HI Lá em Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Eurita, 30, Santa Tereza, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

les propriétaires de l'hostel m'ont beaucoup aidé pour l'organisation de mon séjour , les literies sont de très bonne qualité ( ça change ) et l endroit est très sympa ( clean, calme..) ___ rien à dire !!

Awesome place if you like the feeling to stay with friends. From the first second the owner make you feel like her friend, she is extremly nice and helpful. I will always remember this hostel because of her.

The best place I have been while 1month traveling in Brazil. Chris was amazing host, we got our cab in 3 mins at the door, he gave us up-to-date information how to get to Imhotim. The house is a well kept older mansion with spacoius rooms and very clean nice bathrooms. Superb breakfast. Futuristic door security by night. Santa Teresa is great location with lots of bars and places to go out. Only disadvantage is it's hard to get there by public transport and prepare cash, don't like cards there.

Very friendly bilingual staff. They really give you a lot of information to make youre stay in Belo fun!

Great location, awesome staff and really good breakfast. I'd recommend this place for sure.

Great hospitality! Definitely would stay there again.

We had a wonderful stay at this hostel and can highly recommend it. Everything was perfect and especially the manager Marília was very lovely. She was very friendly and helped us in every way possible so that we would enjoy our stay.

We weren't happy with the location. As expected, it was in a residential area, but it didn't seem to be the safest, though maybe it was because we arrived at night. We would just say that if you do stay here, be ready to pay for taxis to go somewhere where you will feel comfortable walking around. The room is in a big house, so it's rather homey, and the owners are very welcoming and helpful.

A part of the Hostel was under construction. I think it will be for a while. Didn´t like that. The room was in a kind of "cellar", not really nice. At the end it was ok, it works. The location is good, it´s not far from the city centre. 20min to walk. I think the female staff does a good job there, the owner is kind of harsh and he seemed to be annoyed. Don´t miss Inhotim while visiting Belo Horizonte it´s unique!

Nice hostel, with friendly staff. Christophe can help you if you're french speaking. 6-7 minutes from the subway station, 20 minutes from downtown if you like to walk, the neighbourhood is safe. A little work to finish at the back of the hostel, but amenities are correct with several showers and toilets. Good opportunity for a cheap price.

Excellent place to stay!

Lá em Casa Hostel is the best hostel i've ever been.

• 5th Oct 2013

A great city with a great hostel in a really good neighborhood. Clean, safe, secure, cosy and most of all great staff to help out, go out and show you what is best. Would recommend this 100%.

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Very dificult to find, The place was nice and clean. They were doing some changes in order to improve the dorms, so I guess the people staying there had some dificulties at the moment. I stayed at a private room and it was very nice, clean and with a nice view.

• 8th Sep 2013
  • Ecuador

An amazing hostel: very clean, safe, helpful staff... Highly recommended!

It's very clean and organized! And had a good breakfast :)

• 24th May 2013

I really enjoyed the hostel atmosphere. It was a large building, with plenty of rooms. The internet-access computers were helpful especially since the wifi for wireless devices only worked in one corner of the house. When I first arrived, I did not like my welcome greeting. The woman was slightly rude and didn't elaborate or explain hostel information/rules very well to me. I was placed in a bunk that has 13 people sleeping in it (when I requested 9). The cleaning/cooking employee was great!

The hostel is great. Very clean, staff is very very friendly, relaxing atmosphere, good breakfast. From my experience it is not a party hostel, even though staff usually invites you to parties outside of the hostel. The only point is that it is a little bit far from some things, but there is a train nearby that you can get to save some money. Completely worth the price.

The staff must be the most most friendly I have encountered in the service industry. And it is not false - there are really genuine people working here. And it seems that generousity of spirit permeates through the hostel and everyone who was staying because I found other guests relaxed, friendly and open. Staff very relaxed at breakfast about the time and not pushing you out. This is the way a hostel should be!

I stayed there very shortly, but this hostel is so warmhearted and it feels like mi casa su casa. Thanks for bringing me in the middle of the night to the airport.

• 15th Mar 2013