HI Boston

9.2
Superb 4060 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Really nice hostel with friendly staff and tidy rooms! Do kind of think it was still a little overpriced but had a wonderful stay no doubt!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

Nice place coming back in a few weeks

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

Amazing hostel! My food was stolen which left a sour note but other than that the facilities are incredible, there is a great atmosphere about the place and the beds are super comfy

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here! The hostel itself is modern, clean and very secure with keycards to get into the rooms. Wifi worked well and there were plenty of choice on where to chill out in the evening, personally beside the fire was my spot. Fantastic breakfast served in the mornings and very friendly travellers. One thing I would fault though was the lack of friendliness from the staff, it seemed like they were just there to do their job. Apart from that, the hostel was more than ideal.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

The actual staff that work there are kinda meh, cool people, but not all that engaged with the guests. The volunteers that lead the bar crawl and stuff like that are awesome though!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

My friend and I had a great time at the hostel. In our room, it was kinda chilly the whole time but it wasnt unbearable. The only thing we did not like was if there was only one person at the main desk you would have to wait until another staff member came back for any request that required leaving the desk-- we asked for our stored luggage and had to wait 10 minutes to get it because "no one else was at the desk" even though there were multiple staff members in the office behind the desk...

• USA, Female, 41+
9th Feb 2017

Very clean and comfortable. Staff very nice and since we were having a blizzard, had free movies, hot chocolate and popcorn. Very nice!

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

Loved this place!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017
7.4

Small room with hardly any natural light, beds in my room were shorter than me.. (189cm) Good atmosphere and a large kitchen for everyone to use.

1st Feb 2017

I was returning to the states from a trip in Europe & missed my connecting flight home, and was unable to stay 2 out of the nights I had booked at HI Boston. The staff made sur I would only be charged for the night I was going to be staying instead of charging me for all 3 nights. They were very accommodating. I was in an 8 bed female and the room was very clean and spacious. I really liked the cubby with additional outlets for each bunk bed. Would stay again.