HI Holandes Reviews

Rua da Assembleia 162, Vila do Abraão Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Brazil

Absolutely loved this hostel. Clean hostel with fantastic breakfast. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Fairly big hostel so it has the potential to be quite busy. We didn't mind that but something to bare in mind if you are looking for a small hostel.

Staff and hostel were fantastic. Highly recommended for solo travelers. Met a lot of great people and had a blast.

I was extremely happy with my stay at hi Hollandes! Accommodation was very clean and comfortable! I felt like I was staying in a little cottage! Breakfast was amazing also - I was nearly full for the day after it!

• 15th Jul 2014

Staff did not speak English - not a biggie on this island though. A good hostel, relaxing and clean. Good breakfast.

Beautiful setting

Everything about the stay was perfect. Great staff, cake for breakfast, we even hiked in the rain to Dois Rios, which was lots of fun.

Best hostel we stayed visited in Brazil. Dorms are more like chalets - very spacious! Everything was clean and tidy and staff were friendly and helpful. Slightly further from the beach than other hostels on the island.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • South Africa

Very cool atmosphere, nice people, comfy beds and very rich breakfast!

Great spot!

Hot showers were only mildly warm. No biggie, overall a great stay. Highly recommend it. Staff rocks.

• 25th Jun 2014

Great experience. Whoosh I could have stayed more than two nights.

• 25th Jun 2014

This was a great place to stay, and the staff was incredibly helpful! Very peaceful, with hammocks all over the grounds. Very nice rooms, and an amazing breakfast!! Would definitely highly recommend this hostel.

• 24th Jun 2014

Nothing to complayn about! I realy loved my stay here, I would recommend this place to everybody! I hope I can come back some day :-)

One of the best hostels ever been. The surrondings and the staff was amazing!!! who said the breakfeast was weak?? Was full with fruits, cakes, mousses. Congratulations for this hostel

This is a really lovely, peaceful hostel, set in a beautiful garden. Our private room was in a little separate chalet, which was great for privacy. It also had the best shower we have encountered in any hostel anywhere on our trip in South America (been on the road for 9 weeks so we have stayed at a few!) There was a fantastic communal area. We really enjoyed our stay here and thoroughly recommend it.

Liked it very much here, so I extended my stay over a week. Hostel WiFi is working fine, just the whole island internet a bit slow/unstable. Please take care of the little cat, she gets bullied by the neighbour cats ;o)

great location - in the middle of the forest yet close enough to the main square. friendly staff, good breakfast spread.

amazing ! laid back, friendly staff, just go there !

The hostel is really nice but don’t come with a suitcase because it’s a little bit steep to go there.

Gorgeous hostel thats more like a resort! Super amazing and kind staff! I was sick for the first few days and the one girl was super sweet and checked on me a bunch and even made me tea! Thank you! The breakfast is superb! home made baked deliciouness! Super quiet and chilled out location up on the side of the mountain. Complete with an adorable little siamese cat that likes to cuddle! Definitly going back one day!

« first « Prev 1 2 3