HI-Hyannis Hostel Reviews

111 Ocean Street, Hyannis MA, Hyannis, USA

Despite the fact that I stayed there at a time where only few people were staying at the hostel, the staff had still many ideas to organize activities to entertain us and bring people together, which was very enjoyable !

• 20th Sep 2014

This is now one of my favorite hostels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the granola was AMAZING! I'd pay for that recipe (hint, hint). I really enjoyed my stay and definitely will be returning in the future.

• 19th Sep 2014

The downstairs doors that lead outside are locked, but the rooms are not. Other than that, this was a great place. There was parking, which was important for me. The hostel was really clean, and there were extra blankets in bins in all the rooms. There was a campfire with s'mores the night that I was there, and I totally would have gone if I didn't have a wedding to go to! It was a great place to stay, awesome location and great people!

Overall the hostel was great, I didn't like the fact that there was no locks on the dorm room doors - we also waited a good 45 minutes to get checked in which was quite frustrating but otherwise great location! Breakfast could have had more options

Best hostel!!!! Friendliest staff and the best Nantucket Granola (homemade!!) for breakfast. I really enjoyed the place and could relax 100%. Thank you.

Great location, not even a 10 min walk from the bus station. Perfectly located by the harbor - easy to catch a ferry to either Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. Staff were super friendly, and made us feel very welcome offering us tea and brownies - which were Delish by the way! Met some really cool people in the hostel and the people around Hyannis were extremely nice and helpful on our stay.

• 14th Aug 2014