HI - Lagos Youth Hostel Reviews

R. Lan�arote de Freitas, 50, Lagos, Portugal

It's very basic, but a bang for the buck. Especially the location is right where you wanna be in Lagos.

This was a nice hostel to stay in, super nice and friendly staff, everything is kept clean, location was superb, close to restaurants and right by some of the nice beaches, not far from train station, free breakfast was nothing special. WiFi did not work in my room.

This was really not a good hostel, the atmosphre was really coldcold, the building itself ils not Nice, the 4 bed-room was really small with only one power plugg (no plug in the bathrobathrom neither) and the WiFi didnt work ! Luckily we staid there only one night. Good location and nice staff though. Breakfast is OK too.

Really nice place and nice people, I would come back. It'd be nice to have a better breakfast though... I'm personally intolerant to gluten and the only thing they offer to eat is bread so I had to eat some and was sick during the day. It would be nice to be able to eat fruits sometimes.

• 12th Apr 2015

One of the shower's door at the Ladies was broken and it is not possible to close it while we take a shower (there are only 2 showers at the Ladies). It will be nice to have a shelf at the shower to put our stuff (shampoo, clothes, etc)

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Thought value for money is quite good, breakfast is very poor. Poor coffee, terrible artificial orange juice, lack of fresh bakery, little or no fruit.

Very basic hostels, facilities were all decent but not great. Clean but a bit run down with an air of camping, which isn't a bother since it's in Lagos were the main attraction is the beach. Nice atmosphere - I met supper nice people! Great location though confusing directions, ok kitchen facilities

Ok. Spent my time in another hostel that had more people. Offseason so quiet.

Can't say a whole lot as I traveled in off season so atmosphere was not the best. Although common room wasn't to bad. I think hostel could do some upgrading. They do have lockers though in room. Bathroom facilities were ok.

Unfortunately this is one of the only hostels open in Lagos during the winter season but I assume it would be a lot different in the summer. The location is good but the hostel facilities are very old. There were only a few other guests in the hostel while we were there so the atmosphere wasn't great.