HI Boston Reviews

19 Stuart St., Boston, MA, Boston, USA

very modern, great decor, nice facilities but over priced for a dorm bed

Terrible. False fire alarms and no respect for quiet hours. If you want to get sleep go somewhere else.

• 27th Jan 2016

Would have to be one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Everything is pretty new and free and the place is super clean. Highly recommend!!

거의 모든부분에서 만족합니다. 위치뿐만 아니라 시설도 상당히 괜찮네요. 주변에 누가 보스턴에 간다고 하면 무조건 추천할 생각입니다.

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at. Very clean facilities with a fun, modern look. The staff were very friendly and able to recommend some of Boston's best sights and bars. Everything felt very safe, and all the surprise extras (conference room, laundry, ironing, printing, etc.) proved a lifesaver when I was up there for interviews.

Thank you for your kind words! It's always great to hear nice things about our staff- I'll be sure to pass along the compliment!

카운터 직원도 친절함.

• 18th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Loved the staff! breakfast was good nd so the accomodation, enjoyed my staying.

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Iceland

Thanks for your kind words~ glad you enjoyed your stay!

It was a very good experience! This Hostel is highly recommended for people who travel alone. The common spaces are really social and their events program helps to get to know new people. The location was perfect and the cleaning staff takes really seriously their job. It's definitely one of the best hostels I have ever been

Thank you for the compliments~ I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our housekeeping staff!

The facilities were top notch, and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I especially enjoyed talking to Michael, who led some of the tours and pub crawls around town. Would definitely stay here again!

• 14th Jan 2016
  • pacman20

Everything was great apart from the baggage storage service because I have to pay extra money for using the locker...but I was pleased because the lockers are really big so don't worry if you have a super big suitcase.

Thanks for your feedback. Those lockers are super handy- a variety of shapes sizes for ll types of bags!

A good hostel. Secure and clean. Excellent kitchen facility. I can understand the doors to dormitories and bathrooms are made heavy for security reasons(?) but it makes thudding noises and could be disturbing at night.

Thanks for your feedback~ we're pretty proud of that kitchen! And you're correct- the doors are heavy for security reasons.

Clean and awesome hostel.They had a movie with popcorn for free.moreover,good place to walk around.This hostel is the best in my journey.I would like to stay again!

Stayed in a female dorm - perfect! Ensuite, however many bathrooms with showers on every floor if in need. Kitchen facilities are great; especially for someone who has been travelling around for quite some time. Fun events every day. Staff are friendly. Lockers, chargers and light at every bed. A few areas and rooms to chill out too. As comfortable as you can get in a hostel!! Really great stay and would definitely stay there again.

Glad you enjoyed your stay! And you're definitely right- a kitchen is definitely an important feature for long term travelers~ great spot to save money on meals and meet new people!

I would definitely return. A verybpositive experience.

• 10th Jan 2016

Thank you Hope to see you again soon.

I was impressed for my first hostel in the US after many stays in Europe. The bathrooms were a bit dirty, but other than that no complaints!

Great place!

• 9th Jan 2016

Best Hostel i stayed in while I traveled through the USA. Great staff and awesome facilities.

This was our first HI hostel experience and it was a good one. In general the staff were really helpful and friendly, however there was one who was rude.

• 7th Jan 2016

This was a fantastic facility, clean with excellent staff.

Thank you for your kind words. It's always great to hear nice things about our staff!

정말 좋았어요^^ 다음에 또 가고싶어요!!