9.3
Superb 182 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 182 Total Reviews
HI De Blauwput Leuven Located at Martelarenlaan 11a, , Leuven.
Belgium
Leuven Leuven 3010 Martelarenlaan 11a
93% 182
50.8829200 4.7174692
    Rooms available

15th May 2016

I reserved a room in the hostel in case I can't find my friend when I arrive at Leuven. But with the help of their very kind staff, I could reach my friend so I am utterly and truly grateful to them for providing me with all the info I asked for and keeping my luggage in their safe room until I could come back to get it (in the afternoon). What I saw though from the hostel while waiting there was a really beautiful, friendly and clean environment. Will book with them if I go back again :)

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
4th May 2016
7.1

Nice hostel, good location and friendly staff. The building however is a giant cold building, does' have a lot of charm compared to some other hostels. Not a dynamic, fun environment. In conclusion, good for a night over in Leuven if you're looking for a calm, quiet, and clean place!