HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Amazing hostel good soacious rooms with the comfiest beds I have ever slept in great quilts and pillows . Good breakfast nice staff just a really great hostel

Great location, brand new facility, reasonable price - that is all you need! Will definitely be back again.

Not functioning wifi for the whole stay. Same problem for other hostellers.

This place was good, the rooms have light sensors so if there isn't any movement in the room then it will turn itself off, this is good when you want to get to bed and people are still awake on there computers because the lights will turn themselves off for you. The beds also had private cubicles to charge devices. The "club night" they organised consisted of going to one club at about 9pm with no pre drinking so that was lame.

I enjoyed my stay. The hostel is well located. The staff were very helpful. The facilities are generally very good. The only difficulty I encountered was in connecting to wifi: I was able to get a connection with my laptop, though sometimes after several attempts, but not with my phone. I spoke to other residents who had similar problems connecting phones to wifi.

Wi-Fi doesn't work in rooms.

One of the worst hotel stays I've had in a long time. It's clean, it's secure, your staff are great but the size is what kills this place. No sense of community or mutual respect you usually find, dorm lights went on

Awful hostel, terrible location, wireless doesn't work. Noisy, not atmosphere and the most drab depressing decor I have ever seen. Bathrooms often dirty. Kitchen a nightmare. Social are not big enough and events very limited.

Don't think i've said this in a review before and if I have what I previously said no longer applies - this is the most comfortable hostel I've ever stayed in. Modern, spacious, privacy in bunks, clean, lots of activities, huge kitchen area...and so much space to relax. Thanks guys, amazing stay.

Great vibe in the hostel and love a hostel that gets the basic things right. It was clean, big lockers for your bags, chargers next to every bed and the pub crawl on Friday was great fun.

Excellent! It's the best hostel I've ever stayed! There are a wonderful cafe, kitchen, lobby and locker rooms for luggage. They've got even like weighing your luggage before go to the airport for free. Room is also clean and cute. Here is worth staying! I'll be back there for sure!

one fatass guy snored entire night, so i couldn't sleep.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

nice hostel, lovely and helpful staff,good location, clean room and Bathroom

HI Boston, looked and felt quite new. The atmosphere wasn't amazing, but there was quite a bit of space to hang out and the rooms where quite comfortable. The bathrooms where quite good too, spacious and clean. The staff where polite and even had one come up and ask if I had any questions and gave some quite good advice on what to do around Boston. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel, can't fault it!

Very clean. Bathrooms were clean and relatively big for a hostel. Beds comfortable and lockers very good quality. Breakfast was amazing.

It was all good services ! But I have to paid a money for left buggage when I was check out for $3 ! It must be free service for left buggage !

The Staff was More than GREAT!!! the room was perfect Plan to stay there on my next stay

There are some problems with the WiFi connection.

Value for money was pretty low. Proper ventilation in the bathrooms would also be appreciated.

• 4th Jul 2014