HI - Lagos Youth Hostel Reviews

R. Lan�arote de Freitas, 50, Lagos, Portugal

Ok. Spent my time in another hostel that had more people. Offseason so quiet.

Can't say a whole lot as I traveled in off season so atmosphere was not the best. Although common room wasn't to bad. I think hostel could do some upgrading. They do have lockers though in room. Bathroom facilities were ok.

Unfortunately this is one of the only hostels open in Lagos during the winter season but I assume it would be a lot different in the summer. The location is good but the hostel facilities are very old. There were only a few other guests in the hostel while we were there so the atmosphere wasn't great.

Not the best in Lagos.

This hostel is okay for the money, but it doesn't look nice inside and there are nicer hostels in Lagos for a little bit more money. So I cannot really recommend it.

Unfortunately the staff forgot about my wake up call which led to me missing my bus to Spain. Other than that everything else was perfect! Atmosphere was lacking a little, though I think that's because it's end of the high season so it was pretty quite. Breakfast was pretty good!

I stayed for 3 nights and it was really great! The lockers are almost floor-ceiling, and the rooms/bathrooms were clean. The staff were great, though I had to give a low grade because of the last night I was there. I asked the staff member for an alarm to wake up at 5am, he said he didn't have one but he'd have his colleague wake me. I asked twice if he's sure, and told him I had a flight the next day, he assured me that he'd tell his colleague and write a note. Needless to say, I woke at 6:10am

The hostel is good and clean and the location is perfect, but the kitchen is very poor equipped.

The hostel is good and clean and the location is perfect. Only the breakfast is not so good.

• 4th Oct 2014