HI Europa Brugge Reviews

Baron Ruzettelaan 143, Bruges, Belgium

The hostel is large and so had a lot of groups which meant that it wasn't easy to meet people. The wifi also struggled with this volume of people. Everything was clean and comfortable and there were a range of activities within the complex which was nice. The hostel is a short walk from the main city centre so you aren't located right within Bruges but if this isn't important then I definitely recommend the place!

Not far to central station and the city center. The hostel has a very lovely courtyard. Not bad, but there was someone in my room sonoring all night so that I didn't sleep very well... Anyway, the atmosphere is good. I had a nice talk with others in the lobby. But Why I stayed in the lobby but not in the room? Because WIFI only in the lobby and not very stable!

Perfect! They even let us keep our bikes in our room for the Tour of Flanders and had breakfast ready earlier than usual.

Great place, lovely staff. Excellent parking. If Internet was available in other buildings then it would have been perfect.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Algeria

Good hostel, the place is really nice and clean and has a nice social area. The only problem was that the wifi didn`t work on our room, and we had to keep going to the main area to get it.

nice breakfast, spacious lobby and garden. though it locate outside of the city center, but it's definitely worthy.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

The room is very neat as well as the bathroom.

The hostel was lovely. Great value for money. I really liked it. Though it was one of the best hostels I´ve ever been to. I´ll go back if I ever go back to Brugge!

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Spain

We had a great stay! It was about a 10 minute walk from the heart of the city, but honestly we were glad about that at the end of the day when we just wanted a quiet place to go to sleep. Clean, spacious, nice free breakfast, and all the staff were really friendly and helpful. I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind a quieter hostel environment. Its definitely not a party scene, but its a great value for the money!

• 30th Jan 2014

I couldn't get the hot water to work in the shower.

• 29th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

The best staff on the reception I've ever met! Very friendly and helpful! The atmosphere is very relaxing. Location: not in the city center, but really closed to. The supermarket is 3 min from the hostel.

Good hostel. Located not far from the city center. A bit difficult to connect to their wifi, but no problem other than that.

Just because of the price I am staying here. But. It's so far away from old town. If u wish to enjoy the day in Brugge. Think better to find a place in the old town. And wifi. U could never online more then 10 minutes in the evening. Wifi is the biggest problem in the hostel.

WIFI is terrible always not working =( Staff is not that helpful Location too far from the city center 20-25mins walk

Pretty good for the price, a little bit out of the way but a walkable distance to city centre. Wifi reception needs updating.

There is a strange smell in the common area of the external building. Something like toilet

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Run like a military camp

I enjoy my night in this hostel, everything is fine except the connection if internet which is poor!

no kitchen. just a microwave in the bar. and i dont think they cleaned the blankets when you left, they just folded them for the next one to come :(

walking distance to all tourist attractions

• 30th Nov 2013