HI-Lake Louise Reviews

Village Road, Box 115 Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta, Banff, Canada

wanna go back :)

Found it extremely hard to meet people in this hostel. Felt like I was staying in a hotel - great facilities and everything is very new and clean. Would only recommend staying here if you are already traveling with others.

I loved it and will go again

• 28th Mar 2015

Keep up the great work. Only suggestion is that the room temperature in winter is a tad too high.

I loved this hostel! The room and the bathroom were very clean. The bed were a little bit unconfortable for my taste, but I slept well. This hostel is very closed to the moutain, about 10 minutes by car. We had a very good meal at the hostel's restaurant for 17$. I recommend this hostel!

1 2 Next » last »