HI De Blauwput Leuven Reviews

Martelarenlaan 11a, Leuven, Belgium

There was no wi-fi in the rooms, and my room was not cleaned during the four days of my stay. But overall the hostel is excellent, I would definitely recommend it also to other travellers.

The dorm was not very clean and the blankets were very old, No internet in the dorms and the connection was extremely poor.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Albania

The breakfast is really good, stuff is friendly and helpful and location of the hostel excellent.

Has no own parking, but free parking everywhere after 5-10min walk by foot. Friendly staff, breakfast included, rooms were fine.

I was in a dorm and the smell from the bathroom was terrible. I told the staff when I left and hopefully they fix the room as otherwise the hostel was very clean. I don't know if other rooms also smelled. Then the main bad thing is wifi is only toward the reception and when they close at 11pm there is no wifi. They have a locked room for luggage storage and just 1 minute from the station.

A bit far from the train station

• 16th Jul 2014