HI Baltimore

8.7
Fabulous 711 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
6th May 2017

Excellent facility. Clean and efficient. The building is old, but the renovations served the purpose just fine. Only fault: Electrical outlets in the room do not allow for quite use of a hair dryer so as not to disturb other guests. The woman dorm bathroom and shower have no outlets so used the hall bathroom. This tied up the bathroom. The entire stay was pleasant.

21st Apr 2017

Great place, perfectly situated, cool classic old Baltimore building too. I use it regularly!

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

I had a great stay at HI Baltimore. It was close to a lot of attractions and it was a great deal. Highly recommend it.

Thank you for the awesome review of your recent stay at HI Baltimore We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

7th Apr 2017

Very nice space in a beautiful building. Easily accessed by bus.

4th Apr 2017

Good location and amazing breakfast. Thanks HI Baltimore!

thank you for the great review I am glad we met your needs and our location allowed you to enjoy the sights in Baltimore and you were able to enjoy our guest favorite daily free breakfast. .

• Macedonia, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2017

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been at! I was unlucky to find place for all over my place, but I can confirm that the days when I stayed there were my best in Baltimore and it is in great manner thanks to the hostel!. Great location, very helpful staff, very clean and pretty modern place. Every aspect of the hostel is well organized. The kitchen and the main rooms are really comfortable. It's great either if you want to chill out after a long walk or work until late.I recommend it!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

Great staff, great location, better free breakfasts than you'd find in an expensive hotel, and really beautiful.

Thank you for your very kind review finding the hostel to be as beautiful as we do while enjoying our guest favorite free breakfast!! We look forward to seeing you again until then have safe travels

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Mar 2017

Great staff! Crystal was wonderful with walking tour and furnishing us with pizza when she did not have time to make tacos. Nice clean kitchen with breakfast furnished each morning and supper in the evening. Living area was a great place to gather and watch TV with free movies. Close to many areas to walk to and free bus line just a block away.

Thank you for the awesome review, So glad you were to enjoy some our local activities and hostel dinners! I will be sure to pass along your comments to Crystal we think she is awesome as well !! Safe travels

26th Feb 2017
6.3

The lady we very nasty and accused me of being in an argument which never occurred with me

thank you for feedback , I do apologize for the incident referred to in your review it is certainly not the atmosphere we want to create for our guest. We value all feedback and in this case will be used as a teaching moment as we continue to look for ways to improve our service and guest experience.

24th Feb 2017

Overall very nice and helpful staff, good connection to busses, showers could be renewed but they were not dirty, nice atmosphere and free breakfast! :-) i will come back

Thank you for the very kind review, I am happy to see our hostel met your needs and you had the opportunity to enjoy our guest favorite free breakfast! I will also pass along your kind words to the staff letting them know their efforts are being noticed