HI-Lake Louise Reviews

Village Road, Box 115 Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta, Banff, Canada

I loved it and will go again

• 28th Mar 2015

Keep up the great work. Only suggestion is that the room temperature in winter is a tad too high.

I loved this hostel! The room and the bathroom were very clean. The bed were a little bit unconfortable for my taste, but I slept well. This hostel is very closed to the moutain, about 10 minutes by car. We had a very good meal at the hostel's restaurant for 17$. I recommend this hostel!

The rules should be brought back, that no Alcohol allow in any dormitory, after I seen lots of empty beer can on their bed and some pack of beer yet to be consume. Thanks for letting me to switch into other dormitory it help me to have peace and good night sleep. Consuming alcohol in dormitory Quit often can lead person behaviour out of control, and fumy unpleasant smell from their breath could spread in the dormitory

• 10th Jan 2015

I had a wonderful stay. Definitely will be going there again :)

Super hostel!!! This is really how a hostel should be, starting from the outside, which is beautiful, then the nicely furnished interior, the comfortable showers, rooms (with ensuite bathroom!!!!) , great facilities, nice common area with pool table too! Very nice crew too, plus there is also a bar inside and a building next to it for some activities.. Many lockers also for the skis, so it is perfect for the winter! Looking forward to get there again....

Nice hostel and nice staff... Clean, ample, warm atmosphere, and with plenty of services. The surroundings are gorgeous and perfect to go hiking, cycling or climbing... No doubt i would recommend it!