HI - Boston Hostel Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

Fantastic hostel, really social

a ver good hostel. excellent breakfast, clena, activitites, nice rooms. i'd go there again.

Just got back from a 2 night stay in the HI boston hostel, and have to say couldn't fault it! All the staff especially Aaron and Tori were great, aswell as the volunteers inparticular Anna for monday Trivia were excellent. The hostel was in a great location and the black board full of activities was a great bonus, and a great way to meet new people! The hostel itself was clean, comfortable and very relaxing. Would highly recommend if you were thinking of visiting Boston! :)

• 24th Aug 2015

While the HI Boston hostel's facility is new, with modern features and design, I was disappointed in my stay. I was assigned a room on the 2nd floor, which also houses the kitchen and rec room. There seemed to be no noise consideration as music played well past midnight, and the noise from the pool table area disrupted my sleep. I had hoped there would be more consideration of this, considering I had paid extra for a premium room.

• 24th Aug 2015

The hostel itself is ok: my 4 beds room was pretty packed and the bathroom was not shining, put the common areas are very nice and overall it was a pleasent stay. What really makes the value of this hostel is the amazing staff who work here! I had problems with my credit card and was really panicking, but Walter Rodriguez - one of the staff members - went out of his way to help me and calm me down: he spent over one hour after his shift was over trying to fix my problem and reassuring me!

The individual restroom is great and clean. The crew is engaged to do the best.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Het is een zeer goed hostel met een zeer goede ligging. Het is wel erg groot waardoor het contant met het personeel wat onpersoonlijk is en de sfeer een beetje mist, in vergelijking met een klein hostel. Faciliteiten zijn daarentegen erg goed!

I often stayed at the hostel near Hynes Convention Center Station around 2005, but I couldn't find it on the web, which was disappointing. However, I found this hostel near the Boston Common and China Town, which is really easy to access. From there, you can go any interesting tourist destinations around downton Boston. The hostel itself is clean and quiet and it has also some meeting points for travellers inside the building, which means you can enjoy the friendly atomosphere.

I had a great time staying in this hostel had a great time would definitely recommend

Personnel très accueillant. Chambres propres, spacieuses et avec plein d'aménagements facilitant le séjour : nombreux porte-manteaux, porte serviettes, un grand placards fermant avec un cadenas, une tablette de nuit avec une lampe pour chaque lit même ceux du haut. Le petit déjeuner est convivial et propose un choix très large.

Très bien la visite skyline organisée par l'auberge. Lit confortable. Petit déjeuner suffisamment copieux (self-service) pour bien démarrer la journée.

• 16th Aug 2015

The staff was great and very helpful to our group. They helped us plan several activities and was a great resource for other suggestions of events.

• 14th Aug 2015

Foi ótima a estadia e o hostel é sensacional. Um dos melhores que já estive.

• 14th Aug 2015

Die Sauberkeit im Bad war am Morgen echt übel... Alles in allem war das Hostel wirklich sauber, aber in punkto Bad sollten die Kollegen öfters am Abend/in der Nacht/ am morgen vorbeischauen und die Sauberkeit prüfen. Morgens musste ich meistens zwei oder drei andere Bäder aufsuchen, bis ich ein einigermaßen erträgliches gefunden habe.

• 14th Aug 2015

I was very impressed with HI Boston. The rooms were great. The locker was wide enough to fit a normal pack and I appreciated the reading light and plug-in near the bed. The bathroom facilities were great. They were both clean and provided some privacy. I enjoyed the included breakfast as well. I would be happy to stay at HI Boston again.

Top notch facilities, breakfast and group activities. Basically you get what you pay for! Keep in mind this is a very big hostel. Reception was always busy. Would stay again!

Un lugar sumamente recomendable. Increible.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Guides were great!

• 12th Aug 2015

Very nice hostel, good security, close to bus station + friendly staff

中心街かも駅からも近く、セキュリティも高くとても快適でした。シャワールームが少し清潔感に欠けたところだけマイナスでした。BOSTONに行く時はまた利用したいです。

• 10th Aug 2015