HI - Chicago Hostel Reviews

24 East Congress Parkway, Chicago, Chicago, USA

Best Hostel International I've been to very well organized

Awesome location, great space and friendly staff. The best~

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Cameroon

There was 2 groups of 50 youth people enjoying their summer holidays, there were really noisy did´t respect the silence hours. n top of that is a great place to stay at Chicago

A little bit noisy during the night.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • China

The hostel was clean and spacious. The room was huge compared to some dorms in other countries. A truly wonderful experience. The location was excellent as well within walking distance to most attractions with access to public transportation.

Beautiful city with a lot of history and amazing buildings

Amazing location! soooo clean.... so big the rooms its like a hotel love it

It's a very big hostel, a tourist factory. So the atmosphere is quite special, you have to be aware of this before booking. But good location in the Loop, a free buffet breakfast, a huge lobby and the habitation is fair.

I was, and still am, somewhat confused re billing, though Chicago assures me that the sum is correct. What is the service charge that you take at central reservations as a share of the 12% deposit I paid?

Wasn't sure what to expect when going to HI Chicago. However, it turned out to be such a great decision! You truly cannot beat the location or the fun events that they plan. My only regret was not booking my room soon enough to stay a second night.

Only suggestion is to improve the beds as the springs have aged and sag a lot. Just place/replace the springs with slats or plywood sheets. The mattresses are good and so are the pillows and linen. No complaints just a suggestion.

Great time! Met a ton of new people and went out with them and experienced Chicago! This place is great!

• 7th Jul 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

• 6th Jul 2015

Great place to stay! Great location!

Great stay as always! Glad to see the dorm rooms advertised as 8 beds were split into two separate rooms.

Best hostel i have been so far.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Turkey

I stayed in a private with my brother to attend a wedding at Adler Planetarium. This is the first time I stayed at a HI hostel (usually I find them too expensive) and it was very nice. The facilities were awesome; lots to do in the hostel. Breakfast standard-fare; great location downtown by Grant Park and nearby el stations. Room and bathroom were clean but I did find the stray hair here & there. Hot showers, helpful staff. I'd stay here again!

Best hostel I've stayed in in a long time.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Clean, well maintained, good selection of breakfast...

Very nice experience. Ideally there should be better facilities for locking away valuables and suitcases.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4