HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

It was great! Only thing is suggest is figuring out why the keys stop working. Could be a problem if someone came back late at night.

• 27th Jul 2015

Nice hostel, but the place is huuuuge so despite the fact that they do a good job at running a massive hostel, I just can't say that I like it. The breakfast has a good supply and range, but it is so busy because of the number of guests that it is quite manic and un-relaxing. If going to Boston I would recommend sacrificing some of the facilities in exchange for a smaller hostel feeling. But if you don't mind more of a hotel/institutional feeling then this is a fine option. Good location too.

Great experience overall; there's not much in the way of competition for this hostel which is unfortunate but they offer a great experience and are in a perfect location. Having to pay to store luggage the day I was leaving was lame but that's a minor gripe. The rooms are big and it didn't feel like there were six people even though there were. One of the best hostels I've stayed at.

Best hostel I have stayed in. Dorm layout is great for privacy. Location is not as great as expected and the lockers are a little difficult to use. Apart from that the facilities and staff are amazing.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • South Africa

Again, the restrooms are filthy, reeking of urine smell please clean better. Also, last time I stayed at hostel my comforter smelled of someone else's body odor. The prices are too high. Other than that, it is an excellent hostel.

We had one of the second floor rooms and the music starting at 6:30am in the kitchen was extremely loud in our room. This woke up our entire room every morning and was very inconsiderate.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Aaron was very helpful with day planning and the walking tour of south end and bay village was pretty cool. This is an awesome hostel.

• 21st Jul 2015

Would definitely stay again, only concerns were the wifi cutting in and out sometimes, and the evacuation (although it was heaps of fun, bit of a laugh) was not broadcasted over the speakers in any other languages and the Spanish couple in our room got really panicked and were unsure what was going on, definitely needs to be reassessed. Great location, close to subway, staff somewhat slow but friendly!

The hostel is very clean and quiet. Friendly staff, many activities organized. You can meet people very easily. Well located in the center of Boston, next to Chinatowm and many subway stations. Just a little bit expensive for a hostel.

it was expensive for a hostel but was a good staty

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Chile

I had a great stay and met some great people from around the world - basically a cliche good hostel experience - and the location of the hostel was close enough to everything I was in town to do that I was able to walk everyday, and in a beautiful city like Boston, that's invaluable.

Great place to stay. Perfect location. There are a number of activities to do as well. So whether you are traveling solo or with friends or family, this is the ultimate place to have a nice time.

Breakfast was the only slightly disappointing aspect. Everything else was brilliant

amazing free breakfast!!

A nice hostel with a good breakfast. However it's very expensive for a hostel. For the price I was paying I don't expect the wifi to drop out every few minutes or only be limited to certain areas. We went on the hostels Harvard your which was good and there was also a movie night whilst were there.

Great basic hostel, not a super social environment, felt kind of like a factory. The kitchen is chaos in the mornings. They do a good job providing a place to sleep and clean up, but it wasn't anything special at all. I prefer smaller, more intimate and quirky hostels. This was pretty expensive, but as is the going rate in Boston apparently. Staff were nothing special, one of them didn't know where the Freedom Trail started and I think that would be a basic piece of knowledge for tourists.

Very cool hostel. Enjoyed our stay. the air con going out one night was the only dampener.

Great place to stay. Location is excellent and the staff are all very helpful. The beds are very comfortable and clean.

It would be nice to have locking room storage via key card instead of having to use a locklock of your own. My towel hahad a stastain on it.

Great place. Great way to visit a country. Aal guests and staff very corteous, considerate and respectful. Many activities for the guests.

• 13th Jul 2015