HI Eilat Reviews

Arava Road, P.O.B. 152, Eilat, Israel

Great room, great area, clean facilities, and the staff was very helpful. I only stayed here during the night so I was not at the hostel very much, but they did help me book a bus ticket, which was very helpful. No one was really familiar with the name HI Eilat, until I found out the name was Hostel International Eilat. I was also not aware that this was a youth hostel, and there were quite the amount of loud young ins.

I couldn't find the hostel very easily as it has a different name in reality. This took ages in burning heat. Also, the hostel is very noisy.

• 16th Aug 2015

Great location, very friendly and accommodating staff and very nice breakfast buffet. Thank you!

• 8th Jun 2015

We liked everything about our stay!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Every year I stay at the Hostel, they are more family orientated.

• 13th Apr 2015