HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

2094 Total Reviews

This is the best hostel I've been to in North America, great rooms, great facilities and great staff. The tours with Paige are also top notch. No point staying anywhere else in Boston!

Originally I found it a bit too expensive, but in the end it was worth it. Great breakfast and very good facilities. Incredible atmosphere as well. Thank you HI Boston!

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Spain

I have stayed 2 times in the hostel and both times everything has been perfect.

Fabulous hostel, unbeatable location, clean, modern and awesome facilities.

no complaints other than some of the modern steel design. should have kept with the brick.

• 22nd Jan 2014

Excellent overall. I'd just like to see HI put a much stronger emphasis on guests leaving the bathrooms clean. HI itself does a good job of keeping things clean (and things were pretty spotless when I arrived) and I think guests can easily go the extra mile to ensure standards are maintained or maybe HI can have a couple of additional cleaning shifts done on the bathrooms. Great place overall. Highly recommended.

great stay thanks for having me.

Near to everything, clean, good place, good food! It is the best hostel I've ever been.

Perfect for what i needed, great base for boston

Awesome place...walking distance from most of Boston's attractions (if you enjoy walking). Great value- nicest hostel I've ever been to.

• 16th Jan 2014

Wonderful friendliness of staff - and general efficiency.

• 16th Jan 2014

One of the best place I've ever stayed in!The place,location,food,people,staff are perfect!I felt like i was in a hotel...it was the best bed i sleept in a hostel here In USA until now,and the bathroom are very clean!!!With you are in Boston,you must stay at Hostelling International Boston!!

Stayed there for almost a week. As far as location, cleanliness, service, breakfast, friendly staff... I loved it all. Can't belive i have never been in that chain before. Traveled throughout westren europe for 3 months and in the u.s for 2.5 months only in hostels and i have to say that i am probably gonna look for that chain of hostels everywhere i go. The staff helpt so much with problems that i had during my stay with contecting airlines and flight being canceled... That you so much for all!

• 11th Jan 2014
  • Israel

Extremely clean. Comfy beds. Close to public transport. Can't go wrong.

Awesome place, convenient to the theatre district as well as chinatown. Rooms were nice with spacious lockers.

If i have a chance to go to Boston again, I will stay in this hostel! I can be sure that every members to join here are satisfied with this hostel!!

• 9th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

i never stayed like this hostel before excellent

A great hotel to stay several days. Excellent location to subway station, downtown and the South Train station. Spacious room and cozy bed with reading lamp and enough charging plug, which is really helpful!! Clean restroom.

By far one of the best hostels I ever stayed at. Breakfast was good. Communal areas were large, plentiful and very well laid out, which created a great atmosphere to meet people and hang out. Modern building and good facilities, comfortable bed, clean showers. Everything was perfect!

The staff here at Hi-Boston were awesome and more than happy to help with anything! This hostel is located close to Chinatown and other locations nearby that are able to walk to and from. If I were to visit Boston in the future, I will definitely stay here again. Enjoyed it. Thanks :)