7.8
Very Good 360 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 360 Total Reviews
HI-Edmonton Located at 10647-81 Avenue, Alberta, Edmonton.
Canada

• England, Male, 31-40
10th Aug 2016

Super clean and nice we stayed in 205 just for one night

6th Aug 2016

I will be back. One of the best I have stayed at. Beds were comfortable. Washrooms were clean. The showers had plenty of hot water. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

• Canada, Male, 41+
5th Aug 2016

The staff are always helpful or at least tries and location is ideal for bus #7 and #57 to downtown and close to University should one need to see the University and trendy Whyte Ave.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
4.3

Not one to write reviews but being widely travelled and a frequent user of HI hostels I can safely say that this is by far the most dull and boring hostel I have ever visited. It may have been my bad timing but the atmosphere, occupants, and events left a bad impression of Edmonton that I think may be a little undeserved. Rooms are fine, staff are fine, very clean, but as a solo traveller I like to meet new and exciting people. If this is your agenda then look elsewhere.

Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you found the hostel very clean, however, I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We are a bit quieter than we're used to at the moment. Our weekly events include a free BBQ, free wine & cheese, and free live music night. Greg, Manager

28th Jul 2016

They renovated the place which is great! Central location close to grocery stores, restaurants, and bars. Lots of free parking outside. In a safer part of Edmonton.

21st Jul 2016

Really good hostel

10th Jul 2016
8.0

Lovely staff, good location and nice common areas. Dorm was alright

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Great for older quiet people but not all that fun or relatable to younger people.

Thanks for your comments. I'm pleased to see you had a good stay with us. We have been quieter than normal lately for this time of year. We still do offer five weekly activities and have a variety of people from all age groups staying with us. Greg, Manager

• Canada, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016

The cleanliness was great except for the dirty dishcloths, which disturbed me a lot. Otherwise, the comfort in the bedroom was good and I always felt in security. I would go there again!

Thanks for your comments. I'm pleased to hear you found the hostel very clean, comfortable, and secure. Thanks for letting us know about some of the dishcloths. We have replaced them. Greg, Manager

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30