HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Nice hostel, but the place is huuuuge so despite the fact that they do a good job at running a massive hostel, I just can't say that I like it. The breakfast has a good supply and range, but it is so busy because of the number of guests that it is quite manic and un-relaxing. If going to Boston I would recommend sacrificing some of the facilities in exchange for a smaller hostel feeling. But if you don't mind more of a hotel/institutional feeling then this is a fine option. Good location too.

• 24th Jul 2015

Great experience overall; there's not much in the way of competition for this hostel which is unfortunate but they offer a great experience and are in a perfect location. Having to pay to store luggage the day I was leaving was lame but that's a minor gripe. The rooms are big and it didn't feel like there were six people even though there were. One of the best hostels I've stayed at.

We had one of the second floor rooms and the music starting at 6:30am in the kitchen was extremely loud in our room. This woke up our entire room every morning and was very inconsiderate.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Aaron was very helpful with day planning and the walking tour of south end and bay village was pretty cool. This is an awesome hostel.

• 21st Jul 2015

Would definitely stay again, only concerns were the wifi cutting in and out sometimes, and the evacuation (although it was heaps of fun, bit of a laugh) was not broadcasted over the speakers in any other languages and the Spanish couple in our room got really panicked and were unsure what was going on, definitely needs to be reassessed. Great location, close to subway, staff somewhat slow but friendly!

The hostel is very clean and quiet. Friendly staff, many activities organized. You can meet people very easily. Well located in the center of Boston, next to Chinatowm and many subway stations. Just a little bit expensive for a hostel.

I had a great stay and met some great people from around the world - basically a cliche good hostel experience - and the location of the hostel was close enough to everything I was in town to do that I was able to walk everyday, and in a beautiful city like Boston, that's invaluable.

Great place to stay. Perfect location. There are a number of activities to do as well. So whether you are traveling solo or with friends or family, this is the ultimate place to have a nice time.

Breakfast was the only slightly disappointing aspect. Everything else was brilliant

amazing free breakfast!!

A nice hostel with a good breakfast. However it's very expensive for a hostel. For the price I was paying I don't expect the wifi to drop out every few minutes or only be limited to certain areas. We went on the hostels Harvard your which was good and there was also a movie night whilst were there.

Very cool hostel. Enjoyed our stay. the air con going out one night was the only dampener.

Great place to stay. Location is excellent and the staff are all very helpful. The beds are very comfortable and clean.

It would be nice to have locking room storage via key card instead of having to use a locklock of your own. My towel hahad a stastain on it.

Great place. Great way to visit a country. Aal guests and staff very corteous, considerate and respectful. Many activities for the guests.

• 13th Jul 2015

Great Modern Hostel.Loved the free Brekkie idea :) Great location,The T station,5 min walk away. Easy access to Boston Common,bars and resturants in the heart of China town

Hostel is in a good area, walking distance to most things / subway. About 10-15 minute walk to South Station. The facilities were fantastic, including vending machines, kitchen, dining area, pool table, etc. The room I stayed in was a 6 bed room, luckily I had the closest bed to the window so there was still a breeze, but the rooms do not have air conditioning so it could get quite warm, especially if you're away from the window.

Great hostel but hotel prices

Very clean and modern hostel with excellent facilities. During my stay I went to a red sox game and later found out that others in hostel went to the same game. If could keep track of people attending the game (blackboard 2nd floor or at desk) and arrange to meet in foyer then it would be a better to see the game and meet people.

Expensive!!! Also, the doors slam really loudly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7