HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Fantastic hostel, really social

a ver good hostel. excellent breakfast, clena, activitites, nice rooms. i'd go there again.

Just got back from a 2 night stay in the HI boston hostel, and have to say couldn't fault it! All the staff especially Aaron and Tori were great, aswell as the volunteers inparticular Anna for monday Trivia were excellent. The hostel was in a great location and the black board full of activities was a great bonus, and a great way to meet new people! The hostel itself was clean, comfortable and very relaxing. Would highly recommend if you were thinking of visiting Boston! :)

• 24th Aug 2015

While the HI Boston hostel's facility is new, with modern features and design, I was disappointed in my stay. I was assigned a room on the 2nd floor, which also houses the kitchen and rec room. There seemed to be no noise consideration as music played well past midnight, and the noise from the pool table area disrupted my sleep. I had hoped there would be more consideration of this, considering I had paid extra for a premium room.

• 24th Aug 2015

The hostel itself is ok: my 4 beds room was pretty packed and the bathroom was not shining, put the common areas are very nice and overall it was a pleasent stay. What really makes the value of this hostel is the amazing staff who work here! I had problems with my credit card and was really panicking, but Walter Rodriguez - one of the staff members - went out of his way to help me and calm me down: he spent over one hour after his shift was over trying to fix my problem and reassuring me!

The individual restroom is great and clean. The crew is engaged to do the best.

• 22nd Aug 2015

I often stayed at the hostel near Hynes Convention Center Station around 2005, but I couldn't find it on the web, which was disappointing. However, I found this hostel near the Boston Common and China Town, which is really easy to access. From there, you can go any interesting tourist destinations around downton Boston. The hostel itself is clean and quiet and it has also some meeting points for travellers inside the building, which means you can enjoy the friendly atomosphere.

I had a great time staying in this hostel had a great time would definitely recommend

The staff was great and very helpful to our group. They helped us plan several activities and was a great resource for other suggestions of events.

• 14th Aug 2015

I was very impressed with HI Boston. The rooms were great. The locker was wide enough to fit a normal pack and I appreciated the reading light and plug-in near the bed. The bathroom facilities were great. They were both clean and provided some privacy. I enjoyed the included breakfast as well. I would be happy to stay at HI Boston again.

Top notch facilities, breakfast and group activities. Basically you get what you pay for! Keep in mind this is a very big hostel. Reception was always busy. Would stay again!

Guides were great!

• 12th Aug 2015

Very nice hostel, good security, close to bus station + friendly staff

An excellent place for going alone, with friends or even with your family. It provides all the facilities you could need, and even more. Totally recommended if you're visiting the city.

Great hostel that organizes lots of guided tours and activities. I definitely recommend it.

Really nice hostel, very clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful but seemed a little impatient as they were so busy, I wasn't told about storing food or where the kitchen even was. Massive communal space so it became a bit more difficult to meet people as everyone was so spread out, but overall a very good place to stay with lots of planned activities. Perhaps a bit overpriced, as it's still a hostel after all.

The hostel was outstanding, the staff were all friendly and keen to help, it's located in a nice area of boston which helps give the area a great atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend this place to anyone staying in Boston.

More than $70 for a 4 bed dorm without its own bath is very expensive. Otherwise this hostel is a good place to stay, not far from South Station and in the edge of downtown Boston.

Rooms were very accommodating for a backpacker (large size lockers and plugs right near your headboard of your bed). You do have to bring your own lock though. It's also $3 to get a locker for your luggage after you've checked out. There is free breakfast but it's all simple, do it yourself type things (cereal, oatmeal, toast). Great location though and overall a good hostel.

• 7th Aug 2015

The hostel is in the heart of the city. The room I stayed in was almost perfect. They placed the bed in a way that it is almost private for everyone. The breakfast is decent. They have a big and cozy lobby as well as a big and functional kitchen. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7