HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

2023 Total Reviews

I had a great time! I especially enjoyed the activities organized by the Hostel.

The hostel has terrific facilities. Everything looks clean and polish. its by far the best hostel I had visited. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the location is great. Definetively going to visit Boston again and stay here!

The pool table was cool, in the kitchen you find everything you need for cooking and dont even have to do the dishes. Thank you!

Typical HI hostel. It's actuality very nice but a bit expensive. They have great activities for the hostel which are organized by the staff.

By far the best hostel I've been to.

Good hostel, will not meet anyone here, a little pricey.

Great place to stay and would stay again however the bathrooms need to be cleaned perhaps 3 times a day and the hot water runs out in the morning so stick to evening showers

This was my second stay at HIBoston, and it is just as impressive as the other HI Hostels I've visited. And the design of this new building is terrific. I especially appreciate the private bathroom/shower arrangement, and the clean,safe atmosphere. I would stay at any HI hostel, based on the experiences I've had. The Staff score would have been excellent except for a very cranky woman working in the kitchen at breakfast. And a group that kept the entire 5th floor awake between 2 and 3 AM.

• 5th Jan 2015

The hostel was well located for many of the sights and was within walking distance of 2 T stations. It was clean and well organized. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The kitchen was well stocked for many people to cook individually. Different options for breakfast - porridge, cereal, toast, bagels, juice, tea or coffee. Somewhere I would definitely stay again if I return to Boston.

• 4th Jan 2015

Clean hostel, excellent location. Staff were incredibly helpful. The free breakfast is excellent and even though it doesn't have a bar, it's close to a number of pubs.

One of the greats for location and facilities, atmosphere is very dull though, not much social interaction happening between guests, but overall a decent place to stay in Boston

Hi Boston is the best hostel in USA. It is very clean, warm. It offers a delicious food in the morning.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Hostel was clean and well kept, what you'd expect from a fairly new hostel. Not much mingling between guests as we have experienced in other hostels but overall a great place to stay and helpful, friendly staff.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

my second stay in Hi Boston still awesome, I'd like to introduce Hi Boston as the best Hostel in US, 19 indivudual bathroom in a single floor. Cozy and warm room, clean bed.... It worth the price!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • China

I loved staying at HI - Boston... the staff was friendly and helpful, it was incredibly safe and clean, and the kitchen had everything I needed. The events, tours, etc. that the hostel hosts or can connect hostellers to are very helpful for people who want to get the most out of their trip to Boston and it's located very close to the subway and the Freedom Trail. Definitely stay here; it's slightly more expensive than a couple others in the city but it's definitely more than worth it!

• 31st Dec 2014

Definitely the best hostel I have visited so far.

• 31st Dec 2014

i love boston hostel. my friends also said like that. there are very kind staff and blackfast is for free so you can eat as many as you can.kk

Excellent location,super friendly staff,spacious lounge,everything is sooo wonderful!!!Love this Boston trip!!!

Very good hostel. Great location, great people

Extremely comfortable and clean beds! Nice bathrooms and facilities. Free breakfast was a joke and the other people were not the typical hostel goers (ergo prettt boring). On the whole, very good stay. I slept like an angel.

• 23rd Dec 2014