8.8
Fabulous 646 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 646 Total Reviews
HI Baltimore Located at 17 West Mulberry Street, , Baltimore.
USA

Great staff

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
7.1

Clean sheets and towels but a room that was noisy because of occupants coming in and out at all times of the night (no quiet time), squeeky bunkbeds and extremely squeeky lockers that meant a quick and quiet getaway each morning was almost impossible. Good and free breakfast. Our sink blocked regularly and my lamp didn't work because it didn't have a bulb, staff gave me a bare bulb on a wire instead.

thank you for the review we do appreciate all feedback from our guests both good and the constructive I will be sure to pass along the squeaky lockers and bed comments to the proper departments to address. I am very glad to did enjoy our free breakfast it is definitely a guest favorite ! Again thank you its feedback such as yours that makes us better able to serve our guest

• Jordan, Male, 31-40
6th Sep 2016

Great place and clean,staff friendly and helpful

thank you for the very kind review the staff will be very appreciative that there efforts are noticed and the hostel met your needs .

3rd Sep 2016

One of my favorite hostels--classic old building, right near the heart of the city, and clean.

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016
8.0

Friendly staff, great living room hangout space and kitchen. Friendly & considerate roommates.

Thank you for the very kind review , the staff works hard to provide the atmosphere described I will be sure to pass along your comments to them. thank you again look forward to seeing you in the future whenever your travels bring you back to "Charm City" .

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Sep 2016

Great place! Free food Thursday and Friday nights and pancakes for breakfast! The staff are so friendly and the hostel is in a great location, loved my stay.

Thank you for the great review ! the pancake breakfast is definitely a guest favorite as are our free dinner social nights we are very glad you were able to enjoy them with the staff and other hostelers. The staff looks forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to the area .

• Honduras, Male, 31-40
28th Aug 2016

The staff was great!!!

Thank you for the awesome review and I will be sure to pass along your comment to the staff I am sure they will appreciate them

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

I barely spent any time in the hostel itself as I was out all day, but from my arrival the staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. They were happy to help with all my questions. The rooms were good and bathrooms were clean and everything worked. Air conditioning was much appreciated. The common areas were lovely and clean with excellent facilities.

• USA, Male, 31-40
9th Aug 2016

Not a problem. Staff was very courteous! Very friendly with our being phony! Good vibes, good aura! Brook at the front desk is a goddess!!!!!

Thank you for the great review , I will certainly pass along your comments to the staff to let them know their efforts are appreciated . We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

2nd Aug 2016
6.6

This hostel, while alright, could use a remodel. The building was really cool, but it needed some work. The bathroom was disgusting/didn't work completely. The bunk bed I was on was broken, so I had to make sure to push it back together before I climbed up. The worst part for me was the atmosphere. Everyone there was quite a bit older, so there wasn't anyone to hang out with. That isn't the fault of the hostel management, it's probably because Baltimore isn't the most popular for young people.

Thank you for your review , I am sorry we did not meet your expectations we do value all feedback from our guests making their feedback a major component of our ongoing Process for Improvement your comments will certainly be part of that process. If your travels do bring you back to Baltimore we would love to see you again.