HI Charlottetown Backpackers Inn Reviews

60 Hillsborough St., Charlottetown, Canada

The common space is fantastic, along with the communal atmosphere you foster. Thanks for. the potatoes! :)

Perfect little hostel in a picture perfect little town. But book early it's very popular and fills up fast. Very friendly and helpful staff.

I saw this hostel on a previous visit and wanted to give it a try as everyone there looked like they were having so much fun.It was fantastic that I had the same experience when staying this time around. The feeling of te place was warm, friendly, and cozy - just like the island. There were lots of activity options offered and for the one night I stayed in lots of moors and a big comfy couch in a shared rec room. My room was clean and the strictly enforced quiet time after 11pm meant quiet rest

Beautiful location situated downtown, and wonderfully helpful staff.

• 15th Aug 2015

Loved my stay the hostel was clean, organized, well located, and very friendly staff that was always available. I love that they were casually around and not just behind the desk and knowledgable about the island.

Staying at this hostel was well worth the price; however, the staff were not very helpful, nor did they seem to care. Staying at other hostels in both Canada and Europe, having organized outings or activities were always appreciated especially when you were traveling alone.

- The mixed bathroom was great. The ladies bathroom smelled like onions. - Would have preferred 1 cm thick slice of banana bread and fruit rather than 10 tiny little pieces. - I really liked our little room. The lamp was even bright enough that I could read at night.

There was a lot of staff for a hostel that size. One morning, it felt like half the people in the kitchen for breakfast was staff, and there was little room to move around/sit down. It sometimes felt a bit uncomfortable and unwelcoming.

This was one of the best hostels I have been to (have been to 50+) and definitely the cleanest one! I will recommend this hostel to everyone that travels to Charlottetown.

Fantastic location for charlottetown, its slightly cramped but heaps of living areas. The breakfast is basic but good. Theres no lockers in the rooms, but the room doors have secure keypad locks. Beds are standard metal frames with plastic covered mattresses. All the staff seemed friendly and helpful. Bikes available to use. For a really nice day trip head to point prim where there is an amazing seafood cafe.

Great stay at the CBI. Levi & the staff were great. The place was cleaned regularly & had an overall nice atmosphere. The garage was my favourite part of the hostel; with darts, a pool table and a wonderful vinyl collection. Location is perfect, central & a walking distance to so many restaurants, shops & beautiful sights. Quiet time is enforced after 11pm but you still have access in & out of the hostel 24/7 (just be respectful of sleeping guests!). Good breakfast is included, I would recommend

• 14th Jun 2015

I absolutely loved staying at the Charlottetown Backpackers Inn. Breakfast was delicious, Levi (the owner) is a ton of fun, and all of the staff are able and willing to give good recommendations for things to do around town. This has been my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at.

Definitely a great hostel. If you're thinking of going to P.E.I then this is the place to stay. Awesome atmosphere, the staff are super friendly and the area is really nice!

awesome especially powerful wifi and kind staff!! i recommend this hostel strongly

Staff was super awesome and friendly!! The banana bread was AMAZING!

View all Charlottetown Hostels