HI - Boston Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

We slept in a 6 bed male room. There was always someone sleeping during the whole time we were day day and night. IT was a drag not being able to turn the light on at all times.

• 22nd May 2014

It's so amazing to live in this hostel! So many pretty Korean girls. Rooms and restrooms are very clean! I like it!

• 22nd May 2014
  • China

WiFi didn't work properly. When you pay $52 per night you deserve more than that.

Can't get a better location! Staff are really nice people.Had no problems with extending my stay.Poor internet in the dorms, perfect everywhere else.food for breakfast is there, you just have to put it together yourself. Very happy with my stay here!

• 20th May 2014

A 5 stars Hostel. Excellent Bathroom with privacy. Internet Wi Fi not working, and people saying that never works thouse days.

• 19th May 2014
  • Argentina

Very comfortable!

Cafeteria should be open until late. I really want a cup of coffe last night!

This hostel is perfectly functional, and very well done. It is more costly then most but it is better for that. However, I would not recommend it if you are travelling alone. It is tailored for schools and groups and works perfectly for them, but because of this it is hard to meet people here. The atmosphere is professional clean and safe, and loses the fun that you can find in other hostels.

• 13th May 2014

Great hostel in a great city. The only downsides were no free access to computers to download photos from camera's and being so close to China town if you opened your windows for air your stuff would smell of food. Overall though better than some hotels I've stopped in.

The location was great! But even though I saw people clean the bathroom it wasn't clean at all when I used it 10 minutes later. All in all I was satisfied though.

• 9th May 2014

Great place. Modern and clean. The staff is always available to provide help or infos. At a walkable distance of everything. Great stay!

Modern hostel; staff was always very friendly and helpful. Wide range of offered activities. I'll definitely return when I go to Boston again!

evening events were great. met some cool people. clean hostel.

I really enjoyed the inviting atmosphere of the hostel! The open kitchen was convenient and the staff were also very helpful.

I saw some hair on my blanket and sheet, made me think did they change the sheet after the last customer left or not.. but I only stay for a night, so I didn't ask their staff to change. Besides that, the environment, bathroom are clean and it is close to China town.

• 1st May 2014
  • Taiwan

Will definitely recommend to friends!!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Was very clean and staff was above exceptional - I wil certainly stay here again

• 29th Apr 2014

This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff, amenities, and location were all great. I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it.

Expensive but good location & staff. In my room lots of people used it as a cheap hotel - eg, they'd come just for a business meeting and be there only the one night. That kind of killed the atmosphere a lot. Would rather they put all the backpackers with other backpackers, and all the business people with other business people!

I like there very much.