HI Cidade Maravilhosa

8.1
Fabulous 36 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

I really like this hostel. Travelling as a single woman I found the location to be relatively safe feeling to walk to at night, the local area is busy and the transport is easy to get to. It feels a lot safer than the hostels in lapa. The staff are super friendly and welcoming, helpful way past my check out time and even when I wasn't booked in for the night. It's a good price and I've been back there 3 or 4 times now.