HI - Chicago Hostel Reviews

24 East Congress Parkway, Chicago, Chicago, USA

2091 Total Reviews

This was the most modern, new-looking, spacious hostel I've ever stayed in. I stayed in a four-bed room in a two-room suite with desks, kitchen, lounge area, and bathroom. I liked that we had a bathroom in the suite and also one nearby in the hall. The location is great. I had a layover in Chicago between Amtrak trains so it was nice that the station was a quick bus ride away.

Great location, easily accessed from metro, friendly staff, clean facilities. Nice that breakfast is included (although some things ran out early). Will definitely stay again next time I am in Chicago.

I had a great stay at this hostel! It was modern with great facilities, and it felt very secure. Key card to get into all floors as well as into each room, plus there were plenty of lockers for your stuff. Loved the art/graffiti. Showers and toilets were clean, and great internet connection in all parts of the hostel. Location was excellent, smack in the middle of downtown, and even though you might hear some noise from the loop subway at night it was not very loud.

Amazing location. Near all the train lines. Nothing bad to say at all.

I stay her every time I come to chicago.

Generally, It was awesome. very nice. It was clean, cheap, wide, exactly in downtown, steps were kind, breakfast was delicious, facilities were all good, atmosphere was also very calm and good.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I met very nice roommates here and the location is convenient! Grateful to the volunteers in the hostel,very helpful!

• 22nd Feb 2014