HI Charlottetown Backpackers Inn Reviews

60 Hillsborough St., Charlottetown, Canada

Totally lovely hostel in quaint Charlottetown. Real 'small town' feel, with friendly people and a cute neighbourhood cat (not inside!). The owners and staff have thought of everything down to the smaller details. Not to mention the most comfortable bed I've slept in in years. The only place you should stay on the Island!

Great personality hostel. Very well organized, helpful, efficient and friendly staff. Very good breakfast.

there was no towel on the floor in washroom in front of shower booth banana bread as breakfast was really good

• 15th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel is a short walk from the confederation building. The staff are very helpful and place has a very relaxed friendly atmosphere.

All staff are very kindness and friendly. The rooms are very crean. I could really relax and enjoyed for my trip.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Hi Charlottetown Backpackers Inn was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It was like joining a community, the second i walked through the door! The staff we so friendly and very welcoming. We spent the weekend gathered in the living room with other hostel goers watching world cup and Wimbledon and made many friends. Wonderful environment. Beds were very clean and rooms weren't too packed. It was great to have an all female option as well. Absolutely use this hostel.

• 4th Jul 2014

This is a very cute little hostel in a really good location. The staff were friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was the best anywhere.

This was a really cute hostel to stay at, and nice and close to many interesting attractions in Charlottetown. My only concern was the moment I arrived I was given a lecture about how bad it was that I'd booked through hostel world! Otherwise, I had a very pleasant stay here, and the banana bread for breakfast was delicious!

View all Charlottetown Hostels