Fabulous 635 Total Reviews
Fabulous 635 Total Reviews
HI Baltimore Located at 17 West Mulberry Street, , Baltimore.
USA
Baltimore Maryland 21201 17 West Mulberry Street
86% 635
39.2939724 -76.6164422
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
9th Aug 2016

Not a problem. Staff was very courteous! Very friendly with our being phony! Good vibes, good aura! Brook at the front desk is a goddess!!!!!

Thank you for the great review , I will certainly pass along your comments to the staff to let them know their efforts are appreciated . We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

2nd Aug 2016
6.6

This hostel, while alright, could use a remodel. The building was really cool, but it needed some work. The bathroom was disgusting/didn't work completely. The bunk bed I was on was broken, so I had to make sure to push it back together before I climbed up. The worst part for me was the atmosphere. Everyone there was quite a bit older, so there wasn't anyone to hang out with. That isn't the fault of the hostel management, it's probably because Baltimore isn't the most popular for young people.

Thank you for your review , I am sorry we did not meet your expectations we do value all feedback from our guests making their feedback a major component of our ongoing Process for Improvement your comments will certainly be part of that process. If your travels do bring you back to Baltimore we would love to see you again.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

Really liked it there. Nice staff and good facilities. Coming from Ne York, the prces in this hostel were really nice

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

I had an amazing couple of days in Baltimore, made all the better by the time I had at the Hostel. Special mention goes out to my man Jeffrey who went above and beyond to provide the ultimate hosting experience.

• Australia, Female, 41+
20th Jul 2016

Awesome hostel in a great location. Huge, well stocked kitchen. Only downside is a bunkbed room with 12 beds has 2 showers in the room and in the showers is no hooks or shelves to put your stuff on so everything goes on the floor. Also in the 2 toilets toilet paper runs out quickly.

• USA, Female, 31-40
20th Jul 2016

You can tell that the staff at HI USA Baltimore are more than just colleagues, they are family, and they extend a family-style welcome to the travelers who stay with them. The rooms are very secure, there is always someone on the front desk, and everything is very clean. The common room is large and comfortable with a large television, plenty of table space for working, and a lovely sitting area. Bonus: Each bunk (even the top bunks) has access to power.

Thank you for awesome review the staff takes great pride in making each guests stay a memorable one I am very happy we were able to meet your expectations ! I will definitely let the staff know their efforts are appreciated and do not go unnoticed thank you again . Be safe wherever your future travels may take you

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

Very nice facility. Parking was a bit of a pain to deal with, but can't really expect much more with a location like it is.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Jul 2016

Location is everything! Once you've seen all of the beautiful architecture and historical sights in the immediate vicinity, catch the FREE Charm City Circulator or grab a nearby Zipcar to explore the rest of the city. But remember that you're sharing a room with 11 other people of varying personalities - bring ear plugs and a sleeping mask if you plan to get any rest. The staff take a little time to warm up, but they are a nice bunch overall. Just ask and they will accommodate you!

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback we are so happy that you enjoyed our beautiful city and look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you to the area

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

When I arrived to Baltimore I felt that it is not going to be really a pleasant place to visit or stay at, but I kinda "got along" after a while. So I want you to be aware of this when reading/looking at my review. The hostel overall was nice and clean, it's security and facilities were good. The thing I did not like was its atmosphere, I did not feel like being in a hostel. Overall, it was ok and worth staying at.

24th Jun 2016
8.0

The location was great. First check in person was not too friendly. Almost sarcastic about being asked about where to find good restaurants, etc. Showers leaked, took a while to get hot water, and were very small. This could be because the building is 200 years old. Nice patio area to meet other travelers. Wasn't the cleanest hostel I've stayed in but overall a great location. The first night was very noisy. Bring earplugs.