HI Boston

9.2
Superb 4422 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2017

It's great! I definitely would stay again! Highly recommend it to everyone.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

I'd never stayed in a hostel in the US before and wasn't quite sure what to expect. But HI Boston was an incredible choice — and great for a solo traveller for a weekend! The facilities were great; the beds were super comfy; and the location was just next to Boston Common. I'd definitely recommend the hostel to anyone looking for a logistically easy and clean option!

Wow thank you so much for staying with us, We are so happy that you had an amazing time. please do try our free walking tours next time so you can get a sense of the Boston culture and History.

14th Jun 2017

Cool hostel, lots of people to meet. The staff is super helpful. The only issue I had was related to the facilities- twice in my 4 days our keycards stopped working and the lock needed to be replaced, and every night we seemed to have a problem with the AC heating our room, despite all attempts to stop it (including talking to maintenance). Not a big deal, I just expected those issues to be fixed the first time for the money, not become recurring problems. Free breakfast and cookies ftw!

Thank you so much for the feedback. I an glad our team was able to make your overall experience a good one. I am sorry to hear about the AC problem, at times The Windows would be open and can cause Huge heat waves to come in regardless if the AC is on its just one thing that can cause the room to be hot. I am sorry that this matter took a while, i will speak to the team on how we can make sure it is taken cared of the first time around. Please let us host you again to Make the experience better than the last. EM

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Location is fantastic, particularly for the price. Breakfast is complementary and the facilities are well-maintained. Check-in was a bit chaotic, and could be streamlined, but otherwise, no complaints.

Thank you so much for staying with us, our maintenance team does an amazing job at keeping our Hostel beautiful and lively. Sorry you had a challenging check in, being that this is our busy season almost all guest come to check in at 4pm. Rooms can sometimes be ready before 4pm so we can check you in a bit earlier or later pass 4 to help you escape the check in wave. Safe travels EM

• England, Male, 41+
11th Jun 2017

All I required was a base to explore Boston safe and clean to sleep and in a good position and it was all that thankyou

I am happy that we were able to meet your needs, please come again. EM

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

HI, don't go a changing. Hands down the best everything.

We promise to only change for the better, so happy you had an amazing time. EM

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
11th Jun 2017

The location is perfect and the staffs are all very friendly and helpful. The only thing I can't stand is the noisy fan. Don't know why the AC is not on in the days of 95 dregrees. The fan should be right outside of our room and it's extremely noisy. It runs 24 hours. I would expect a cooler and a quieter room.

• daniellee725
  • USA, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

This was my first hostel experience. Seemed pretty good, a little on the expensive side for what you got, but I supposed Boston is a pricey city. The location was good, right next to an awesome coffee and wine bar (Jaho) and a really good for the price vegan place, so that was cool. Being right next to the Boston Common was awesome. The free breakfast provided was pretty good! Bagels, toast, cereal, fresh fruit (best part), yogurt, granola, oatmeal... definitely more than I expected!

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
10th Jun 2017

Very good and nice hostel. The stuff is great! :)

• USA, Female, 41+
10th Jun 2017

This far exceeded my expectations. Since it is hard to even find a hotel in Boston under $250, this is the best deal ever - breakfast included. Yahoo!