HI Eilat

Fabulous 254 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 254 Total Reviews

27th Dec 2016

Hi hostel is a good value for the $$. Nice room, location & staff. One criticism - trying to find the place at night. I used Google maps GPS app on my phone. Google maps got me to the area, but not directly to the Hostel. I think there was an issue with different spellings of the street name the hostel is on. The night I arrived, there was a police checkpoint in the area & I asked them and they couldn't find the address on their phones either. Also, it doesn't say Hi Eilat on the bldg.

25th Dec 2016

I stayed in dorm, it was really nice, 4 beds with bathroom and tv. Rooms as well as entire hostel 100% professional, Clean, with great service and breakfast :) There were some youth grpups during my stay, quite noisy, but I didn't get to hear any noise while in room, so it didint bother me. I guess it's an example of almost perfect place to stay- tidy, modern, with great staff, close to beach, bus station, restaurants, night clubs. Superb breakfast. I totally recommend this place!

25th Dec 2016

Inwas very happy. The front office staff really helped me get my questiona answered. The location is prime. 2 minutes walk to sea and 8 minutes to one of the main beaches. Worth the money. I have a 4 bed histel and was greatly satiafied