HI-Hyannis Hostel Reviews

111 Ocean Street, Hyannis MA, Hyannis, USA

Despite the fact that I stayed there at a time where only few people were staying at the hostel, the staff had still many ideas to organize activities to entertain us and bring people together, which was very enjoyable !

• 20th Sep 2014

This is now one of my favorite hostels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the granola was AMAZING! I'd pay for that recipe (hint, hint). I really enjoyed my stay and definitely will be returning in the future.

• 19th Sep 2014

The downstairs doors that lead outside are locked, but the rooms are not. Other than that, this was a great place. There was parking, which was important for me. The hostel was really clean, and there were extra blankets in bins in all the rooms. There was a campfire with s'mores the night that I was there, and I totally would have gone if I didn't have a wedding to go to! It was a great place to stay, awesome location and great people!

Overall the hostel was great, I didn't like the fact that there was no locks on the dorm room doors - we also waited a good 45 minutes to get checked in which was quite frustrating but otherwise great location! Breakfast could have had more options

Best hostel!!!! Friendliest staff and the best Nantucket Granola (homemade!!) for breakfast. I really enjoyed the place and could relax 100%. Thank you.

Great location, not even a 10 min walk from the bus station. Perfectly located by the harbor - easy to catch a ferry to either Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. Staff were super friendly, and made us feel very welcome offering us tea and brownies - which were Delish by the way! Met some really cool people in the hostel and the people around Hyannis were extremely nice and helpful on our stay.

• 14th Aug 2014

The room was just what we were looking for, clean, basic and quiet. The common areas were pleasant and comfortable. We liked the ocean decor. The kitchen was well updated and granola at breakfast was delicious. Thanks to Jason and other staff for making us feel welcome and providing lots of good information. I don't really have any constructive criticism. Oh, except for the bathroom sinks. So small and hard to use. Thanks for making us feel welcome. We'll definitely be back.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

great beds. beautiful house, NICE staff (travellers them self, patricia and jason are great. awesome homemade granola and yoghurt breakfast, campfires w/ smores, gamenight, free walking tour, great patio, perfect location! LOVED IT

Great little hostel in an fantastic location

As a female traveling solo, I had such an amazing time staying here for a week! Staff was super friendly

Loved this hostel! Stayed in a private room that was upstairs and it was incredibly quiet. VERY clean and nice common spaces. Super cute and simple decor. I've been to a lot of hostels in the US and this one is at the top of the list. A little pricey for the private room but other than that excellent.

Loved this place. Met some great girls while staying there, one has even worked into a work contact, so that's a bonus! Nice location across from the marina and quick walk to downtown Port Hyannis. Walked from hostel to the dock for the ferry to Nantucket and had a great day there. Actually could afford the fast ferry because I stayed at the hostel... Staff were friendly and house is clean and new. The dining/front room had a pleasant, calm vibe with a wide variety of guests of all ages.

• 14th Jun 2014