HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

1910 Total Reviews

It was all good services ! But I have to paid a money for left buggage when I was check out for $3 ! It must be free service for left buggage !

The Staff was More than GREAT!!! the room was perfect Plan to stay there on my next stay

There are some problems with the WiFi connection.

Value for money was pretty low. Proper ventilation in the bathrooms would also be appreciated.

• 4th Jul 2014

Nice hostel, clean bathrooms, large lockers in dorms (bring own lock) and outlets/light by each bed, free breakfast with hard-boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, oatmeal. Wi-Fi doesn't work in rooms. Use of computers is $.10/min. Can also print. Location: Chinatown 4 mins from metro. But this is the most expensive hostel I've ever stayed in, incl. in London. If you don't have HI membership, extra $3/night. Luggage storage free on arrival, but after check-out they charge $3 for the common room lockers.

very good hotel. Located near China town, with lots of restaurants and shopping opportunities nearby. Room is very clean.

Everything was good. Great location and free breakfast... I will definitely stay again if I go back to Boston.

One of the cleanest and nicest hostels I've ever stayed at- I'd definitely recommend it and stay there again. The location is excellent, being a short tiny walk from the Silver Line Airport service and all buses and trains in one direction, and a short tiny walk towards the commons in the other. A great lodging.

two pillows, a little shelf near the pillows to put cellphone and glasses, best breakfast.....everything is designed carefully. Hi - Boston lets me understand that it needs creativity and imagination to do a thing perfectly! I would say this is the best hostel I've ever been. The staff are very nice, helped me a lot. strongly recommend!

It's very big and clean.

This is a perfect location and there is nothing to complain about. All I hope for is parking facility as the rates are exorbitant in that area. The amount I paid for parking was as good as one day's stay. Kindly have some spots reserved or have some information on cheaper parking options.

Best hostel I've stayed at... Completely recommend, only downside is people checking in late but you get that at any hostel. Great free tours such as the Harvard tour.

• 25th Jun 2014

I really love the atmosphere there. It's so clean, and very organized too! For me, I do not expect the washroom to be a large one with several showers and toilets like we can easily find in college/university residence: this one is shared, but SINGLE toilet, SINGLE shower, SINGLE sink! Outstanding!

• 25th Jun 2014

I really liked this hostel. Clean and tidy, also good location. Keep up the good work, don't let standards slip. Keep this hostel clean and i am sure people will come back. Breakfast time was fun too.

Awesome hostel, would definitely recommend it to everyone! Great free breakfast!!!

It is just a little annoying to know that I have to pay extra 14% of tax for a hostel, which made my stay almost $70 per night. The hostel is good, but they absolutely charge too much. The location is excellent, and the rest room is the best I've ever seen.

Hi Boston is the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything was perfect especially own bed not double bed was really comfortable to take relax and fall asleep after sightseeing. I make sure evII rea

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

That's the best hostel I ever stayed. It's a brand new hostel with lots of nice extra facilities. Big locker with trays. Just single bathrooms with shower and toilet in one room. Good internet and a great location near Chinatown. Staff is really friendly and offered free cookies at reception. Delicious continental breakfast is included (eggs, beagels, toast, oranges) with waffel on Sundays. The offer also free storage of package on the day of arriving or departing. Best hostel ever!!

The hostel was really clean, especially the bathroom and large kitchen. Decent free breakfast partly made up for the steep cost of staying here. The no alcohol rule wasn't an issue. The hostel organised decent pub crawls almost every night which were well attended. There were LOADS of events organised throughout the day/eve and they were really varied in price and type. I particularily enjoyed the events arranged by Paige and Coral as they took us to events we wouldn't have normally attended

Th best hostel I have been, but the most expensive too!