HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

1901 Total Reviews

Great location and a much better price than any hotel in Boston. The staff were very accommodating and breakfast was also a plus.

I thought it is a bit expensive as a hostel, but It really worth it. Because of its location I didn't really need to take a subway often, and it was cleanest and most comfortable hostel i've ever visited! Highly recommend you to stay here.

• 18th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

I really enjoy my stay at this band new facility. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family members.

The hostel was very clean and new. The rooms were very clean. The storage space were okay. if you had a suitcase and a small carry on it would be tight to get them both to fit.

Wow this place is seriously amazing. This is my first time staying at a hostel and I couldn't have had a better experience. Great facility with cool people from all over the world!!!

• 14th Oct 2013
  • China

i just want to say excellent! you can't expect more for a hostel i mean.

• 14th Oct 2013
  • China

Really great location - front of house staff very helpful and friendly!

Excellent place, only slight criticism was that the staff at times were too busy chatting among themselves to serve me on a few occasions

• 10th Oct 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Had a great stay here! Was a brilliant location and much cleaner than expected for a hostel especially considering the low price. Rooms were modern, spacious and had handy storage space, plug sockets and lamps for each traveller. Another plus - events, tours and meals planned by the hostel. Only issue was the bad Internet connection.

• 9th Oct 2013
  • Wales

nice locattion, good facilities a little slow wifi,a little noisy airconditioners. But I enjoyed stay.

• 9th Oct 2013
  • Japan

Such a nice hostal. I arrived in Boston very early in the morning, around 6am. I went to the hostal and it was possible to have my room at this time, a long time before the official Check-in hour. Perfect after one night travelling : a shower, a little rest, breakfast, and you can enjoy the beautiful city of Boston. Everything is very clean and safe, staff is perfect, breakfast is amazing !

No doubt one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in! Felt brand new! Cleanliness was first class and security great! Felt always always something to do in a great location of boston. only downfall was reception staff they often seemed a little lost and unhelpful at times! Would definitely return regardless due to their their facilities!

One of the best hostels I have stayed. Clean rooms and bathrooms, great breakfast, located close to city center.

• 7th Oct 2013

Loved this Hostel. The rooms are big and clean. All the common areas are nice. I arrived in Boston 1 day later because my flight was cancelled and the front desk staff was extremely helpful and understanding. The location is good. I will definitely recommend it.

Met some awesome people and had a great time at HI Boston. Excellent location, the hostel had lots of activities going on and the staff was great. Highly recommend!!

Thanks to Aron for the wonderful walking tour! Beds were comfortable and felt private.. Thanks HI Boston

- great location, friendly staff - should allow more than 2 weeks stay.

The breakfast was really really good! ;-)

• 4th Oct 2013

Absolutely incredible stay! I have been on a trip along the east coast and this hostel in Boston was the best I ever had! Great rooms, facilities and breakfast. Felt like a hotel for me! Recommend this to everyone staying in Boston. Location is great for exploring the city!

I loved it. Good location, good price, good staff and very clean