HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Awful hostel, terrible location, wireless doesn't work. Noisy, not atmosphere and the most drab depressing decor I have ever seen. Bathrooms often dirty. Kitchen a nightmare. Social are not big enough and events very limited.

Don't think i've said this in a review before and if I have what I previously said no longer applies - this is the most comfortable hostel I've ever stayed in. Modern, spacious, privacy in bunks, clean, lots of activities, huge kitchen area...and so much space to relax. Thanks guys, amazing stay.

Great vibe in the hostel and love a hostel that gets the basic things right. It was clean, big lockers for your bags, chargers next to every bed and the pub crawl on Friday was great fun.

Excellent! It's the best hostel I've ever stayed! There are a wonderful cafe, kitchen, lobby and locker rooms for luggage. They've got even like weighing your luggage before go to the airport for free. Room is also clean and cute. Here is worth staying! I'll be back there for sure!

one fatass guy snored entire night, so i couldn't sleep.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

nice hostel, lovely and helpful staff,good location, clean room and Bathroom

HI Boston, looked and felt quite new. The atmosphere wasn't amazing, but there was quite a bit of space to hang out and the rooms where quite comfortable. The bathrooms where quite good too, spacious and clean. The staff where polite and even had one come up and ask if I had any questions and gave some quite good advice on what to do around Boston. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel, can't fault it!

Very clean. Bathrooms were clean and relatively big for a hostel. Beds comfortable and lockers very good quality. Breakfast was amazing.

It was all good services ! But I have to paid a money for left buggage when I was check out for $3 ! It must be free service for left buggage !

The Staff was More than GREAT!!! the room was perfect Plan to stay there on my next stay

There are some problems with the WiFi connection.

Value for money was pretty low. Proper ventilation in the bathrooms would also be appreciated.

• 4th Jul 2014

Nice hostel, clean bathrooms, large lockers in dorms (bring own lock) and outlets/light by each bed, free breakfast with hard-boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, oatmeal. Wi-Fi doesn't work in rooms. Use of computers is $.10/min. Can also print. Location: Chinatown 4 mins from metro. But this is the most expensive hostel I've ever stayed in, incl. in London. If you don't have HI membership, extra $3/night. Luggage storage free on arrival, but after check-out they charge $3 for the common room lockers.

very good hotel. Located near China town, with lots of restaurants and shopping opportunities nearby. Room is very clean.

Everything was good. Great location and free breakfast... I will definitely stay again if I go back to Boston.

One of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've ever stayed at- I'd definitely recommend it and stay there again. The location is excellent, being a short tiny walk from the Silver Line Airport service and all buses and trains in one direction, and a short tiny walk towards the commons in the other. A great lodging.

two pillows, a little shelf near the pillows to put cellphone and glasses, best breakfast.....everything is designed carefully. Hi - Boston lets me understand that it needs creativity and imagination to do a thing perfectly! I would say this is the best hostel I've ever been. The staff are very nice, helped me a lot. strongly recommend!

It's very big and clean.

This is a perfect location and there is nothing to complain about. All I hope for is parking facility as the rates are exorbitant in that area. The amount I paid for parking was as good as one day's stay. Kindly have some spots reserved or have some information on cheaper parking options.