8.5
Fabulous 618 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 618 Total Reviews
HI Baltimore Located at 17 West Mulberry Street, , Baltimore.
USA
Baltimore Maryland 21201 17 West Mulberry Street
85% 618
39.2939724 -76.6164422
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Very nice facility. Parking was a bit of a pain to deal with, but can't really expect much more with a location like it is.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Jul 2016

Location is everything! Once you've seen all of the beautiful architecture and historical sights in the immediate vicinity, catch the FREE Charm City Circulator or grab a nearby Zipcar to explore the rest of the city. But remember that you're sharing a room with 11 other people of varying personalities - bring ear plugs and a sleeping mask if you plan to get any rest. The staff take a little time to warm up, but they are a nice bunch overall. Just ask and they will accommodate you!

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback we are so happy that you enjoyed our beautiful city and look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you to the area

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

When I arrived to Baltimore I felt that it is not going to be really a pleasant place to visit or stay at, but I kinda "got along" after a while. So I want you to be aware of this when reading/looking at my review. The hostel overall was nice and clean, it's security and facilities were good. The thing I did not like was its atmosphere, I did not feel like being in a hostel. Overall, it was ok and worth staying at.

24th Jun 2016
8.0

The location was great. First check in person was not too friendly. Almost sarcastic about being asked about where to find good restaurants, etc. Showers leaked, took a while to get hot water, and were very small. This could be because the building is 200 years old. Nice patio area to meet other travelers. Wasn't the cleanest hostel I've stayed in but overall a great location. The first night was very noisy. Bring earplugs.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

The staff were excellent. Friendly, perfect location, overall great.

2nd Jun 2016
7.7

Security is top notch. Lockers in hall would not fit my carry on bag. The location is 'iffy' - has a vibe I am not exactly comfortable with as a 'solo' female traveler. Staff is a mixed bag - Christopher and one other guy at my check out was great! Others had zero personality or care in my existence. Atmosphere was like I was in the home of a relative that I didn't really know. Not good or bad. I was in the women's dorm. Bring eye mask and ear plugs. I didn't sleep well - therefo

• USA, Female, 31-40
24th May 2016

The hostel was a nice place to stay for a low cost, with great access to the city center.

22nd May 2016

The Hostel is centrally located and very accessible to bus, train and light rail. It is right in the heart of the museum district. The only down side was the building it is not handicapped accessible at all - there are several steps leading into front door and a very steep, long staircase to the women's dorm. Other than that, I would have given it a higher rating - the beds were clean w/firm mattresses, the hostel offered numerous activities & quiet hours were respected.

18th May 2016

My only complaint is that all bedding is covered in plastic cases - not a great thing to hear every person's every movement in a shared room when trying to sleep (I even had earbuds in with music playing). The location is amazing, and everything else was great.

• eli_mp20033232
  • Brazil, Female, 31-40
17th May 2016

I like very much, but I am disappointed with the breakfast, because I paid the same price at the HI in Boston, and the breakfast was excellent.