HI-Lake Louise Reviews

Village Road, Box 115 Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta, Banff, Canada

We really enjoy our stay there. The hostel is cleaner than I expected. So does the kitchen. Comparing with other hostels in Banff, this would be the worthiest!

• 3rd May 2014
  • China

One of the best hi hostels I've stayed in, only negatives is very slow internet (every traveller has at least a smart phone and a laptop/iPad these days, hostels should adjust their internet accordingly). And the cafe is very expensive, there's not even free tea and coffee. The lounge, sauna and kitchen are excellent and the beds are comfy.

This is a very good hostel with good facilities and a comfortable place to stay. I was however disappointed as there were no organised hikes or anything on and the organised evening events didn't happen. It lacked atmosphere and a sense of community and fun

Only issue with the hostel stay was the bedding. We stayed in a three person private room. There was hair on the pillows and it was a bit of a turn off. Clean pillow cases are an expectation for hostels for me. I am used to having my sheets clearly freshly cleaned and these were maybe clean maybe not.

1 2 Next » last »