Superb 3,476 Total Reviews
Superb 3,476 Total Reviews
HI Boston Located at 19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston.
USA
Boston Massachusetts 02116 19 Stuart St., Boston, MA
91% 3476
42.3510277 -71.0634595
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the HI Boston hostel! I was only there for 2 nights but I had a really lovely stay. Beds were very comfy, and rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Staff were friendly on my arrival and the hostel had a nice atmosphere. The massive lockers in the room were a big advantage. I managed to fit my whole suitcase in (which was huge) and this eased my mind when I was out, knowing that my stuff was all locked up and safe. I would definitely stay here again!

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Super Clean, Staff friendly and chill, and I am a customer for life. Awesome Job

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

The hostel it's self is great and offers good facilities. However I booked 4beds and when we arrived my party had been split into separate room. This was an inconviniece for us but was my only issue with my stay.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

This place was terrific and really central to everything in Boston, the free breakfast was amazing and the rooms and bathrooms were always really clean.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in, well worth the price. The organised activies meant that I met a really awesome group of travelers. Awesome location.

• ellie_seed
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

The beds were so comfortable had really good sleeps at night! Excellent location near south station and many attractions. Staff were helpful but not always avaliable or were rushed. Overall a very good stay, would recommend and stay here again.

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

Probably the best hostel in the world.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
7.1

This is a great place to sleep while you are in Boston. The location is very handy for the bus station, amtrak, and airport. It's also very close to numerous metro lines so it's convenient to anywhere in the city. Each bed has a locker and a light. Breakfast is simple but good. There are a couple of activities every day if you're looking for things to do. The downside: it's large and impersonal. There's no atmosphere here. Staff are ok but not very warm or welcoming.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Really good hostel. Great breakfast in the morning. Clean and spacious rooms. Felt secure. Power supply at each bed was a bonus! Would definitely recommend

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Excellent hostel with top notch facilities - bathrooms are fantastic and the kitchen/breakfast was excellent. The lockers and facilities mext to each bed were excellent for keeping everything tidy. Location is within walking distance of most sights, handy for South Station if you're getting the bus/train/flying in and near a subway stop. Only thing was the air vent between dorm rooms meant we could hear all he conversations next door - so I would highly recommend staying there but take earplugs!