HI - Houston at the Morty Rich Hostel Reviews

501 Lovett Boulevard, Houston, USA

For the amount of money you pay here you expect HOT WATER for a shower. Also, they had let out their outdoor and indoor premises, including the pool, for a private party all of Saturday until 9pm. People were sometimes coming into the premises to use the kitchen and toilets. It felt as though all of the guests were alienated and forced to put up with it all. YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE on your guests experience. Give them a pool party or give us our money back for extreme inconvenience.

This was a clean, respectable hostel and The staff were very helpful and friendly.

Amazing hostel. One of the cleanest and most beautiful hostels I have ever stayed in. An old mansion that has been converted into a spacious, clean and welcoming hostel. Kitchen and breakfast are all well equipped and easy to navigate, the rooms are spacious and come with their own lockers. The house and the grounds are amazing. Hotel quality.

I just stayed ine night in this Hostel, but everything went well, the stuff are friendly room was cleaned and not overbooked, every room has the own bathroom also the Breakfast wasn't bad, fresh fruits, eggs, cereals, toast, coffee and tea... When I'm visiting Houston again, I'll book it !!! Thxs

Beautiful hostel and pool was great. Staff v helpful and facilities excellent - v close to bus links into the centre and a big grocery store nearby. However atmosphere was v quiet and not a very sociable hostel.

This was my second time here and I loved it. I was a little annoyed we couldn't drink at the hostel openly but we still had a good time. The staff took us to a bar just because they like us. The set up is so open and welcoming and clean. The pool and gazebo area was amazing for the summer. I even did a little yoga by the gazebo to unwind from so much walking.

Excellent hostel. One of the best hostel I've ever stayed in.

Enjoyed our stay however upon arrival we were told that we have been downgraded to an 8 bed dorm from a 4 without our knowledge or consent. It was very upsetting but staff was understanding and gave us a discount.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Hungary

A very nice place. The pictures are very true to the actual place. A beautiful building. The 6-bed mixed doe was large and spacious, quiet and cool. The staff was helping cup. The kitchen was great

Had a great time at this hostel. Highly recommend staying here whether you are traveling on your own or in a group. Stayed here with my wife and had no issues (place towels around our bunk for privacy). Used the time at night to play pool, hang out with some cool travelers, and discuss world events while enjoying some drinks. Enjoy your time and take advantage of group dinner on Wednesday night!

• 1st Jun 2015

What an amazing hostel which feels more like a home with its big living areas, kitchen and common rooms. The room I stayed in was a 4 bed with ensuit and it was fantastic. We even had a balcony. The only negatives about the rooms was the beds which made noise from the smallest touch, and the strangely small pillows. On a whole though this is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Nice environment, no crazy drunk parties and it's always clean. Plus the staff are very friendly.

1 2 3 Next » last »