8.0
Fabulous 204 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 204 Total Reviews
HI Lá em Casa Hostel Located at Rua Eurita, 30, Santa Tereza, Belo Horizonte.
Brazil
Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais 31010-210 Rua Eurita, 30, Santa Tereza
80% 204
-19.9160640 -43.9228034
    Rooms available

9th May 2016
6.6

Positives: good kitchen, decent breakfast, bigger lockers. The rest: At this hostel, the owner gave me the feeling that I was a burden and was not welcome which is very odd considering that the guy OWNS the hostel. Kind of felt like a hostile hostel when I arrived. The photos on HostelWorld of the rooms are outdated. I was placed in a basement room that belt like a dirty cellar and my pillow literally had disgusting stains on it so I ended up using my towel as a pillow. Not recommended.