HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

1964 Total Reviews

GREat Hostel!!! I don't have any complaint!!! Many thanks!!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Once again. Really good hostel. More like a hotel. Just tricky to meet people if u travelling on your own. But i enjoyed my stay. Would stay again. And the thanks giving meal was ace.

The HI boston was an awesome hostel with great facilities and in a convenient location with heaps of stuff in walking distance

This is just an international hostel following my imaginations about international hostels! So clean, no smell, so good design of interiors! Two pillows in bed, your own Tresor box big enough for travel luggage, enough plugs, enough towels. Perfect connection with subway-three minutes to green, three minutes to orange line, fifteen minutes close to the airport. I have travelled a lot this year and if I would compare all of hostel I have visited, I would strongly recommended just this one.

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

HI felt like a hostel on an industrial scale. The staff are very helpful and they dedicate time and approach guests to give advice on places to visit while in Boston.

The extra paying for HI - its not right

Very nice hotel with small rooms but it was good though. Very new and clean with single bathrooms. Don't forget to bring your locker to lock your luggage in the rooms.

• 21st Nov 2014

Wonderful hostel! Excellent location - close to the subway.I highly recommend this hostel.Staff was very friendly.Breakfast was great

• 16th Nov 2014

One of the better hihostels!! I Loved joining your saturdaynight social programme!

I had a great time at the HI hostel in Boston. Check-in was easy, the room and bathroom was clean. Breakfast was tasty and organized. I only stayed one night, but it seems that there are plenty of activities planned for guests and emphasis is definitely placed on socializing and meeting fellow travelers. The night I was there, we went on a pub crawl, which was a lot of fun. Would definitely recommend.

Quite a wonderful stopping over place except for some really dreadful and loud music that plays all the time in the downstairs lobby. I really felt sorry for the staff who had to sit and be subjected to this. Clean, friendly and really nice.

• 10th Nov 2014

Good standard of hostel.

Really nice staff and environment.

Identifying hooks, locker, bed with light and electric outlets, very quiet, up to date and comfortable. Thank you.

Was a really cool hostel! The set up was awesome, though it could be a bit more inclusive for solo travellers...

Really like this hostel. It was not as well kept as in past visits. Not as clean and things seem to be wearing out not as fresh. But I still think it is one of the best hostels in the usa. Noted they no longer serve hard boilded eggs and yogurt that I really had enjoyed in the past.

Great location, nice staff and amenities. Very good breakfast compared to other hostels (fresh oranges!). Nice rooms with extra big lockers, beds with big shelf to put your stuff and charge your devices. You can also charge your phone etc. inside the locker as there is a hole in the back of the locker.

Had a wonderful stay here! No complaints.

• 4th Nov 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in!

The hostel is great but on the pricy side! I really liked the bunks - each has their own locker with an open shelf in the back where you can safely charge all your electronics at night.

• 1st Nov 2014