Superb 129 Total Reviews
Superb 129 Total Reviews
HI Hyannis Located at 111 Ocean Street, Hyannis MA, , Hyannis.
USA
Hyannis Massachusetts 02601 111 Ocean Street, Hyannis MA
91% 129
41.6506000 -70.2808000
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

Everything was perfect. We would like to spend there a night again

• England, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Amazing stay! Really loved it - very nice and peaceful! Beds were comfortable and clean! Given fresh bedding and towels upon arrival! Staff were super welcoming and chatty (thanks Monroe) Showers were nice and spacious and relatively clean :) Good location - right next to the docks that take you to the islands! :) Unfortunately nowhere to lock a big massive suitcase, but there were smaller lockers for paperwork etc! :)

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Aug 2016

YES I HAD A RESERVATION BUT ONE OF YOUR STAFF CANCELLED MY RESERVATION WHEN I WROTE AND PHONED THAT I COULDN'T GET THERE BY SUNDAY NIGHT SINCE MY PLANE GOT IN A 1:30 AM! SHE CANCELLED THE ENTIRE RESERVATION EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS ASKED TO JUST CANCEL SUNDAY NIGHT. I LOVE YOUR HOSTEL AND ESPECIALLY YOUR WONDERFUL HANDICAPPED SHOWER WITH THE BENCH AND BARS. I HAD TO STAY IN A TINY MOTEL ROOM WHERE THE SHOWER WAS UNSAFE AND I FELL AND GOT HURT. MNGR. MEANT WELL BY IT. HIDING COFFEE MILK IS NEG.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

The place was class, which means really good, except for Monroe. I have unfinished business with that lad. Bit of an attitude. Not sure I like him.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
7.7

had a full kitchen which was a plus as you can cook meals to save money. price wise, paid extra $3 per night just because I wasn't a member, which was kind of ridiculous to me. was in the mixed dorm on the first floor so security didn't seem so good with so many people walking around. there are small lockers provided though. the other group staying in the room sneaked in extra guests.

• England, Female, 41+
12th Jul 2016

I spent a great 6 days at the Hostel. As I didn't have a car, being close to the transport hub and ferry's was ideal and there is a nice beach within walking distance. Hostel is clean, secure and has friendly, helpful staff especially Munroe and Jimi. Plenty of good advice for exploring Cape Cod. I would recommend this hostel.

• USA, Female, 41+
6th Jul 2016
7.1

the hostel was very clean, & centrally located, but very noisy for sleeping. the clothesline was a plus. but, my beach sport umbrella was stolen from my car which was unlocked for only 10 minutes to allow my friend access while parked at the hostel. I did not feel that Monroe understood or was inclined to try to help. I had to ask him if there was property ins. he replied merely that " an email has been sent". I asked the front desk woman if Monroe said.No follow up. No empathy for the loss.

5th Jun 2016

Great hostel with a sweet location next to the harbor and ferries, super nice staff (a shout out to Monroe), and yummy homemade granola at breakfast. Heck yes i would stay here again. :)

• India, Male, 18-24
3rd Jun 2016

Yeah that was another experience of wonderful moments. It's in too ways......sometimes it's too boring...but sometimes really happy and having lot of timepass .

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st Jun 2016

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were friendly and then beach is not too far away.