9.0
Superb 131 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 131 Total Reviews
HI Hyannis Located at 111 Ocean Street, Hyannis MA, , Hyannis.
USA
Hyannis Massachusetts 02601 111 Ocean Street, Hyannis MA
90% 131
41.6506000 -70.2808000
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
30th Sep 2016

Great location, friendly staff and clean hostel. The place was quiet as the summer season over. Unfortunately it pelted with rain in Cape Cod while I was there, which limited activities. The JFK Museum on Main Street is definitely worth a look, and you'll get $5 off the price admission with a hostel voucher. One of the members of staff, Jimi, sewed a rip in my anorak which was very kind (ripped on a large, protruding nail on fence separating Thrifty Car Rental and Citizens Bank - sort it out!)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
27th Sep 2016

Very good hostel. I felt welcome from the first second. The hostel is quite small and cozy which makes it easy to meet new people. The by the way good looking staff is great. They know what to do in this area and allways have time to talk to you. It's a really nice place to relax and enjoy cape cod. I'll come back :)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

Everything was perfect. We would like to spend there a night again

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Amazing stay! Really loved it - very nice and peaceful! Beds were comfortable and clean! Given fresh bedding and towels upon arrival! Staff were super welcoming and chatty (thanks Monroe) Showers were nice and spacious and relatively clean :) Good location - right next to the docks that take you to the islands! :) Unfortunately nowhere to lock a big massive suitcase, but there were smaller lockers for paperwork etc! :)

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Aug 2016

YES I HAD A RESERVATION BUT ONE OF YOUR STAFF CANCELLED MY RESERVATION WHEN I WROTE AND PHONED THAT I COULDN'T GET THERE BY SUNDAY NIGHT SINCE MY PLANE GOT IN A 1:30 AM! SHE CANCELLED THE ENTIRE RESERVATION EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS ASKED TO JUST CANCEL SUNDAY NIGHT. I LOVE YOUR HOSTEL AND ESPECIALLY YOUR WONDERFUL HANDICAPPED SHOWER WITH THE BENCH AND BARS. I HAD TO STAY IN A TINY MOTEL ROOM WHERE THE SHOWER WAS UNSAFE AND I FELL AND GOT HURT. MNGR. MEANT WELL BY IT. HIDING COFFEE MILK IS NEG.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

The place was class, which means really good, except for Monroe. I have unfinished business with that lad. Bit of an attitude. Not sure I like him.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
7.7

had a full kitchen which was a plus as you can cook meals to save money. price wise, paid extra $3 per night just because I wasn't a member, which was kind of ridiculous to me. was in the mixed dorm on the first floor so security didn't seem so good with so many people walking around. there are small lockers provided though. the other group staying in the room sneaked in extra guests.

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

I spent a great 6 days at the Hostel. As I didn't have a car, being close to the transport hub and ferry's was ideal and there is a nice beach within walking distance. Hostel is clean, secure and has friendly, helpful staff especially Munroe and Jimi. Plenty of good advice for exploring Cape Cod. I would recommend this hostel.

• USA, Female, 41+
6th Jul 2016
7.1

the hostel was very clean, & centrally located, but very noisy for sleeping. the clothesline was a plus. but, my beach sport umbrella was stolen from my car which was unlocked for only 10 minutes to allow my friend access while parked at the hostel. I did not feel that Monroe understood or was inclined to try to help. I had to ask him if there was property ins. he replied merely that " an email has been sent". I asked the front desk woman if Monroe said.No follow up. No empathy for the loss.