HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

깨끗하고 시설 좋은 최고의 호스텔입니다

• 26th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

A really great place. Will be coming back at the end of my travels!

• 25th Mar 2015

The location is great, the people are very kind and friendly, the atmosphere is cool. This is one of the best hostels that I've been. Please keep making people feel nice :)

The best hostel I have ever lived!everything is perfect except for the internet,I lived in 3rd floor and the internet in my room is so slow that I have to go to the 2nd floor to watch video.

the social program was kind of lame, because either the girl organizing the pub crawl or club nights is lame or there were to few people because there are a lot of school kids in the hostel.

• 22nd Mar 2015

ボストンに来たらこの宿に泊まることをお勧めします! 理由 •アクセスの良さ •朝食付き •キッチンの設備(洗い物までしてくれます。) •24時間受付 •清潔 •各ベッドそれぞれにコンセントが設置されている。 チェックインは16時以降とのことであったが、朝6時に着いた際、バックパックの保管(無料)をしてくれました。

We stayed in one of the private twins for one night. I was surprised with how nice the room was, it was huge, had 5 windows overlooking the street, nice bed, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, plenty of towels. Both bedroom and ensuite bathroom were very clean. The hostel offers a complimentary breakfast with cereal, yogurt, bread, juice and coffee. Overall it was a great stay.

• 17th Mar 2015

Hostel liegt direkt in der Nähe vom Boston Common, was super zentral ist. Tolles Mitarbeiterteam und eine entspannte Armosphäre! Insgesamt ein echt gelungenes Hostel.

• 16th Mar 2015

I've probably stayed at over 50 hostels. But this is the first one I've been to in the U.S. The atmosphere wasn't great for me. It wasn't much fun, we didn't meet a lot of people who were looking to go out

• 13th Mar 2015

The hostel is great, the only downfall is that it is located right near a first responder station. So during the night you may hear sirens often. However the front desk gives out free ear plugs and maps. So it is not bad at all.

I thought the location was awesome. Everything was clean and new. One issue was the increased temperature in our room. We stayed in an all female 6 bed room and the temperature was really high! I asked housekeeping once and the front desk twice to please turn down the heat in our room and the issue was never addressed. We started leaving the door propped open because it was so unbearable. Each morning the thermometer read 84 degrees!

• 12th Mar 2015

Excelente hostal, muy lindo y muy bien ubicado.

super Hostel en plein centre de Boston

• 12th Mar 2015

I was surprised that they had a enormous kitchen and dining area and you can cook there. The staff had passionates and really helpful. If I go to Boston again, I would say I will book here again.

Quelques problèmes avec la chambre: chauffage impossible a régler soi-meme. Odeurs de cuisine chinoise.

I love that this hostel is so spacious and clean. If I visit Boston again, I will definitely stay here again.

Pro: Facilities (great common area) Position Brekfast Clean Con: They charge for the luggage room

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Very cool atmosphere, and a lot of great (FREE) opportunities! It's great how eco-friendly the building was!

• 26th Feb 2015

Everything is nice except the price,$42 per night....Great America...

so nice this hostel looks like 🌟🌟🌟🌟 hotel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7