HI Charlottetown Backpackers Inn Reviews

60 Hillsborough St., Charlottetown, Canada

This hostel is a short walk from the confederation building. The staff are very helpful and place has a very relaxed friendly atmosphere.

All staff are very kindness and friendly. The rooms are very crean. I could really relax and enjoyed for my trip.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Hi Charlottetown Backpackers Inn was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It was like joining a community, the second i walked through the door! The staff we so friendly and very welcoming. We spent the weekend gathered in the living room with other hostel goers watching world cup and Wimbledon and made many friends. Wonderful environment. Beds were very clean and rooms weren't too packed. It was great to have an all female option as well. Absolutely use this hostel.

• 4th Jul 2014

This is a very cute little hostel in a really good location. The staff were friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was the best anywhere.

This was a really cute hostel to stay at, and nice and close to many interesting attractions in Charlottetown. My only concern was the moment I arrived I was given a lecture about how bad it was that I'd booked through hostel world! Otherwise, I had a very pleasant stay here, and the banana bread for breakfast was delicious!

View all Charlottetown Hostels