HI-Baltimore Reviews

17 West Mulberry Street, Baltimore, USA

Really good location in downtown Baltimore, staff were friendly. The place was really clean.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

I stayed in this hostel for several days, but I fell in love with it from the first day. Though I had only 2 days in Baltimore, this was my favorite stay during all my trip, or at least one of the best. The hostel is situated in the centre of the city. The staff was really friendly and helpful, I regret I had to leave this hostel, cause there I felt very well. One day we even had a meal with pasta. The atmosphere in this hostel was very sociable. I love it a lot.

The location is great, the house is big and have good places to stay, but the rooms are smelly and the beds are so little compared with other hostels. Also the guest have the permission to play instruments inside the living room, two people was playing the chelo and the clarinet, out loud and for many hours. In the hostel I never saw a housekeeping in any room, only in the kitchen.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Chile

Staff was especially with directions and even loaned me an alarm clock to get up for an early flight. I would have liked for breakfast to be earlier or at least something earlier to go. I had to leave before 7:30 every day.

I knew a lot of people at this hostel! Even the stuff come out with you for night time! The breakfast is awesome, and you can use the computer and stay at the living room relaxing any time! Was awesome... The bathroom just maybe is tooo small for a shower... Lol

The whole experience was awesome, I enjoyed living in the hostel.

Wifi never worked.I know they were updating, but I had to go elsewhere to get on line..That probably affected the TV which was also rubbish

Like in other youthhostels, an offering of free breakfast is requested.

Would stay here again.