HI Europa Brugge Reviews

Baron Ruzettelaan 143, Bruges, Belgium

I did enjoy my stay. Thanks. Just 2 isues i had: The showe wasnt the best. The angle of the showerhead causes the whole floor and your clothes to be wet. The wifi in my room was not usable. Otherwise a great stay.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • South Africa

Too sterile, no atmosphere

• 29th Dec 2015

I thought the 6 room hostel room was not as clean as expected otherwise everything was great. Love the breakfast

• 29th Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Whenever I arrived in this place, there is some waffles. And served just free!!!! It was very nice event. Also, good breakfast!

Delicious buffet style breakfast included!

It was a classic HI experience, they are always a little to impersonal for my taste, but they do have good standards.

The Staff was really nice and willing to help you at any time.

• 12th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

The hostel was a little out of the way but it's in a residential area so the security and noise level in the surrounding area are very desirable. The rooms are clean and the staff is helpful. The lobby is a great place to meet new people and have a drink. The only concern I had was with the bathroom. The ceiling is disgusting because of the lack of ventilation in the shower room (probable water damage and mold) and the floor seemed quite dirty. I would recommend bringing shower shoes.

We had no choice to stay, about 2-3KM to old city center.

I had a very good stay, and would love to return again. Bruce. South Africa.

• 24th Oct 2015
  • South Africa

This hostel is pretty close to the train station (15-20 minute walk) that's one reason I chose it. It is a ways out of the center of Bruges, maybe a 15 minute walk. That isn't terrible but there were more centrally located hostels. The breakfast here is really nice, they have gluten free options too. The room was spacious and had counter space which I liked. It was a good experience overall. I was there during the week and it seemed quiet. If you are looking for a party hostel this isn't it.

• 21st Oct 2015

It's a good hostel, the facilities are just great and the assistance too. They should just pay attention to the covers in the bedrooms, cause I found some weird hair on them.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Mexico

I enjoyed my stay, despite being a good walk outside the main part of the city.

One of the guests in our room had thrown up on the bed, and since it was dark people thought it just naturally smelled bad. When we informed the front desk the next morning, we were surprised to know that the room would have not been cleaned up since there's no check ups on Sundays. Since we saw a lot of drunk young people, I think this would happen often on weekends...please check up on the rooms on weekends too! :)

wifi is only available in lobby; rooms are smelly, shared bathroom is not clean ; way far from both station and city centre

Great interiors and proximity to city center...one of best hostels to stay in, especially the wifi facility, common area and complimentary breakfast is excellent..staff is cooperative and dorm rooms were clean and spacious. The washroom were clean and sanitized... Highly recommended looking for economical yet enjoyable stay !!!

• 17th Oct 2015
  • India

This places reminds me of boarding school, the showers are like seeing pool showers and were blocked. Staff were really friendly and loved the slogans around the place

Really one of my only complaints is that the wifi was terrible. That should definitely be improved, especially if there are students there who need access to internet to do their studies.

• 19th Sep 2015

Very clean, very safe, and not too far (1km) outside the old city. All-you-can eat breakfast is included.

The atmosphere in the hostel is amazing. The pub is realy nice also the bartender. I enjoyed it a lot.

• 17th Sep 2015