HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

Great hostel, in a perfect location by the Baltimore Cathedral and only a 10 minute walk from the Inner Harbor. Dorm room was clean and had everything I needed - clean sheets, plug sockets, mirror and a decent bathroom. Breakfast was basic - toast or make your own pancakes - but I wouldn't expect anything more from a hostel. The common area had a friendly atmosphere and was a comfortable place to hang out. I would definitely recommend to budget travellers.

Staffs are helpful! I wemt there impromptu and they help me a lot. Ask for a suggestion about free bus, that was amazing

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

in a lovely old villa however facilities were looking a little poor and in definite need of some TLC. Good location and friendly staff.

Excellent hostel in beautiful Mount Vernon! Thank you so much! Free internet, free food one night, good company, near transportation, clean, spacious and comfortable.

A nice place to stay. If u would have to visit Baltimore city, I definitely recommend this place. Near to city center. Plus wonderful breakfast and kitchen facilities! I am really impressed by their kitchen, u could even cook yourself! BTW, I don't think the city is so good. suggest those visitors consider more on safety before coming Baltimore.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • China

I do think a long history hotel supported traveler's journal. Even you can not image how to stay with 8 - 10 members together, but hostel makes it happen. Culture, language and food could be enjoyed at the same time.

• 6th Jun 2014

A really good place to rest up. It was perfect location for what I needed.

Well located and polite employees

• 16th May 2014

Excellent. Wish I'd stayed more than one night. Free breakfast and excellent maps and advice from staff for getting around the city. Location is near everything you'd want to see or do.

The hostel is located in a historical building right in the middle of everything, The staff is awesome. One thing to improve is that it was hard to figure out how to make the water in the shower hot. Well, I only stayed one day and had no chance to ask. My experience was great, met a few interesting travelers too.

1 2 Next » last »