HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

At first I didn't find the hostel. I went off the bus and went to the left, it turned out to be on the right. Although the city made me feel unsecured a little bit, this hostel is very clean and nice. The location is good, you can just go to many places by walk.

staff's people are really nice and it's so close to the importants places

This hostel was great! It was clean, secure, and the staff were friendly. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'd stay at this Hi-Baltimore again in a second!

This is a great place to stay. It is a convenient location. It is clean and beautiful. The staff is great.

• 28th Jul 2014

Everything in the city is pretty close to this hostel. Located right next to the basilica so it's very easy to find.

Just spent three nights. Over all I would say this hostel is adequate at best compared to others I have stayed at during my trip. While the location itself was quite convenient to get to from the airport and in a decent part of town with easy access to many surrounding areas and things to do the room was just okay and several of the outlets didnt work. The bathroom was not the cleanest, and both of the external washrooms were experiencing issues which made things challenging.

Best hostel I've been to! My 3rd time there and I love it.

Great location, reasonable price, very cool looking old-fashioned building, really great staff and facilities (laundry, kitchen, internet, etc). I would definitely recommend staying here if you're checking out Charm City.

Very good HI hostel close to the harbor.

The bathroom was terrible. ..... and bed very hard

Great hostel, in a perfect location by the Baltimore Cathedral and only a 10 minute walk from the Inner Harbor. Dorm room was clean and had everything I needed - clean sheets, plug sockets, mirror and a decent bathroom. Breakfast was basic - toast or make your own pancakes - but I wouldn't expect anything more from a hostel. The common area had a friendly atmosphere and was a comfortable place to hang out. I would definitely recommend to budget travellers.

Staffs are helpful! I wemt there impromptu and they help me a lot. Ask for a suggestion about free bus, that was amazing

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

in a lovely old villa however facilities were looking a little poor and in definite need of some TLC. Good location and friendly staff.

1 2 Next » last »