HI - Coimbra Youth Hostel Reviews

Rua Doutor Henriques Seco, 14, Coimbra, Portugal

only one key for each room!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff were extremely friendly and warm and also suggested good places to eat/explore. On my 2nd night I came back to the hostel around 4 or 5 am and there was someone to let me in. The only drawback is that there is no locker and only one key to each room but we came up with a system where the last person leaving would hand over the keys at the reception. I met some very friendly people at the hostel. This is certainly good value for money!

• 10th Sep 2014
  • India

Quite place, up a hill (but all Coimbra is). Not the best Pousada de Juventute I stayed it but not the worst either. Maybe they should make a copy of the keys, it's sill that they just have one per room, or open the kitchen door, which otherwise is a bit gloomy, but I enjoyed my stay and met nice people.