HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

1960 Total Reviews

I've backpacking europe and america for 1 year and that's the worst hostel i've ever been to! Location is good and staff is nice. Breakfast is complete. But it's a really dirty place! There aren't enough bathrooms and i had a lot of bedbugs bite! Wich made me loose a lot of money going to the hospital and buying drugs! My friends that arrive 3 days later had exactly the same thing and we aren't in the same bedroom! I'd never recommend this place to anyone!

The best hostel I've ever been... Such a great place and a good location. It's good located u can do everything by feed. The stuff is friendly and nice... The rooms are big and the restrooms are clean.... Thx will definitely come back

Staff didn't check us in till 430! We understood your rooms may not be ready until 4, but we had to keep going over to Check and they made it seem such a hassle to them! It's not like they were doing much! Not in the nicest area! Not much atmosphere in the hostel! It was average compared to other hi hostels! Too many older people stopping there which doesn't make sense it was more like OAP central!

조식 메뉴가 매우좋습니다! 빵과 씨리얼이지만 그종류가 다양하고 소스와 음료의 종류가 매우다양합니다! 지하철역과 매우 가깝워서 이동에도 편리하고 무엇보가밤에도 사람들이 많이 거리에 있어 위험하지않았습니다 스태프들이 매우 친절합니다 화장실도 매일 청소와 수건을 채워넣어줍니다 당구장이 있어서 친구들과 밤에도 어울릴수 있고 티비도 볼수있습니다!

• 27th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Everything was perfect! !! I like when I checked out, there were lockers to store your luggage. I will stay again in the near future.

I arrived a day later than I originally booked my trip and the staff at HI-Boston were very understanding and accommodating. The hostel is a short walk from the bus stop or subway. This is one of the nicest hostels I have been in! Would definitely stay here again. A++

Great breakfast! Excellent location!

Nice hostel, really close to train and subway stations. Staff were ok, breakfast ok too. Rooms really nice. Bed really good. But there are no bathrooms inside the rooms.

Absolute gem of a hostel. The location is superb. Staff very knowledgeable about everything Boston. Very close to transport links and the main downtown area. The best free hostel breakfast I've had yet! It has a modern feel and whilst it lacks some of the individuality of other hostels they are clearly putting a lot of effort into giving this location it's own identity and there is always plenty going on! Highly recommended!

Boston hostel I found it to be a lot nicer than I expected. Very clean, comfortable good location

The hostel is state of the art in an excellent location with great decor and delicious breakfast.

the best hostel I have ever been in. VERY well designed. GREAT location.

An excellent hostel, looks after everything one might need. Well worth the price. Clean, efficient, and at a great location.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Thank you.

Right in Chinatown, within walking distance of the Silver Line, a couple blocks from the Common, it's a great location. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, there wasn't a lot of noise at night. My mom stayed, too, and she said it was the nicest hostel we've stayed in. I agree.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in

This is a really excellent hostel, really good facilities, very clean and new. Was also impressed they had a staff member giving guidance on a morning, and leading some free events. Only negative comment was I thought it was a bit cheeky to charge for luggage storage which most places offer free, on top of what is quite an expensive nightly rate.

The most amazing hostel I've ever been to.

• 4th Sep 2014

Great hostel in Boston! 100% recommend! Free great breakfast in the morning which is a win. Aaron the hostel rep helps you with any queries about the city and points you in the right direction for things to do. Lovely guy! Wifi and facilities are excellent. Only criticism is that in your room you have a locker to store your luggage. It remains unlocked unless you have your own padlock with you. So bring one. Otherwise was everything I needed for an incredible stay in Boston! Loved every minute!!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

This hostel was great! Very new hostel, and had a new feel. I stayed in a dorm room, beds were really comfy, there was heaps of room for everyone's luggage and there were lockers for each person. The hostel was close to South Station so it was easy to get to and it was also walking distance to Boston Common and the 'T'. All the staff were really nice and there were activities on every day if you wanted to join. Definitely recommended to stay here!!!