HI - Lagos Youth Hostel Reviews

R. Lan�arote de Freitas, 50, Lagos, Portugal

The hostel was really well located and we had a nice there.

Very nice hostel with very nice people. Loved to stay there.

Excellent hostel, met friends for life here,never staying in a hotel or apartment again.

• 2nd Sep 2015

the room was clean but we only could enter at 4 pm, what was very late in my opinion. And we had the feeling that we where in a school we missed cosiness in the building, also the breakfast was not good in my opinion, because it was poor and you couldn't choose what you ate and how much.

The location is really convenient although Lagos is very small so perhaps anywhere is good. The staff is helpful. Also very quiet and it didn't seem like many people were staying at the hostel but maybe it was the days I was there. The breakfast was pretty good although limited.

I like this hostel for the small dorms, it is also a good price. I didn't find it very social though, the commune areas is large and bare. Also pretty much anyone can walk in and our without being stopped which is not so good but then staff are uptight about less important fussy things which makes no sence. The bathrooms smells pretty bad by halfway through the day and I'm not sure anyone has ever wiped down the shower walls. But it is cheap, in a good location and the staff are helpful.

noisy at night though it calms down around 12.30pm

It gets very hot during the summer and the ventilation is extremely poor with no fans inside the room which made the nights difficult. Although the staff was very nice.

the internet system they have is horrible - I had to type in very complicated username and password on my iphone each time I went down to lobby to check emails. the hostel is missing an ambiance unless you run into a friendly traveler, it is no very interesting to hang around. they have a nice outside patio, they could make it more pleasant. The staff was nice though.

Traveled as a group of 3 girls, we initially booked 1 night there but stayed 4 nights... Lagos is one of the most beautiful and colorful places I've ever been to, really enjoyed our 5 days there!! The hostel is nice, loads of fantastic people met there and staff was extremelly helpful and nice! (Johnny

Average place to stay, had no troubles with the place, but there are much better places to stay in Lagos, especially if you're looking to party. Also, rooms were really hot.

Wifi didn't work the whole time we were there. Kitchen didn't have the best facilities. Great location though!!

It's very basic, but a bang for the buck. Especially the location is right where you wanna be in Lagos.

This was a nice hostel to stay in, super nice and friendly staff, everything is kept clean, location was superb, close to restaurants and right by some of the nice beaches, not far from train station, free breakfast was nothing special. WiFi did not work in my room.

Lovely place to stay.

This was really not a good hostel, the atmosphre was really coldcold, the building itself ils not Nice, the 4 bed-room was really small with only one power plugg (no plug in the bathrobathrom neither) and the WiFi didnt work ! Luckily we staid there only one night. Good location and nice staff though. Breakfast is OK too.

Really nice place and nice people, I would come back. It'd be nice to have a better breakfast though... I'm personally intolerant to gluten and the only thing they offer to eat is bread so I had to eat some and was sick during the day. It would be nice to be able to eat fruits sometimes.

• 12th Apr 2015