HI - Chicago Reviews

24 East Congress Parkway, Chicago, Chicago, USA

2062 Total Reviews

HI Chicago was awesome! Nice breakfast, good wifi, fun activities (well displayed what is going on in Chicago at the moment) and the location was excellent. Printing is quite expensive and the first night when I arrived someone was sleeping in my bed. The guy at the reception, pretended it was my fault and I needed to take care of it with housekeeping. Bit strange, but the rest of the Staff is very nice! One guy really helped me out when I had problems with printing. I had a blast!

This place was AWESOME. seriously the location could not be better. The fact that they provide a continental breakfast is a plus. So close to Millenium Park, and the red line where you can transfer to pretty much anywhere you need to go.

Great selection for breakfast,female dorm roomy with air con., light for each bed and toiletries and towel provided. Plenty of sitting areas. Small detail was shower curtain difficult to keep in shower tray so floor got wet easily. Also found the door on the street open x3. But all in all was very impressed,would recommend it and would book again.

I enjoyed staying with you both times but this time was even better. This is where I always hope to stay when I am in Chicago

• 5th Apr 2014

Unbeatable location, low key but friendly and informative staff,and lots of facilities.Dorm rooms are very spacious and fitted with generous-sized lockers.Not a party place,but a very relaxing and practical place to stay.

The shampoo of our room was run out and didn't refill at the second day.

• 25th Mar 2014

My son and I stayed in a single room and it worked out perfectly. The bed was comfortable and you can't beat the location. The only negative was I couldn't get an internet connection from our room. I was able to access the wireless from the 2nd floor dining area, however.

• 18th Mar 2014

This was the most modern, new-looking, spacious hostel I've ever stayed in. I stayed in a four-bed room in a two-room suite with desks, kitchen, lounge area, and bathroom. I liked that we had a bathroom in the suite and also one nearby in the hall. The location is great. I had a layover in Chicago between Amtrak trains so it was nice that the station was a quick bus ride away.

Great location, easily accessed from metro, friendly staff, clean facilities. Nice that breakfast is included (although some things ran out early). Will definitely stay again next time I am in Chicago.

I had a great stay at this hostel! It was modern with great facilities, and it felt very secure. Key card to get into all floors as well as into each room, plus there were plenty of lockers for your stuff. Loved the art/graffiti. Showers and toilets were clean, and great internet connection in all parts of the hostel. Location was excellent, smack in the middle of downtown, and even though you might hear some noise from the loop subway at night it was not very loud.

Amazing location. Near all the train lines. Nothing bad to say at all.

I stay her every time I come to chicago.

Generally, It was awesome. very nice. It was clean, cheap, wide, exactly in downtown, steps were kind, breakfast was delicious, facilities were all good, atmosphere was also very calm and good.

• 28th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

I met very nice roommates here and the location is convenient! Grateful to the volunteers in the hostel,very helpful!

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • China

I never stayed at a hostel and at first i was overthinking about sharing a room with strangers. My stay was great, i was in a 10 bed dorm. Out of ettiquete i introduced myself, not everyone was friendly in my week there. Many of the people only stayed for 1 day or 2. The ones that were friendly were like me( on vacation and didnt mind making conversation with a stranger). The place is also really cleanCorán.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Dominican Republic

The location is a block away from Michigan Ave. and close to everything downtown. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

• 14th Feb 2014

Great hostel with breakfast included. The facilitites are extremely good, almost like staying at a hotel, the fact that they recycle makes me sooo happy!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »