HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Great hostel, great location. Everything is really clean, the rooms are new and really nice. I would go there again!

The best hostel i've ever been

HI are the best, I choose them whenever I need a hostel

• 10th Sep 2013

Hi-Boston was the best I have ever visited.

Staff were friendly, welcoming, and accomodating. Room was clean, hallways quiet after at reasonable hours, and bathrooms were spotless and fresh-smelling. Location was fantastic. I highly recommend this hostel.

Amazing! Best hostel & best people in my 3 month traveling . Boston you will be missed until next year!

• 9th Sep 2013

A bit pricey, but one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

Was like a hotel very clean. But no alcohol allowed. People weren't very social. And I had like 92 monks when I was there :s. staff are super cool and great. If your not looking to party to much ad a good sleep. That's the place

Only stayed there one night, but beds and bathroom were clean, staff were nice, and there's free breakfast! WiFi is a bit dodgy because of all the people staying there though...

This might be the most expensive hostel where I've stayed. It might also be the best -- everything was wonderful... except their wifi connection which is very weak throughout the building and logged me off continuously -- my phone and computer as well as other users' equipment. Nobody seemed to take the problem seriously. I will forgive that.

Omg!! I think this is not the hostel but just the luxury five stars hotel!! Perfect location with all things you need around, easy to walk to access everywhere. Super clean , more than enough bathrooms and restrooms, breakfast is great plus the stuffs here are super friendly and professional especially Aaron, he is super nice and fun! This place is more than enought than you expecting. I would highly recommend!!

Everything was good. The lockers are overpriced and a scam to make more money, but effective.

2 people in a private room - over $400 for two nights and we couldnt get a bit of sleep! the concrete surroundings echo badly and pipes etc send extremely loud noises and constant sounds into our room- all night long! the hallways are amazingly loud. there need s to be soft furnishings to make the hostel more comfy and quiet. the concrete floors in our room were filthy, too. i was sad to see a green hostel selling plastic water bottles in the reception. :( i cant come back.

• 6th Sep 2013

THe HI-Boston is a great option. Extremely new, great facilities, nice environment... A bit pricy, though, but it is understandable.

the location is perfect, walking distance to many places. awesome food places nearby. staff are very friendly and helpful plus the room and bathroom are all very clean! this is the best hostel i stayed in US so far. i left my passport at the front desk, thanks to the staff to keep it for me and give it back to me before i left to airport. highly recommend this hostel!

Loved my stay there!

The hostel is probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everything is brand new, really comfortable and quite luxurious. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms, beds and facilities are nice and tidy. The kitchen is so qell equipped that resembles rather that of a restaurant than that of a hostel. In addition to that, the hostel is within walking distance of all major tourist attractions and also quite near to the Boston South railway station.

Bright, Clean, comfortable rooms. Great atmosphere and facilities. Lovely modern design and well thought out common spaces.

• 4th Sep 2013

Probably the best hostel I've evere stayed. They've got everything you need.

It's a great and very modern hostel with really kind and motivated staff. When you want to use the computer (internet) you pay a lot, thats not nice at all. But the rest great, good breakfast!