HI-Inka Pacha Reviews

Lake Titicaca - Island of Sun, Yucumani - Puerto del Sur, Copacabana, Bolivia

The hostal was very old and it was not all what i expected. Maybe twenty years ago it was like it is written. For 30 bolivianos you get on the isla nicer rooms by the lokal people. The woman who looks after the hostel was nice and she is cooking quiet well, but she is doing all things very slowly.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

The shower was cold and there wasn't wifi and the breakfast was not included as was promised on the web site

• 15th Feb 2015

Horrible hostel. The rooms are ok, but there's no hot shower (it's an eletric shower in a place where it's 5°C during the night), there's no internet connection, no flush on the toilets and really dirty! I was given no keys to the rooms or to enter the hostel during the night, and there's no locker on the room to keep your stuff. There's a lot of hotels around the island, but i recommend you to sleep in Copacabana and do the tour in the Island during the day.

They told me they have credit card, water, gas, light... None of them! And they kick us off at 7 pm in Isla del Sol without another hostel or something. Shame!! I want my money back!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

I have to say I'm utterly disappointed with my stay at HI Inca Pacha. Besides the fact that the reservation was not ready upon arrival: - The lady gave us DIRTY towels and roll of toilet paper - The room looked wrecked:broken sink, dirty toilet, window not closing, dampness stains on the ceiling - she offered 50 bs/night to other travelers but she made us pay over 150 for same accommodation - Breakfast still not open at 8:10 am -Lady very rude, pushed us to buy her stuff evengetting mad at us

• 11th Oct 2014

The ladies running the hostel had a very rough record of our booking and no idea how much we had left to pay. We later found out that other guests were paying half of what we were. No running water. View was great despite the walk up the hill.