HI Houston at the Morty Rich Reviews

501 Lovett Boulevard, Houston, USA

This was a beautiful hostel in a vibrant area of Houston. I was only in town for a stop over before heading to Austin, but after staying here I really wish that I had more time to explore the city.

Great place, bathrooms were a little dirty.

• 21st Jan 2016

Ended up only staying one night, but the location is convenient and the staff and atmosphere are great. Really nice place!

Really nice comfortable hostel. In a nice part of the city, but you need to take a bus to get anywhere.

Excellent hostel in a really nice part of the city. The common areas were a great place to relax and chat however the room was quite cold (it is January so this probably isn't usually the case!) and while the beds are very comfy and warm enough, they shake a lot if the person above/below moves!

We had a mid week stay for a few nights. Can't about anything. Not a single fault.

It's a great place in terms of how the hostel is organized. Cozy common areas, private parking, fully equiped kitchen, even a pool table. Atmosphere is good. However, my bed was awful: it creaked and squeaked loudly every time I turned. Moreover, the door to the bathroom was so loud that everybody in the room were woken up every time someone opened it. These two things need to get fixed ASAP (both in room #1).

Great experience! The location is perfect: near bus stops, Walgreens, and a lot of great restaurants, also it has great neighborhood. The staffs are pretty nice. There are free fruits, coffee and tea in the dining room, local events are written on the blackboard, there are also some newspapers and magazines. You have to use a keycard to get in bedroom and the front door if you went back after 10 pm which is very secure, they also have lockers in the bedroom but you have to bring your own lock.

I loved this hostel, it feel like home and the staff is very nice. 'They really do everything that you feel comfortable :-) I can just really recommend it.

• 30th Dec 2015

It's like staying at your rich parent's house where you share a room with those seven cousins you hardly know. Everything is very clean and fancy. What you don't get here is graffiti paintings on the wall and that Rasta at the reception playing funky music - it's a hostel with the looks of a fancy hotel.

It's freezinh in the rooms. Impossible to sleep.

Very cold in the dorm.

Nice hostel! The building is very cool and in a quiet spot. It has a swimming pool, so I guess it should be nice go there in the summer. It's a little far from touristic spots, but it's easy to get a bus.

The hostel is decent. I've never experienced a swimming pool at any hostel before. Socializing areas within property were also great. I was there for an overnight stay during the Christmas eve. Unfortunately, the AC was not working properly possibly because of the unexpected heatwave. The front desk lady Gloria offered me a full refund but I stayed. The weather dint bother me a lot. She offered me free laundry and detergent to compensate. The morning guy Joseph (I guess) was very nice too.

Stayed here for 5 nights over the Christmas period. Have to say it was an excellent hostel. Great breakfast, location and workers who genuinely seem interested in making sure everyone's happy. Free Xmas dinner was fantastic, almost like something you'd get in a restaurant. The only slight drawback was the lack of air conditioning in the bedrooms as it did get hot at night but this was my only gripe.

Good location to all the museums and parks~ really like the breakfast~ although my room was a bit warm because the air was not recycling well

Loved the place, nice rooms, good breakfast. But what really made the stay pleasant was the outstanding staff that did everything they could to help out. A special thx to Sarah, saving my world by getting a car on Uber for me when my account didn't work out.

Just too cold! Hard to sleep!

• 16th Dec 2015

Great hostel -- had a great stay. Aside from the guy in my room snoring like a locomotive - ha!! This is an fantastic Hostel, one of the best of stayed at in the US. Clean comfortable bed, really courteous and helpful staff, and great location are some of the main pluses.

• 11th Dec 2015

Great location and facilities. A little bit noisy as we can hear every chat happening downstairs and kitchen.

« first « Prev 1 2 3