HI - Boston Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

People there are friendly and welcome. There are many activities to attend.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • China

The best hostel i ever stayed. Nothing bad to say.

• 18th Feb 2014

everything was perfect except Wifi.

• 18th Feb 2014

everything was excellent except for the wifi connection. I couldn't even open my email account anywhere in the hostel. Plus the staff were a bit impatient and seem to me, even a bit unfriendly. The kitchen and breakfast and restroom were excellent though.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • China

This is a good, clean, spacious, well facilitated and well located hostel. However, I wasn't especially fond of it due to its size. I think this is the third largest hostel in America and has something like 450 beds. The manager mentioned to me that it is more like a hotel, which is fine, however due to the size and the fact that people are not 'forced' to be congregated means that people space themselves apart, so socializing wasn't as straightforward. I was only there for one nite tho...

everything was great! If I got a chance to go to Boston I would stay here again

Gooooooooooood :)

This is the best hostel I've been to in North America, great rooms, great facilities and great staff. The tours with Paige are also top notch. No point staying anywhere else in Boston!

Originally I found it a bit too expensive, but in the end it was worth it. Great breakfast and very good facilities. Incredible atmosphere as well. Thank you HI Boston!

• 27th Jan 2014