HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Great staff - very helpful. Very clean hostel and great there are lockers in room and really liked the personal cubby hole and light provided. Well thought through.

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

This was my second stay at the Boston Hostel. I have always felt welcome and comfortable. The staff at the front desk is helpful, kind and informative. I also appreciate the added special emanates like the electrical docking station next to the bed.

• 27th Apr 2015

Your efficiency and calm orderliness induced the same in me. I slept through the night for the first time in years. Awoke early and happily. I am a peaceful hostel enthusiast now. When and if I travel again I will seek out hostels, if commercial quarters are needed, and hope what I find is up to your standards.

• 27th Apr 2015

I had a spectacular stay at HI-Boston. I was able to check in when I arrived - about 1:30pm - and as I was flying out first thing the next morning and was afraid I'd oversleep, I stayed in the common room by the front desk for a couple of hours before I caught a taxi back to the airport (and the girl at the front desk called a cab for me). Everyone, staff and other guests, were very friendly, I was able to grab a soda at 2am - I would definitely stay there again!

• 24th Apr 2015

Comparable to staying at a credible hotel. I could not believe how clean, spacious, and well-kept everything was. I would definitely stay here, again.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Clean and comfortable. The bathroom were big and spacious and they have bath mats for a single use. It is located very near the metro and many tourists attraction. The staff was very friendly and they let me checkin at 11 am when I got in the hostel. the breakfast was really good.

Very good hostel, it's closer to a hotel I would dare say. Facilities and beds are awesome, I even got two pillows!! Bathrooms are super clean, are there a lot of them. If you are looking for the fun, home feel hostels usually have, this is not it, however they do have activities like Harvard tour, pub crawling and club night which were a lot of fun. The volunteers are the coolest. The location is also key, it's in the middle of the town. Perfect for the tourisy things.

This is a very well kept hostel. Very clean, very safe. I was here for the Boston Marathon and the hostel was very busy, but staff was attentive to everyone and helpful. Lots of activities for each day/night by the hostel, and in a great location, one minute walk to Chinatown and Washington Street. Outside doors lock to the public in the night so the hostel is secure. Highly recommend. I would come back and stay here again. Made my stay in Boston memorable.

Well located, modern, comfortable hostel in the center of Boston. Definitely recommend.

Great location, nice new building, and really good common spaces. If you're in the forms you'll need earplugs and a sleep mask, but that's par for the course.

Really well designed and practical. An incredibly comfortable and enjoyable stay

Classic chick-hostel. Come here if you don't care about spending too much money in a near-hotel experience.

Overall it was a positive experience. This was the most expensive Hostel I have ever stayed at. Not sure the value is there. Had way better experiences at Hostels in Europe for fractions of the price. Also, a majority of the staff seemed though they were serving out some sort of sentence while at work. No smiles on their faces or welcoming presence. Not all staff staff but 3 in 4 staff members.

It was absolutly the best hostel I stayed in!! There is enough space for all your staff, everybody has a locker in their room and there are bigger ones at the first floor. Location is good as well, near to the subway and the park, easy to go jogging throug it and along the river! I definitly would stay again there :)

I stayed 1 night on a very short trip to Boston! The hostel is in a good location and the subway is just around the corner so you can get anywhere from there! Breakfast was excellent and the staff where very friendly!

Love the "Go green"!!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

It Was great! The location is awesome...

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL THAT I'VE EVER STAY !!! Complete Facilities and a lots of space in room for packing luggage. Great variety of breakfast. Super high speed internet and much more.

To be totally honest,this place is like a 4 star motel.it had everything going for it.there were 3 guarantee things on my boston agenda,they being the freedom trail,visit to Fenway park and looking at Harvard.all these were covered by the hostel which meant I didn't have to use up my valuable time in arranging these,and not getting lost.managed to see jerry Seinfeld during my visit,operated just around the corner from hostel. I had a fantastic time and if back in the states,will revisit boston.

A lot of old people. I expected something other in a hostel. Everyone do his own things, no community feeling ! The temperature in the hostel is much to warm, you must wear a t-shirt. A lot of school classes go in this hostel No backpacker !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6