HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

It's very big and clean.

This is a perfect location and there is nothing to complain about. All I hope for is parking facility as the rates are exorbitant in that area. The amount I paid for parking was as good as one day's stay. Kindly have some spots reserved or have some information on cheaper parking options.

Best hostel I've stayed at... Completely recommend, only downside is people checking in late but you get that at any hostel. Great free tours such as the Harvard tour.

• 25th Jun 2014

I really love the atmosphere there. It's so clean, and very organized too! For me, I do not expect the washroom to be a large one with several showers and toilets like we can easily find in college/university residence: this one is shared, but SINGLE toilet, SINGLE shower, SINGLE sink! Outstanding!

• 25th Jun 2014

I really liked this hostel. Clean and tidy, also good location. Keep up the good work, don't let standards slip. Keep this hostel clean and i am sure people will come back. Breakfast time was fun too.

Awesome hostel, would definitely recommend it to everyone! Great free breakfast!!!

It is just a little annoying to know that I have to pay extra 14% of tax for a hostel, which made my stay almost $70 per night. The hostel is good, but they absolutely charge too much. The location is excellent, and the rest room is the best I've ever seen.

Hi Boston is the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything was perfect especially own bed not double bed was really comfortable to take relax and fall asleep after sightseeing. I make sure evII rea

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

That's the best hostel I ever stayed. It's a brand new hostel with lots of nice extra facilities. Big locker with trays. Just single bathrooms with shower and toilet in one room. Good internet and a great location near Chinatown. Staff is really friendly and offered free cookies at reception. Delicious continental breakfast is included (eggs, beagels, toast, oranges) with waffel on Sundays. The offer also free storage of package on the day of arriving or departing. Best hostel ever!!

The hostel was really clean, especially the bathroom and large kitchen. Decent free breakfast partly made up for the steep cost of staying here. The no alcohol rule wasn't an issue. The hostel organised decent pub crawls almost every night which were well attended. There were LOADS of events organised throughout the day/eve and they were really varied in price and type. I particularily enjoyed the events arranged by Paige and Coral as they took us to events we wouldn't have normally attended

Th best hostel I have been, but the most expensive too!

Best hostel breakfast I've ever had in my 15 years of hostelling. Rooms were clean and maintenance knew what they were doing. Would recommend

Aaron deserves a separate comment, he has been awesome! He suggested me how to maximize the time in the city according to my needs and his guidance was excellent!

I was satisfied with nearly eveything in this hostel, except for the staff. When I arrived, I practically had to beg the employee who served me for her to give me some tips about the city of Boston. In general, I felt like they did not really care about the customers.

Wifi is not working....... Except that, everything is great!!

Great service and well worth the money. Facility is very modern.

• 15th Jun 2014

Lovely modern clean and central hostel. The staff were also friendly and helpful.

Well situated 10min walk from South Station and 30min walk from North Station, HI Boston is a great place to stay! The staff was friendly, the room and bed were clean. Bathrooms were also clean and there was hot water throughout the 4-day stay. You can get a free map of the city from the reception and any advice if needed. WiFi was also included, although it tends to be a bit poor on the 4th floor where I was. Overall a great place to stay, would recommend!

Really friendly staff, nice atmosphere and some of the best designed dorms I've ever stayed in (6 beds, but not too loud, all beds have a plug and light, huge lockers). Really good location, highly recommend.

I had a great time in this hostel..meeting new friends and i was welcome with open arms

• 13th Jun 2014