HI Hostel Canasvieiras Reviews

Rua Dr Joao Oliveira, 517, Florianopolis, Brazil

Huge place! We came during the off season so it was pretty dead and there wasn't much to do in canasvieras. Everything was pretty good about this hostel except for one of our beds had ants all over it which was a bummer. The staff was super helpful. We ended up moving to the Lagoa cause it was more poppin there

I missed more outlets in my room (there was only one!).

• 5th May 2014

The best point about this Hostel is the location. less thab 5 minutes on foot from the beach, 2 minutes from the supermarket.

Good location in Canasvieiras, although if you get a room on the main street, bring ear plugs because it is quite noisey (not the hostels fault, just a tip). The breakfast was good, the staff was helpful and tried their best helping me in english. There werent many guests when i stayed so it was quiet and very clean. I find the HI hostels a bit cold feeling, good use some warmth and decoration. I would reccomend this hostel for a nice stay in Canasvieiras.

View all Florianopolis Hostels