HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

1950 Total Reviews

very good

• 13th Nov 2013
  • China

Great experience! Nice lounge area in downstairs lobby to meet people.

• 11th Nov 2013

Best facility I have ever stayed at. Modern, clean, great location. Great hostel.

It was the best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Japan

I have already sent comments to the Hostel

• 7th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Excellent! Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, well located!! Will definitely come back here if I go to Boston again!

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at. Great room layouts. Breakfast was plentiful at no extra cost. Lockers for you packs after check out was a great system.

felt more like a hotel, was a bit hard to interact with other travellers. however it was fantastic to have a comfy bed, a secure locker and personal space. i would defiintely recommend this hostel.

Very clean and smart place to stay, has all facilitates you ever need. Great breakfast and kitchen, tv room and laundry. Safe and secure and plenty of towels. Only issue is the place is too big, like a prison, can't meet anyone as you are not allowed alcohol which means socialising is out the window. There are pub crawls but seems only a handful of males participate. Better to explore on your own, luckily location is excellent so easy to do so

This hostel would be the second hostel I've ever stayed at, and it is hands down far better than the other one I stayed at. I think there are many attractive features that make this hostel so great. I especially enjoyed having the option of taking an elevator for those with big luggages; a filling breakfast with multiple options; and friendly, knowledgeable front desk staff. If there is anything I could request for improvement is to provide vegetables during breakfast.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Very nice staff and super clean hostel in a part of Boston where you are able to walk to any other place you would like to go. Only thing I wish was different is the common area would allow alcoholic drinks to allow a little more socializing but overall like I said very nice hotel feel to it.

• 2nd Nov 2013

it was great experience there and i will surely be back someday.

• China

Perfect place to stay in Boston! Awesome building facilities and staff. The only bad thing is that you can't book more than 15 days a year.

• 1st Nov 2013

I've stayed in lots of hostels and this is by far one of the best! I felt safe, they have lock-able storage space for each person, they have good breakfast, it's convenient to multiple subway lines. And free internet! It was really a great experience and I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 1st Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I ever found, also if the check-in is after 4 pm and in the kitchen there isn't a microwave owen. But you can found everything you need and there are a lot of activities to spend beatiful hours in this nice town. Price is high but breakfast is very good, with bagels and yogurth.

Absolutely loved my time here, the staff, facilities

First, I have to say that our reservation was messed up, not once, but twice. Everything was ok when we showed the Hostelworld mail, but still. Then, you have to know this is a very big hostel, so very organized but kind of cold. Breakfast common area is a total mess in the morning because there's so much people. Our dorm was actually very stinky. And even if it was "mixed", I was the only girl, which was weird. But clean bathroom, and impressive activity programs, and very cool common areas.

fantastic!

Excellent place to saty ! I definitely recommend !

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Most impressive!

• 25th Oct 2013