HI-Baltimore Hostel Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

The hostel is located in a historical building right in the middle of everything, The staff is awesome. One thing to improve is that it was hard to figure out how to make the water in the shower hot. Well, I only stayed one day and had no chance to ask. My experience was great, met a few interesting travelers too.

Really good location in downtown Baltimore, staff were friendly. The place was really clean.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I stayed in this hostel for several days, but I fell in love with it from the first day. Though I had only 2 days in Baltimore, this was my favorite stay during all my trip, or at least one of the best. The hostel is situated in the centre of the city. The staff was really friendly and helpful, I regret I had to leave this hostel, cause there I felt very well. One day we even had a meal with pasta. The atmosphere in this hostel was very sociable. I love it a lot.

1 2 Next » last »