HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Everything was perfect! !! I like when I checked out, there were lockers to store your luggage. I will stay again in the near future.

I arrived a day later than I originally booked my trip and the staff at HI-Boston were very understanding and accommodating. The hostel is a short walk from the bus stop or subway. This is one of the nicest hostels I have been in! Would definitely stay here again. A++

Great breakfast! Excellent location!

• 20th Sep 2014

Absolute gem of a hostel. The location is superb. Staff very knowledgeable about everything Boston. Very close to transport links and the main downtown area. The best free hostel breakfast I've had yet! It has a modern feel and whilst it lacks some of the individuality of other hostels they are clearly putting a lot of effort into giving this location it's own identity and there is always plenty going on! Highly recommended!

Boston hostel I found it to be a lot nicer than I expected. Very clean, comfortable good location

the best hostel I have ever been in. VERY well designed. GREAT location.

An excellent hostel, looks after everything one might need. Well worth the price. Clean, efficient, and at a great location.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Thank you.

Right in Chinatown, within walking distance of the Silver Line, a couple blocks from the Common, it's a great location. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, there wasn't a lot of noise at night. My mom stayed, too, and she said it was the nicest hostel we've stayed in. I agree.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in

This is a really excellent hostel, really good facilities, very clean and new. Was also impressed they had a staff member giving guidance on a morning, and leading some free events. Only negative comment was I thought it was a bit cheeky to charge for luggage storage which most places offer free, on top of what is quite an expensive nightly rate.

The most amazing hostel I've ever been to.

• 4th Sep 2014

Great hostel in Boston! 100% recommend! Free great breakfast in the morning which is a win. Aaron the hostel rep helps you with any queries about the city and points you in the right direction for things to do. Lovely guy! Wifi and facilities are excellent. Only criticism is that in your room you have a locker to store your luggage. It remains unlocked unless you have your own padlock with you. So bring one. Otherwise was everything I needed for an incredible stay in Boston! Loved every minute!!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

This hostel was great! Very new hostel, and had a new feel. I stayed in a dorm room, beds were really comfy, there was heaps of room for everyone's luggage and there were lockers for each person. The hostel was close to South Station so it was easy to get to and it was also walking distance to Boston Common and the 'T'. All the staff were really nice and there were activities on every day if you wanted to join. Definitely recommended to stay here!!!

Very nice, clean and secure hostel, located very close to South Boston station. They served a very good and big breakfast. The only thing that I found quite disappointing is that you have to pay 3$ to leave the luggage there the check-out day.

Coolest Place to Stay . Must visit to all backpackers .

• 29th Aug 2014
  • India

Staf were extremelyhelpful fo tips, lots of events were put on and the breakfast was just amazing

The common spaces in this hostel were great - very modern, clean, good atmosphere. The rooms were also very clean, and were modern, standard hostel rooms. I stayed in two rooms - one was very noisy from the rooftop AC unit outside the window, and it was stuffy; the second room was noisy from the neighboring room (thin walls or through the air duct) and extremely cold from the in-room AC unit that was blasting cold air - literally, there was a strong breeze in the upper bunks. Not pleasant.

• 27th Aug 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Regardless of the noisy group of friends in my room, this hostel is HUGE, everything works, everything's clean, free breakfast is great, coffee 24/7, great social areas and great activities to get involved with every day/night. This is a lesson on how to run a hostel. The price is barely anything to complain about considering the central position. Close to EVERYTHING in the city. Would stay again with no hesitation

I definitely would stay there again. It's one of the best hostels I've ever been! :)

• 26th Aug 2014