stay at this Hi-Baltimore again in a second!

1 2 Next » last »