HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Clean and comfortable. The bathroom were big and spacious and they have bath mats for a single use. It is located very near the metro and many tourists attraction. The staff was very friendly and they let me checkin at 11 am when I got in the hostel. the breakfast was really good.

Very good hostel, it's closer to a hotel I would dare say. Facilities and beds are awesome, I even got two pillows!! Bathrooms are super clean, are there a lot of them. If you are looking for the fun, home feel hostels usually have, this is not it, however they do have activities like Harvard tour, pub crawling and club night which were a lot of fun. The volunteers are the coolest. The location is also key, it's in the middle of the town. Perfect for the tourisy things.

This is a very well kept hostel. Very clean, very safe. I was here for the Boston Marathon and the hostel was very busy, but staff was attentive to everyone and helpful. Lots of activities for each day/night by the hostel, and in a great location, one minute walk to Chinatown and Washington Street. Outside doors lock to the public in the night so the hostel is secure. Highly recommend. I would come back and stay here again. Made my stay in Boston memorable.

Well located, modern, comfortable hostel in the center of Boston. Definitely recommend.

Great location, nice new building, and really good common spaces. If you're in the forms you'll need earplugs and a sleep mask, but that's par for the course.

Really well designed and practical. An incredibly comfortable and enjoyable stay

Classic chick-hostel. Come here if you don't care about spending too much money in a near-hotel experience.

Overall it was a positive experience. This was the most expensive Hostel I have ever stayed at. Not sure the value is there. Had way better experiences at Hostels in Europe for fractions of the price. Also, a majority of the staff seemed though they were serving out some sort of sentence while at work. No smiles on their faces or welcoming presence. Not all staff staff but 3 in 4 staff members.

It was absolutly the best hostel I stayed in!! There is enough space for all your staff, everybody has a locker in their room and there are bigger ones at the first floor. Location is good as well, near to the subway and the park, easy to go jogging throug it and along the river! I definitly would stay again there :)

I stayed 1 night on a very short trip to Boston! The hostel is in a good location and the subway is just around the corner so you can get anywhere from there! Breakfast was excellent and the staff where very friendly!

Love the "Go green"!!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Colombia

It Was great! The location is awesome...

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL THAT I'VE EVER STAY !!! Complete Facilities and a lots of space in room for packing luggage. Great variety of breakfast. Super high speed internet and much more.

To be totally honest,this place is like a 4 star motel.it had everything going for it.there were 3 guarantee things on my boston agenda,they being the freedom trail,visit to Fenway park and looking at Harvard.all these were covered by the hostel which meant I didn't have to use up my valuable time in arranging these,and not getting lost.managed to see jerry Seinfeld during my visit,operated just around the corner from hostel. I had a fantastic time and if back in the states,will revisit boston.

A lot of old people. I expected something other in a hostel. Everyone do his own things, no community feeling ! The temperature in the hostel is much to warm, you must wear a t-shirt. A lot of school classes go in this hostel No backpacker !

I was ok with everything until got shocked by how lack of duty and care when the fire alarm rang. At first, the announcement was misleading. Then when the whole building was evacuated no one was organising. At the end, we saw the fire fighters left the building and there was still no official announcement that the emergency was clear and it was safe to get back to the room. Maybe US is not as heavily regulated as the commonwealth country?

Boston Hostel is a great place to stay! All its staff is very friendly. Aaron will help you to find out all the places that you would like to visit in Boston. Next time I will visit Boston, definitely I will stay at Boston Hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at HI Boston. Ultra modern, clean and with friendly staff it's a cool place to stay. The day time planned activities are great, but the night activities aren't worth it and I found that the location was better for me to just go out myself and find the nightlife in the area. Overall a great hostel.

This was by far the most I've ever paid to stay at a hostel (and I've stayed in expensive cities in Europe). The facilities were really nice and breakfast was awesome, but I felt like $87 CAD was too much to be paying for a traveller on a budget. I also wasn't pleased to find out that on my check out day, I had to pay $3 to use the locker, when they have a luggage storage room I used for free when I arrived early to check in. Atmosphere is great and location is central, but very expensive stay

This is without a doubt one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in (and I've stayed in a lot). It has a high price tag so it really has to be! Very clean and very modern, with all of the thoughtful details you could want: lots of common space, lots of bathrooms, reading lights, comfy beds, track lighting so people can see what they're doing without turning on the overhead light. I didn't participate in any of the activities but they seemed to be plentiful. Would stay again.