HI-Hyannis Hostel Reviews

111 Ocean Street, Hyannis MA, Hyannis, USA

Despite the fact that I stayed there at a time where only few people were staying at the hostel, the staff had still many ideas to organize activities to entertain us and bring people together, which was very enjoyable !

• 20th Sep 2014

This is now one of my favorite hostels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the granola was AMAZING! I'd pay for that recipe (hint, hint). I really enjoyed my stay and definitely will be returning in the future.

• 19th Sep 2014

The downstairs doors that lead outside are locked, but the rooms are not. Other than that, this was a great place. There was parking, which was important for me. The hostel was really clean, and there were extra blankets in bins in all the rooms. There was a campfire with s'mores the night that I was there, and I totally would have gone if I didn't have a wedding to go to! It was a great place to stay, awesome location and great people!