HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Everything was perfect! !! I like when I checked out, there were lockers to store your luggage. I will stay again in the near future.

I arrived a day later than I originally booked my trip and the staff at HI-Boston were very understanding and accommodating. The hostel is a short walk from the bus stop or subway. This is one of the nicest hostels I have been in! Would definitely stay here again. A++

Great breakfast! Excellent location!

• 20th Sep 2014

Absolute gem of a hostel. The location is superb. Staff very knowledgeable about everything Boston. Very close to transport links and the main downtown area. The best free hostel breakfast I've had yet! It has a modern feel and whilst it lacks some of the individuality of other hostels they are clearly putting a lot of effort into giving this location it's own identity and there is always plenty going on! Highly recommended!

Boston hostel I found it to be a lot nicer than I expected. Very clean, comfortable good location

the best hostel I have ever been in. VERY well designed. GREAT location.

Wir fanden die Arbeit der Mitarbeiter besonders in der sehr sauberen Küche super!!!

• 13th Sep 2014

An excellent hostel, looks after everything one might need. Well worth the price. Clean, efficient, and at a great location.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Thank you.

Right in Chinatown, within walking distance of the Silver Line, a couple blocks from the Common, it's a great location. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, there wasn't a lot of noise at night. My mom stayed, too, and she said it was the nicest hostel we've stayed in. I agree.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in

This is a really excellent hostel, really good facilities, very clean and new. Was also impressed they had a staff member giving guidance on a morning, and leading some free events. Only negative comment was I thought it was a bit cheeky to charge for luggage storage which most places offer free, on top of what is quite an expensive nightly rate.

Me encantó este Hostel. Para el que viaja solo tiene muchas actividades que te empujan a conocer gente y además es lindo y cómodo. La verdad Excelente y muy recomendable!

The most amazing hostel I've ever been to.

• 4th Sep 2014

Nunca tive problema de sumir objetos pessoais nas minhas estadias em hostels. Nesse hostel sumiu minha jaqueta. Tinha deixado em cima da cama. Quando voltei, minha cama estava arrumada e minha jaqueta tinha sumido. Ninguém da limpeza viu.

Quite central location, close to South Station. Big, modern and comfy hostel. Cleanness is not bad, but they should clean the toilets a bit more often. Dorms are comfortable, you have your own hangers, locker and even a shelf with your own wall sockets where you can charge your devices safely while you sleep, and even charge them from inside the locker so you can leave them charging while you're out... Brilliant. Breakfast is massive. Maybe the only bad thing is the long queues in reception.

Excelente lugar para conocer Boston!

Great hostel in Boston! 100% recommend! Free great breakfast in the morning which is a win. Aaron the hostel rep helps you with any queries about the city and points you in the right direction for things to do. Lovely guy! Wifi and facilities are excellent. Only criticism is that in your room you have a locker to store your luggage. It remains unlocked unless you have your own padlock with you. So bring one. Otherwise was everything I needed for an incredible stay in Boston! Loved every minute!!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

This hostel was great! Very new hostel, and had a new feel. I stayed in a dorm room, beds were really comfy, there was heaps of room for everyone's luggage and there were lockers for each person. The hostel was close to South Station so it was easy to get to and it was also walking distance to Boston Common and the 'T'. All the staff were really nice and there were activities on every day if you wanted to join. Definitely recommended to stay here!!!

駅からも近く、チャイナタウンにあることから外食にも行きやすかったです。 非常におしゃれで快適に過ごすことができました。 一点指摘があるのは、パソコンが正常に動作しなかったことです。

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7