HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Was very clean and staff was above exceptional - I wil certainly stay here again

• 29th Apr 2014

This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff, amenities, and location were all great. I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it.

Expensive but good location & staff. In my room lots of people used it as a cheap hotel - eg, they'd come just for a business meeting and be there only the one night. That kind of killed the atmosphere a lot. Would rather they put all the backpackers with other backpackers, and all the business people with other business people!

I like there very much.

Staff great; breakfasts substantial; dorm roomy with shelf, sockets and light for each bed en suite with soap, shampoo and any amount of towels provided; more toilet facilities just outside the dorm. Found dorm too warm but provided with a sheet . Lots of room in dining area,other sitting areas avaiable with wifi throughout hostel-slowere during peak times. Only the door from reception through to dorms and facilties was locked although supplied with a key card but wasn't aware of any problems.

Very nice.

Hostel is jam packed with amenities and the included breakfast has a great range. Rooms were clean and well set up (not a lot of room, but enough to still get around). Location was fantastic.

Inexpensive, excellent location, free breakfast, clean beds & rooms and great cammaraderie (for Boston Marathon)..what's not to like...don't even think twice about staying here :)

• 19th Apr 2014

Dear , Every year we look forward to the Boston Marathon. We are happy to know that we are meeting your standards when you stay here. Hope to see you next year! Thank you, Sandra Roque Assistant General Manager

Thanks for another fantastic stay in Boston for the Boston Marathon. Your facilities are excellent and your staff top-notch. Way to run a hostel, people!!

I stayed at the Hostel during marathon weekend and it was a bit pricey, but I assume it was because of the time I was there. The facilities were great, I never had to wait for a bathroom, it was clean, the free breakfast was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location too. I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Apr 2014

I'd totally recommend this hostel, all rooms were very well equipped, and so were the toilets. The breakfast, which was included in the price was very complete.

All staff were fantastic, hostel was clean, well organised and nicely spaced out. Would deffiently recommend to anyone in the area!

• 8th Apr 2014

Maybe the best hostel I have ever been to. I can definitely recommend it!!

• 8th Apr 2014

A very good place to stay in Boston, clean, secure and with very friendly and helpful staff. The only thing I didn't like was the irritating music piped through the reception/lounge area. It was very un-relaxing!

• 4th Apr 2014

Great location, near to downtown and MRT station. Complete facilities including kitchen.

The location was the best. I enjoyed my stay there and the breakfast too!

this is the best hostel I have ever live. the price is probable! and the facilities there is absolutely gorgeous!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • China

The staff and group tours were great, was good atmosphere to meet new people. Was in good area to walk to most things, if not walk the T-rail was around the corner to be able to take aswell.

• 26th Mar 2014

Everything was perfect. The room was well secured, clean, as well as the sanitaries. All facilities are provided. The staff is helpful and organize good entertainments. The hostel is very well located, just one block from the Boston Common Park. I definitely come back here if I have another chance to come in Boston !

Great staff. Six man party booked beds in an 8 man room, upon arrival, we'd been upgraded to a 6 man room at no extra charge! Free breakfast was awesome, especially for the broke college students like me. Comfortable beds (about 2 meters long too!) All around excellent value for the price!

• 15th Mar 2014