HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Hostelling Internation Boston is the best hostel i've ever had. They have clean environment for the lobby, rooms and also bathroom. The staffs are really friendly and all the facilities are really great. I'm so satisfied for choosing HI in Boston.

Well organized

Great location and the installations are so good for an hostel like this. So clore from south station of Boston only 4 blocks away, so near of many bars and night clubs

Great hostel, clean and safe. Excellent staff who were very friendly. Rooms were excellent too. Would definitely stay again.

One of, if not the best, hostel I've ever stayed at! Thank you so much for having us and allowing us to see Boston from such a well-run and friendly base :)

This hostel is the best hostel I have ever been staid. The employees are very friendly and the rooms are very clean. I would come back:)

• 15th Dec 2013

Everything it's perfect. Best hostel in USA

I love this hostel I used female 6 room, but luckily nobody was there so I could use a room all alone for 2 days. Breakfast was fine, but you should be there earlier to get a bread and stuff. Bathroom was really clean. They gave new clean bath mat everyday and I really like it. Facilities are great and the location is perfect. I love this hostel so much. If I visit Boston once more, I will definitely choose this hostel again.

Very modern and clean hostel in a very good location. What I didnt like was that I had a huge noisy heating device right over my bed which was running all night and made me feel like sleeping on an airplane. With ear plugs it was bearable however.

Very clean, very new, very nice. A quick 20-minute walk away from Newbury, Downtown Crossing, etc.

It is the best hostel in the world

• 8th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

Very nice hostel, clean, nice breakfast. The staff was helpful and the activities offered are quite good (visit of the brewery especially!)

Excellent and well located Hostel and close to main streets as well public transportation.

Awesome place. Highly recommended

• 7th Dec 2013

The only not so bad I have to say here is that the towels were not replaced in the bathroom and they dont change ur bed linnen. The rest was excellent mainly the cookies close the doors...

• 6th Dec 2013

Great place to stay! Not cheap, but worth every penny! Would recommend to anyone.

This hostel was fantastic, great atmosphere, really helpful staff and lots of interesting organised tours and other activities. Included breakfast was prefect with a lot more choice than other hostels.

A pretty good hotel, The experience was great!If you want to go to Boston and enjoy a wonderful trip with low cost, you should definitely choose HI boston.

• 1st Dec 2013
  • China

Great place to stay, really good facilities and a great location a couple of minutes walk from Boston Common. Only very minor downside was having to pay to use the hostel's computer. While the rates were very reasonable this was the only hostel I stayed in in the US that had this. All in all good place to stay and would definitely stay there again.

Very clean hostel with a fantastic community spirit. Friendly caring staff with a a great sense of humour. Bathroom facilities the best i have seen.