HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

everything was fine, but the luggage storage system not excellent... try to increase the service!

Everyone was super nice and helpful the room was really nice with plenty of storage and the bathrooms were great! Highly recommended!

Attentive competent staff, well organized, friendly atmosphere, comfortable.

• 15th Aug 2014

Very nice, clean place with good facilities. Great value for money, I would definately go back.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel. would highly recommend :)

One of the best hostels I have every stayed in! Very clean, great free breakfasts and perfect location. Love the attention to detail (suitcase storage, soap dispensers in showers... etc!)

• 11th Aug 2014

Very good situation, very friendly environment ; some difficulties with some other guests (time of light off, time of alarm clock, no respect of cleaning in bathrooms/restrooms...)

• 10th Aug 2014

Everything great, but just too expensive.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location was excellent, in the heart of chinatown very close to a subway station! The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and the bunks with individual lights gave the illusion of privacy. And the breakfast buffet was amazing; more than enough to ensure you're full and ready for a day of sightseeing. All in all a great hostel that I would happily recommend.

Breakfast is awesome. Staff are really friendly. They have lockers in the room, but you have to bring you own locks

• 9th Aug 2014
  • China

I love here!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • China

Great that every bed had a locker, light (that worked!!) and plenty of sockets as well as a little bedside area for books etc. Liked the bathrooms being all single and no cubicles. Breakfast was ok, and I liked having coffee and tea available all day. While I found it pricey for a hostel I think it's probably just because everywhere in Boston is expensive...

Very clean and new hostel. Good facilities and breakfast. It also has good transport links. Very good.

Overall a good hostel, can't go wrong staying here

This hostel have convenient location, good hygiene, and excellent equipments. If it is need to say his mistakes, I will tell the number of customs is so much that you can feel a bit of crowd, and the price is higher than others.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Excellent location, helpful staff, spacious, clean - ticks all the boxes. One improvement I could suggest would be to have more bathroom facilities as they were often full. Only slight issue I had was that the lock on the room door failed and so we were left with an unsecured door for a night which wasn't great but it was fixed the next day.

Check in was easy and the stay was delightful.

Loved the multi-coloured interior design. Cafe right in the building, excellent breakfast included, plus so many tours and opportunities to get to know fellow travelers. I was sorry I wasn't staying longer!

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff. I will recommend.

Very impressed with this hostel. Clean, great facilities and activities, nice staff and great location.