HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

The stuff were super nice, very helpful and informative. The atmosphere was very cool, very Boston like. The bathrooms could have been cleaner, but as a whole, the hostel was clean enough. The breakfast was simple but plentiful. The location was great. Overall, that was a very pleasant experience.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

I would love to see more food for breakfast

Really nice establishment and the staff were accomodating as my flight caused me to check in at 230am. Staff at the front desk did not suggest a lot of things to do but other than that I was very happy with my stay.

Nice new hostel which is kept clean and is really safe. Breakfast is great and the common rooms are really fun, however you can't drink

This place is a gem. It has everything you need right in the heart of Boston. Anyone who complains about the breakfast is an ungrateful schmuck. You give people something for free and its still not good enough. The pillows are weirdly amazing too.

I had limited time in Boston and wanted to see as much as possible. Aaron was very helpful in pointing me in the right direction as to seeing the most in the short time I had. I was delighted with the staff. They were very helpful and courteous. I will be back.

• 7th Oct 2014

It is a top class hostel; run by GREAT STAFF keen to go that extra mile. It attracts the right kind of people to stay there too.

I've backpacking europe and america for 1 year and that's the worst hostel i've ever been to! Location is good and staff is nice. Breakfast is complete. But it's a really dirty place! There aren't enough bathrooms and i had a lot of bedbugs bite! Wich made me loose a lot of money going to the hospital and buying drugs! My friends that arrive 3 days later had exactly the same thing and we aren't in the same bedroom! I'd never recommend this place to anyone!

The best hostel I've ever been... Such a great place and a good location. It's good located u can do everything by feed. The stuff is friendly and nice... The rooms are big and the restrooms are clean.... Thx will definitely come back

Staff didn't check us in till 430! We understood your rooms may not be ready until 4, but we had to keep going over to Check and they made it seem such a hassle to them! It's not like they were doing much! Not in the nicest area! Not much atmosphere in the hostel! It was average compared to other hi hostels! Too many older people stopping there which doesn't make sense it was more like OAP central!

조식 메뉴가 매우좋습니다! 빵과 씨리얼이지만 그종류가 다양하고 소스와 음료의 종류가 매우다양합니다! 지하철역과 매우 가깝워서 이동에도 편리하고 무엇보가밤에도 사람들이 많이 거리에 있어 위험하지않았습니다 스태프들이 매우 친절합니다 화장실도 매일 청소와 수건을 채워넣어줍니다 당구장이 있어서 친구들과 밤에도 어울릴수 있고 티비도 볼수있습니다!

• 27th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Everything was perfect! !! I like when I checked out, there were lockers to store your luggage. I will stay again in the near future.

I arrived a day later than I originally booked my trip and the staff at HI-Boston were very understanding and accommodating. The hostel is a short walk from the bus stop or subway. This is one of the nicest hostels I have been in! Would definitely stay here again. A++

Great breakfast! Excellent location!

• 20th Sep 2014

Nice hostel, really close to train and subway stations. Staff were ok, breakfast ok too. Rooms really nice. Bed really good. But there are no bathrooms inside the rooms.

Absolute gem of a hostel. The location is superb. Staff very knowledgeable about everything Boston. Very close to transport links and the main downtown area. The best free hostel breakfast I've had yet! It has a modern feel and whilst it lacks some of the individuality of other hostels they are clearly putting a lot of effort into giving this location it's own identity and there is always plenty going on! Highly recommended!

Boston hostel I found it to be a lot nicer than I expected. Very clean, comfortable good location

The hostel is state of the art in an excellent location with great decor and delicious breakfast.

the best hostel I have ever been in. VERY well designed. GREAT location.

An excellent hostel, looks after everything one might need. Well worth the price. Clean, efficient, and at a great location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7