Superb 3,329 Total Reviews
Superb 3,329 Total Reviews
HI Boston Located at 19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston.
USA
Boston Massachusetts 02116 19 Stuart St., Boston, MA
91% 3329
42.3510277 -71.0634595
    Rooms available

• Jono_NZ
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

Excellent location. I really enjoyed the free tours hosted by the hostel staff. Bathrooms were a bit grubby but there are plenty available.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

The staff, facilities, location, and truly everything were amazing! It was a great way to see the city!

• India, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
4.6

Front desk staff was not polite. Male staff was ok but women carry a huge chip on their sholders. They certainly need more communication and manners training. Foreign tourists are new to the place, but not stupid.

16th Jul 2016

The hostel is in a great location, not to far from the bus terminal (5 minute walk). It's a big hostel, so if your traveling along... It can seem a bit daunting, compared to other hostels I've stayed in where your more interactive with other guests. But generally a nice hostel, a lot of kids were there during my stay, which can be a bit noisy. I'd stay here again for sure though.

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
14th Jul 2016
7.4

Loved the top notch facilities and its location. Really impressive! But i would recommend to train their service staff to be more friendly and better customer service. The kitchen and housekeeping are fine, but their front desk staff are so-so only.Also, the key cards keep going invalid, everyday I have to update the card.

• USA, Male, 41+
11th Jul 2016

This was my first hostel stay and it definitley will not be my last! Exceptional experience. I loved the international clientele. Very interesting and fun experience. Much better than I anticipated. I will be back to this or another location next time I travel.

8th Jul 2016
8.0

They doublecharged me the security deposit and havent responded to me though I've emailed them twice

• USA, Female, 31-40
8th Jul 2016

Great place- easy to access from south station. Brief walk was nice after bus ride. Walked to Hynes convention center every morning- so convenient! Yes I'd stay again.

7th Jul 2016

Great hostel!! Special thanks to Aaron for his amazing info about the city!

7th Jul 2016

I enjoyed my stay! I've been to hostels in other countries, too, and HI Boston was equally nice.

We love hearing compliments, but equally love hearing that our guests are country jumping and experiencing the world and all of its unique places. Thanks for staying with us and keep seeing the rest of the world and having the greatest experience of your life. MJ