7.6
Very Good 210 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 210 Total Reviews
HI Lá em Casa Hostel Located at Rua Eurita, 30, Santa Tereza, Belo Horizonte.
Brazil
Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais 31010-210 Rua Eurita, 30, Santa Tereza
76% 210
-19.9160640 -43.9228034
    Rooms available

9th May 2016
6.6

Positives: good kitchen, decent breakfast, bigger lockers. The rest: At this hostel, the owner gave me the feeling that I was a burden and was not welcome which is very odd considering that the guy OWNS the hostel. Kind of felt like a hostile hostel when I arrived. The photos online of the rooms are outdated. I was placed in a basement room that belt like a dirty cellar and my pillow literally had disgusting stains on it so I ended up using my towel as a pillow. Not recommended.

There is not any photo of this room on Hostelworld, and all the photos are updated. This room its cleaned every day. It is not the better room, but is the more cheaper If you have o problem with a pillow, just ask to change !