HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

1904 Total Reviews

Wonderful hostel! Excellent location - close to the subway.I highly recommend this hostel.Staff was very friendly.Breakfast was great

• 16th Nov 2014

One of the better hihostels!! I Loved joining your saturdaynight social programme!

I had a great time at the HI hostel in Boston. Check-in was easy, the room and bathroom was clean. Breakfast was tasty and organized. I only stayed one night, but it seems that there are plenty of activities planned for guests and emphasis is definitely placed on socializing and meeting fellow travelers. The night I was there, we went on a pub crawl, which was a lot of fun. Would definitely recommend.

Really nice staff and environment.

Identifying hooks, locker, bed with light and electric outlets, very quiet, up to date and comfortable. Thank you.

Really like this hostel. It was not as well kept as in past visits. Not as clean and things seem to be wearing out not as fresh. But I still think it is one of the best hostels in the usa. Noted they no longer serve hard boilded eggs and yogurt that I really had enjoyed in the past.

Great location, nice staff and amenities. Very good breakfast compared to other hostels (fresh oranges!). Nice rooms with extra big lockers, beds with big shelf to put your stuff and charge your devices. You can also charge your phone etc. inside the locker as there is a hole in the back of the locker.

Had a wonderful stay here! No complaints.

• 4th Nov 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in!

The hostel is great but on the pricy side! I really liked the bunks - each has their own locker with an open shelf in the back where you can safely charge all your electronics at night.

• 1st Nov 2014

more like a hotel than a hostel! great facilities, modern, clean and most of all super breakfast! only con the charge for the lockers on departure day before leaving it but everything else overshadows this!

Excellent location, very attentiv staff. Marc Retired vacation.

Good hostel but very expensive.

What a fabulous hostel! Clean, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, good facilities. The free breakfast is excellent and really adds value for money. We had a private room that was clean, spacious and comfortable. If we could change one thing, it would just be that the bed was ridiculously squeaky! Every time my partner turned over in the night, all the metal springs creaked to the extent that I would wake up and vice versa. We would happily stay here again despite the noisy bed!

people looked up from their computers

It was a good clean place to stay. I would recommend it.

Well, I don't really get the good recommendations on this hostel. The breakfast was terrible. All the dishes were dirty and the variety of food was poor. When we wanted to store our luggage we had to pay extra. It's definetely not worth the money. I'm disappointed.

• 25th Oct 2014

Awesome location! This hostel is within walking distance of almost everything. Friendly staff and nice rooms. Lots of bathrooms as well, never had to wait for a bathroom which was really nice. Overall great place and would stay again for sure.

HI Boston is a good hostel. It is not only reasonable price but good in overall. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Room is clean and location is very convenience.

The hostel was in a great area - right next to the park, shopping streets, and china town. There were a lot of cafes and restaurants nearby. The staff were very polite and welcoming. Rooms had large lockers big enough for my suitcase, thick duvets, a cubby hole with light and sockets. There is a fantastic kitchen with plenty of room to sit, games area, tv area, and computers. It was the best hostel I stayed at while in the US and would definitely go back there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7