9.2
Superb 877 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 877 Total Reviews
HI-Calgary City Centre Located at 520-7th Avenue S.E., Calgary T2G 0J6, Calgary.
Canada
Calgary AB T2G 0J6 520-7th Avenue S.E., Calgary T2G 0J6
92% 877
51.0462776 -114.0520763
    Rooms available

• SeanCav71
  • Australia, Male, 41+
12th Nov 2016

Was an awesome step off point , for me it was central to what I wanted so it was perfect. The staff new exactly where to point me for any enquiries I had. The whole world lace was spotless and all facilities clean. Couldn't ask for anything better. I highly recommend this backpackers.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Nov 2016

Great location near the city hall, so a lot of things to do and see are within walking distance and public transport is only 5 minutes away. Staff was very nice.

27th Oct 2016

Best hostel I ever stayed at. Two blocks away from public transportation, 1 km away from the Saddledome (important for me since I had tickets to a Flames game), huge wooden locker to store my belongings, stable bunk beds made of wood. Landry room is equiped with superior grade equipment. Kitchen top class.

• Philippines, Female, 41+
20th Oct 2016

First time to be in a hostel, I had a great time meeting people.

17th Oct 2016

Great place. Wonderful run the hostel. Easy access to city, nicely out in the open. Kitchen is top class. Good for meeting people. Calgary has all you need good walking city, but in can be cold. Calgary also has an excellent transport system.

17th Oct 2016

Really great place and staff was great! Place was really clean which was nice! Beds are a bit bad on the back and don't stay on the first floor, you can hear almost everything from upstairs. Pretty quiet and in a good area of the city. Next to a few good eating areas, grocery/drug stores. Also close to public transit.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
10th Oct 2016

I always stay here when I come to Calgary. It's wonderfully clean, the people are great, the kitchen is huge, it's a couple minutes from the city train, and the beds are comfy (though you do need two pillows as they're very thin, but the desk will provide). Everything you need.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2016

Nice Location. Near to downtown and the river. Could explore the city on foot. Very friendly and helpful stuff. Nice rooms and kitchen.

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! We think our location is great and are happy to hear that you enjoyed it as well. I will pass on your kind regards to the staff here. We hope you can stay with us again very soon! Cheers, Cassandra Moore - Assistant Manager

• Canada, Male, 18-24
6th Oct 2016

Great stay, really helpful staff. Would stay again for sure.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving us a great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were helpful. We are glad to hear that you will stay again and can't wait to see you again. Thanks! Cassandra Moore - Assistant Manager

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Only issue I had with the hostel was the lack of power points for individual beds. I didn't like leaving my phone out on the floor charging when I was sleeping on the top bunk.