HI Curitiba Eco Hostel Reviews

R: Luiz Tramontin, 1693 - Campo Comprido, Curitiba, Brazil

Hi Eco Hostel in Curitiba is very good, there is no doubt about it. Atmosphere is wonderful and the place is very quite. It is one among the best hostels I saw, but there is some problem depending on what is your aim in Curitiba. It's far away from city center and has just 1 computer with slow access to the internet. Beside it, everything is perfect.

Excellent atmosphere, located within a true small woodland. Clean rooms, big collective kitchen. Lacks of wifi at the rooms. Located far from the city, but with easy and quick access by bus (there's a bus stop right at the front of the hostal).

I stayed in Eco Hostel for a week and had a very good time. The staff are very helpful and relaxed. The hostel is based outside of the centre of Curitiba in a natural setting. The facilities are excellent there is a pull table, football/basketball court, hammocks and of course now a guitar. I had a very nice stay so thanks Eco Hostel.

Very good hostel, nice green ares, very clean and organized. But a quite place, perfect if you want to relax.

Das Hostel liegt sehr weit außerhalb des Centrums

• 7th Mar 2012

i stayed here early jan. thought this would be a busyseason. wrong. i was the only person staying in an 8 bed dorm. the hostel facilities are amaze though. pool , courts, games room.

Amazing staff. Place is super nice. It is a bit far from the center, bu the location is so relaxing. I just loved it..

Well, I had a great time at Eco Hostel. The place is great, with lots of nature. The staff is very nice, always helping the guests. The breakfast is awesome, we could eat a lot before our meeting. I would recommend this place. Aygara Vieira Balneário Camboriú/SC Brazil

• 6th Nov 2011

This hostel shd be great. It's in a great place, with big rooms and close to the best social area of Curitiba - Batel. But the negatives points are bigger for me. The staff isn't nice, rooms are messy and dirty, the lockers are tiny. I booked1 night, but I decided not to stay. The receptionist said that she's in lunch time and can't help me - despite a pair of staffs around her. And when I went to the room, and I saw that room, and I saw that room dirty, with worn pillows and maybe bedbugs.

They probably need to improve security as the gate was once open and I could just walk in and there was no one in the reception. My luggage was in the storage and the door was also open, I could take my luggage out without anyone being there.... Thanks

• 3rd Oct 2011
  • India

Location really isn´t great, it´s a 25 minute bus ride to get into the city, to a bus stop a further half an hour´s walk from the bus station. Public transport is effective, the journey just isn´t ideal with a heavy backpack. The breakfast is brilliant, and the facilities would be ideal in better weather - but don´t get too excited about the prospect of a pool...

Great hostel with a good view, it´s very long from de center but it´s easy to get there, not recommended the food, it´s not good, and finally the staff is very good the help you with the things you need.

Organize, pleasant, beautiful. I loved each moment there.

Despite of the fact the location is so far to downtown, like 10km, the hostel is very nice and huge! An area with 6000m2 of trees! The rooms are so big and clean. the bathroom is amazing and the features is the best that I've saw in hostels around the world.

It would be nice I have more detailed directions about how to get there on the website. Maybe how to get to Rui barbosa from the Bus Station or a picture of the Plaça showing where the bus for tramontina picks up. I asked all around the plaça and even the people working didnt know where it is.

Eco Hostel is really nice place with good breakfast, spacious and clean rooms (dorm) with lockers and nice stuff. The only downside is the location 20-25 min from town center by bus can be a problem if you want to go out more often.

good hostel just a bit out of town

The hostel and our room was okay. The kitchen was too dirty. We had the feeling the hostel owner and his friends used the kitchen and made it that dirty. Our beer just disappeared out of the fridge :-(. The hostel is about 20min bus-ride from the city away, with the time it was annoying to wait (sometimes up to an hour) for the bus. The hostel is located in a lovey garden - which was pretty nice. Good breakfast.

Good service, nice hostel. Cozy atmosphere. The location 30 min by bus from town can be annoying if you are planning to pop in and out. We went on daytrips, and didnt mind too much. Very nice place.

The hostel is beautifully nested in the forest which I really liked. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very clean and cozy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3