HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Cafeteria should be open until late. I really want a cup of coffe last night!

This hostel is perfectly functional, and very well done. It is more costly then most but it is better for that. However, I would not recommend it if you are travelling alone. It is tailored for schools and groups and works perfectly for them, but because of this it is hard to meet people here. The atmosphere is professional clean and safe, and loses the fun that you can find in other hostels.

• 13th May 2014

Great hostel in a great city. The only downsides were no free access to computers to download photos from camera's and being so close to China town if you opened your windows for air your stuff would smell of food. Overall though better than some hotels I've stopped in.

The location was great! But even though I saw people clean the bathroom it wasn't clean at all when I used it 10 minutes later. All in all I was satisfied though.

• 9th May 2014

Great place. Modern and clean. The staff is always available to provide help or infos. At a walkable distance of everything. Great stay!

Modern hostel; staff was always very friendly and helpful. Wide range of offered activities. I'll definitely return when I go to Boston again!

evening events were great. met some cool people. clean hostel.

I really enjoyed the inviting atmosphere of the hostel! The open kitchen was convenient and the staff were also very helpful.

I saw some hair on my blanket and sheet, made me think did they change the sheet after the last customer left or not.. but I only stay for a night, so I didn't ask their staff to change. Besides that, the environment, bathroom are clean and it is close to China town.

• 1st May 2014
  • Taiwan

Will definitely recommend to friends!!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Was very clean and staff was above exceptional - I wil certainly stay here again

• 29th Apr 2014

This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff, amenities, and location were all great. I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it.

Expensive but good location & staff. In my room lots of people used it as a cheap hotel - eg, they'd come just for a business meeting and be there only the one night. That kind of killed the atmosphere a lot. Would rather they put all the backpackers with other backpackers, and all the business people with other business people!

I like there very much.

Staff great; breakfasts substantial; dorm roomy with shelf, sockets and light for each bed en suite with soap, shampoo and any amount of towels provided; more toilet facilities just outside the dorm. Found dorm too warm but provided with a sheet . Lots of room in dining area,other sitting areas avaiable with wifi throughout hostel-slowere during peak times. Only the door from reception through to dorms and facilties was locked although supplied with a key card but wasn't aware of any problems.

Very nice.

Hostel is jam packed with amenities and the included breakfast has a great range. Rooms were clean and well set up (not a lot of room, but enough to still get around). Location was fantastic.

Inexpensive, excellent location, free breakfast, clean beds & rooms and great cammaraderie (for Boston Marathon)..what's not to like...don't even think twice about staying here :)

• 19th Apr 2014

Dear , Every year we look forward to the Boston Marathon. We are happy to know that we are meeting your standards when you stay here. Hope to see you next year! Thank you, Sandra Roque Assistant General Manager

Thanks for another fantastic stay in Boston for the Boston Marathon. Your facilities are excellent and your staff top-notch. Way to run a hostel, people!!

I stayed at the Hostel during marathon weekend and it was a bit pricey, but I assume it was because of the time I was there. The facilities were great, I never had to wait for a bathroom, it was clean, the free breakfast was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location too. I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Apr 2014