HI-Lake Louise Reviews

Village Road, Box 115 Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta, Banff, Canada

Keep up the great work. Only suggestion is that the room temperature in winter is a tad too high.

I loved this hostel! The room and the bathroom were very clean. The bed were a little bit unconfortable for my taste, but I slept well. This hostel is very closed to the moutain, about 10 minutes by car. We had a very good meal at the hostel's restaurant for 17$. I recommend this hostel!

The rules should be brought back, that no Alcohol allow in any dormitory, after I seen lots of empty beer can on their bed and some pack of beer yet to be consume. Thanks for letting me to switch into other dormitory it help me to have peace and good night sleep. Consuming alcohol in dormitory Quit often can lead person behaviour out of control, and fumy unpleasant smell from their breath could spread in the dormitory

• 10th Jan 2015

I had a wonderful stay. Definitely will be going there again :)

Super hostel!!! This is really how a hostel should be, starting from the outside, which is beautiful, then the nicely furnished interior, the comfortable showers, rooms (with ensuite bathroom!!!!) , great facilities, nice common area with pool table too! Very nice crew too, plus there is also a bar inside and a building next to it for some activities.. Many lockers also for the skis, so it is perfect for the winter! Looking forward to get there again....

Nice hostel and nice staff... Clean, ample, warm atmosphere, and with plenty of services. The surroundings are gorgeous and perfect to go hiking, cycling or climbing... No doubt i would recommend it!

Good location. Clean and tidy and the staff were great.

Nice clean hot showers and the restaurant/bar in the premisse males livre easier for those who are traveling but do not want to cook their own meal.

kitchen is very dirty, they need to clean under the sinks and inside the cupboards, also the ceilings in the shower rooms. Craig was an incredibly good waiter the rest of the staff were ok bit moody.

• 12th Oct 2014

Perfect stay and perfect hostel.. It's rather a hotel than a hostel!

The best hostel I stayed in on my trip. Really clean. Awesome common area. Really clean comfortable rooms. Overall really impressed.