HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Great staff. Six man party booked beds in an 8 man room, upon arrival, we'd been upgraded to a 6 man room at no extra charge! Free breakfast was awesome, especially for the broke college students like me. Comfortable beds (about 2 meters long too!) All around excellent value for the price!

• 15th Mar 2014

Very safe and a fantastic location! I really liked the social events scheduled by the helpful and cheerful staff.

Obvisously this hostel does deserve its high ranking. It´s super clean, modern, right in the downtown. My only complain is on thin walls - I could´ve heard literally everything from the other rooms. But anyway - it´s good choice to be there.

Such an amazing time! (St Patrick's weekend) - I met so many people from all over which was greatly aided my the different activities

another level in hostels around the world, immaculate, full breakfast. Modern and well thought out, close to the bus, the subway, in the heart of Chinatown and within walking distance of everything.

I had a great time, especially the breakfast was fantastic.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • South Korea

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! And I've seen a lot of really bad ones and really good ones. The breakfast was great. Bagels, porrige, eggs... a lot to eat. They even had free food at night time. I wish I could of stayed longer!

I didn't stay long, but it seemed clean and very safe. They had an Oscar watching party projected on a wall, which I thought was great. I didn't get to experience the breakfast, but when I am traveling in Boston again, I will most definitely stay at this hostel again! Good downtown location, next to a lot of nightlife!

The AC in my dorm did not work well. But the others were just perfect.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • China

This is a great place to stay. It is quite large and has everything you could need. But be warned the WIFI does not work and has been broken for a while. This makes it really difficult and the shared computers have to be paid for. The place is very clean and there are tour and events planned for each day. If the WIFI worked it would be great!

Wifi didn't work, so you had to pay to use their computers. Other than that, so amazing!

People there are friendly and welcome. There are many activities to attend.

• 22nd Feb 2014