HI-Inka Pacha Reviews

Lake Titicaca - Island of Sun, Yucumani - Puerto del Sur, Copacabana, Bolivia

Very basic but well to be fair you are on Isla del Sol so you shouldn't expect the world. The location is very high and gives a great view over the lake. The staff are very charming and helpful and I highly recommend the fish from the kitchen.

• 22nd Jan 2016

It's what you're expecting from a little cheap hostel on a tiny island. When I got there, there was no-one there but a woman came and was really nice and helpful and showed me the routes around the island. I don't think she speaks any English. There is no kitchen but the breakfast she made (extra cost) was pretty good. Not really a sociable place, no common room and not many people there.

There was no kitch. But at the end they gave us de kitchen for money, but on the homepage they say that the kitchen is free to use.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

The booking site promises a room that does not exist at the hostel. This disappointed me a lot. I was not informed about the real conditions of accommodation, (room without bathroom, shared bathroom without water, no double bed) and the direct contact with the hostel are outdated in the HI website.

• 30th Dec 2015

There's not hot water, and no WIFI in this hostel. The bathroom was dirty as well, too bad cuz the woman work there is very nice and attended.

For the price listed I would usually expect flushing toilets, hot water and maybe even wifi, sadly none were on offer. The only shower was out of order. Thankfully the kind staff let me check out a day early. Poor value for money in my opinion.

• 21st Oct 2015