HI-Lake Louise Reviews

Village Road, Box 115 Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta, Banff, Canada

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel and will definitly come back. The bonfire is also a great activity to meet other people in the hostel.

I will be back for sure!! It was so relaxing and the people were very nice.

• 14th May 2015

I was happy with my stay. The location is great, the building is really nice and the combination with the café and the upstairs relaxing area is excellent. The only thing that I really missed is having a power outlet for the top bunks.

wanna go back :)

Found it extremely hard to meet people in this hostel. Felt like I was staying in a hotel - great facilities and everything is very new and clean. Would only recommend staying here if you are already traveling with others.

I loved it and will go again

• 28th Mar 2015

Keep up the great work. Only suggestion is that the room temperature in winter is a tad too high.

I loved this hostel! The room and the bathroom were very clean. The bed were a little bit unconfortable for my taste, but I slept well. This hostel is very closed to the moutain, about 10 minutes by car. We had a very good meal at the hostel's restaurant for 17$. I recommend this hostel!

The rules should be brought back, that no Alcohol allow in any dormitory, after I seen lots of empty beer can on their bed and some pack of beer yet to be consume. Thanks for letting me to switch into other dormitory it help me to have peace and good night sleep. Consuming alcohol in dormitory Quit often can lead person behaviour out of control, and fumy unpleasant smell from their breath could spread in the dormitory

• 10th Jan 2015

I had a wonderful stay. Definitely will be going there again :)