HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

1912 Total Reviews

Perfect balance of what you get and what you pay.

This Hostel is quite new and very spacious. There are a lot of really big single-cell-bathrooms. The rooms are quite big and clean and the bunks are really good too. You even have a little open area to store books, phones, tablets etc. built into the lockers, so you have a place to put them away during the night. That really is a nice little feature. The staff is fantastic, there are so many activities. I took about half of them and they were all really great.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in for cleanliness and facilities.. Nice rooms. The harpoon brewery tour was excellent.

• 21st Jul 2014

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It looks more like a boutique hotel! The staff are friendly, there is loads of communal space, a massive kitchen. The rooms are big enough with a personal locker each for your suitcase. Walking distance from the bus station and airport shuttle. I would stay here again.

The only thing which was not perfect was their trouble with the wifi, but this should be fixed in a few days. Otherwise the hostel has a great evening program for going out or getting together in the hostel itsself. It is easy to reach through it is close to a subway station and the south station. It is just a few minutes from the city center by foot away- One of the best hostels I stayed and recommanded it further to different people who want to spend time in Boston.

• 21st Jul 2014

Amazing hostel good soacious rooms with the comfiest beds I have ever slept in great quilts and pillows . Good breakfast nice staff just a really great hostel

Great location, brand new facility, reasonable price - that is all you need! Will definitely be back again.

Not functioning wifi for the whole stay. Same problem for other hostellers.

This place was good, the rooms have light sensors so if there isn't any movement in the room then it will turn itself off, this is good when you want to get to bed and people are still awake on there computers because the lights will turn themselves off for you. The beds also had private cubicles to charge devices. The "club night" they organised consisted of going to one club at about 9pm with no pre drinking so that was lame.

I enjoyed my stay. The hostel is well located. The staff were very helpful. The facilities are generally very good. The only difficulty I encountered was in connecting to wifi: I was able to get a connection with my laptop, though sometimes after several attempts, but not with my phone. I spoke to other residents who had similar problems connecting phones to wifi.

Wi-Fi doesn't work in rooms.

One of the worst hotel stays I've had in a long time. It's clean, it's secure, your staff are great but the size is what kills this place. No sense of community or mutual respect you usually find, dorm lights went on

Awful hostel, terrible location, wireless doesn't work. Noisy, not atmosphere and the most drab depressing decor I have ever seen. Bathrooms often dirty. Kitchen a nightmare. Social are not big enough and events very limited.

Don't think i've said this in a review before and if I have what I previously said no longer applies - this is the most comfortable hostel I've ever stayed in. Modern, spacious, privacy in bunks, clean, lots of activities, huge kitchen area...and so much space to relax. Thanks guys, amazing stay.

Great vibe in the hostel and love a hostel that gets the basic things right. It was clean, big lockers for your bags, chargers next to every bed and the pub crawl on Friday was great fun.

Excellent! It's the best hostel I've ever stayed! There are a wonderful cafe, kitchen, lobby and locker rooms for luggage. They've got even like weighing your luggage before go to the airport for free. Room is also clean and cute. Here is worth staying! I'll be back there for sure!

one fatass guy snored entire night, so i couldn't sleep.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

nice hostel, lovely and helpful staff,good location, clean room and Bathroom

HI Boston, looked and felt quite new. The atmosphere wasn't amazing, but there was quite a bit of space to hang out and the rooms where quite comfortable. The bathrooms where quite good too, spacious and clean. The staff where polite and even had one come up and ask if I had any questions and gave some quite good advice on what to do around Boston. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel, can't fault it!