HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Wifi didn't work, so you had to pay to use their computers. Other than that, so amazing!

People there are friendly and welcome. There are many activities to attend.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • China

The best hostel i ever stayed. Nothing bad to say.

• 18th Feb 2014

everything was perfect except Wifi.

• 18th Feb 2014

everything was excellent except for the wifi connection. I couldn't even open my email account anywhere in the hostel. Plus the staff were a bit impatient and seem to me, even a bit unfriendly. The kitchen and breakfast and restroom were excellent though.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • China

This is a good, clean, spacious, well facilitated and well located hostel. However, I wasn't especially fond of it due to its size. I think this is the third largest hostel in America and has something like 450 beds. The manager mentioned to me that it is more like a hotel, which is fine, however due to the size and the fact that people are not 'forced' to be congregated means that people space themselves apart, so socializing wasn't as straightforward. I was only there for one nite tho...

everything was great! If I got a chance to go to Boston I would stay here again

Gooooooooooood :)

This is the best hostel I've been to in North America, great rooms, great facilities and great staff. The tours with Paige are also top notch. No point staying anywhere else in Boston!

Originally I found it a bit too expensive, but in the end it was worth it. Great breakfast and very good facilities. Incredible atmosphere as well. Thank you HI Boston!

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Spain

I have stayed 2 times in the hostel and both times everything has been perfect.

Fabulous hostel, unbeatable location, clean, modern and awesome facilities.

no complaints other than some of the modern steel design. should have kept with the brick.

• 22nd Jan 2014

Excellent overall. I'd just like to see HI put a much stronger emphasis on guests leaving the bathrooms clean. HI itself does a good job of keeping things clean (and things were pretty spotless when I arrived) and I think guests can easily go the extra mile to ensure standards are maintained or maybe HI can have a couple of additional cleaning shifts done on the bathrooms. Great place overall. Highly recommended.

great stay thanks for having me.

Near to everything, clean, good place, good food! It is the best hostel I've ever been.

Perfect for what i needed, great base for boston

Awesome place...walking distance from most of Boston's attractions (if you enjoy walking). Great value- nicest hostel I've ever been to.

• 16th Jan 2014

Wonderful friendliness of staff - and general efficiency.

• 16th Jan 2014

One of the best place I've ever stayed in!The place,location,food,people,staff are perfect!I felt like i was in a hotel...it was the best bed i sleept in a hostel here In USA until now,and the bathroom are very clean!!!With you are in Boston,you must stay at Hostelling International Boston!!