HI - Chicago Hostel Reviews

24 East Congress Parkway, Chicago, Chicago, USA

I stayed for two nights there and I enjoyed it very much. I recommend everybody to go there as the staff is really friendly, the hostel is really new and the location is excellent. no fees for luggage storage. Daniel from Germany

• 8th Sep 2014

very good hostel in perfect location

I went there to meet friends. The breakfast was good and all the facilities available in this hostel are great.

OMG most comfortable beds ever! 2 pillows, room was nice an air conditioned, very nice facility. I got in late but the desk was still very open, and no problems getting in whatsoever. Very good hostel. Only thing I'd do differently is have some plugins at each bed (I was on the top bunk and didn't have one)

The staffs are very nice and the location is great. I'm an Asian girl traveled alone in Chicago, but the location of this hostel allows me feel safe to take subway at 5 am. The free breakfast is nice and you can stay in bed and surf on the internet if you don't have activities at night.

Great hostel, very clean and it has excellent rooms.

Target and Neighborhood Wal-Mart neighborhood market nearby. Close to attractions and transit. Good kitchen facilities. Several urban university and colleges nearby. Good interpretive tours and tourist support. No alcohol on premises, which solves under 21 age liability.

This is a really great place to stay.

Very nice hostel. People of all ages stay there. Met some really nice helpful people. Enjoyed my stay.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »