HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Great Modern Hostel.Loved the free Brekkie idea :) Great location,The T station,5 min walk away. Easy access to Boston Common,bars and resturants in the heart of China town

Hostel is in a good area, walking distance to most things / subway. About 10-15 minute walk to South Station. The facilities were fantastic, including vending machines, kitchen, dining area, pool table, etc. The room I stayed in was a 6 bed room, luckily I had the closest bed to the window so there was still a breeze, but the rooms do not have air conditioning so it could get quite warm, especially if you're away from the window.

Great hostel but hotel prices

Very clean and modern hostel with excellent facilities. During my stay I went to a red sox game and later found out that others in hostel went to the same game. If could keep track of people attending the game (blackboard 2nd floor or at desk) and arrange to meet in foyer then it would be a better to see the game and meet people.

Expensive!!! Also, the doors slam really loudly.

Nicest Hostel I've stayed at.

Friendly atmosphere secure clean facility. It's just great.

• 6th Jul 2015

I would definitely stay here again! It has a perfect location and is a very comfortable place to spend evenings. Thank you!

• 4th Jul 2015

The best Hostel where I've stayed.

I loved this place. Very close to transit and close enough to walk to many places. Really modern fun vibe. Clean and quiet at night. Stayed in a six bed female dorm. Breakfast was good and I loved the common areas. Comfortable bed with individual lockers and lights. Pay locker to leave your things after check out. I can't say enough good things about this place. The only caution I would have is the street is pretty deserted after 10 PM on a week night for walking alone.

• 30th Jun 2015

I have stayed at d hostel twice in d past 2 weeks and both times the room at night were hot like a sauna. A number of U.S. Had to change rooms.. Secondly, not every console have lights..

Wow! This is an amazing hostel.

The HI Boston hostel has many good things. It's big, comfortable, very clean. Beds are good, there are many bathrooms! So you never have to wait to take a shower.. Kitchen is very big.. Looks like a comercial kitchen. Not very inviting to cook in it but it's possible if you want to. The thing I didn't like about the hostel is that its very boring. There are no activities at the hostel in the evenings, so if you travel solo, its very hard to meet people.

Todo estuvo bien, pero al momento de hacer el check in la señora me cobro de más, así que hay que tener cuidado en eso, pero en general estuvo bien y cómodo.

Everything was perfect! I really enjoyed my stay there.

it is really nice to live here!!

Great hostel!! I stayed for two nights and I felt very comfortable the building itself it's all very clean and modern, the atmosphere is awesome as well thanks to the kind personnel. I was traveling alone but made some good friends on the tour they offered! If I come back to Boston I'll stay there again

• 21st Jun 2015

Thank you for you kind words! Our Staff enjoy hearing from our many happy guests. I'm so glad you were able to meet new friends and enjoy one of our tours. Come back to Boston soon. Cheers!

I had a great stay at HI-Boston... it's in an excellent location, it's very clean and the atmosphere/amenities are quite nice.

• 21st Jun 2015

Cheers! Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We'll be here waiting for you the next time your in town :-)

great hostel. can only recommend it. breakfast too.

Fantastic Hostel... I think this was the best hostel that I have ever been.

• 19th Jun 2015