HI - Houston at the Morty Rich Hostel Reviews

501 Lovett Boulevard, Houston, USA

I loved this hostel the moment I saw it. I loved the pool and wished it was warm enough to USe! Great neighborhood and girl with short hair is exceptional with recommendations and directions. Others not so much. Bathroom could use a good scrub and too warm room but nice bed. Great breakfast and common area!

Good location but wasn't much impressed with security n stuffs u left in room or common area

Staffs are nice and helpful. There is always somebody at the front desk so late check is totally fine. If you drive there, parking is not a problem, because there are three parking spaces in the hostel and you can also park in front of the hostel.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Each staff member was super friendly. During my stay in early January, my room was super cold. The staff were more than willing to make the room warmer and provide additional blakets. Breakfast was sufficient- cereals, oatmeal, boiled eggs, toast with various spreads (including Nutella!) My favorite part was the location - $5-6 Uber ride to most bars and super close (0.4 miles) from the gay bars!

I enjoyed my stay here. It is located in a beautiful part of Houston. The back 8 person dorm can get a little stuffy at night. All in all the hostel has a lot to offer and is very well kept.

I love this place.

Good place

It's my first hostel to use though,it was so amazing time. I could talk with many people and their really great.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Japan

It is very awesome but the towels are filthy.

Cozy hostel with a homy feeling. It is located close to a busstop, which can take you to all major highlights of Houston. Staff was friendly and willing to help. Only thing was the temperature in the room, with which they seemed to have some difficulty to get it warmer (it was freezing at night). Besides that very nice hostel!

A nice Hostel in a calm neighborhood. Coffee all day long, good kitchen. But the beds are not really solid...

The best hostel experience, ever! Met interesting guys, with unexpected surprises! Go there, no hesitation!

• 29th Nov 2014