HI-Lake Louise Reviews

Village Road, Box 115 Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta, Banff, Canada

The hostel was very clean and would recommend other stay there. The only thing was that I was told that walking to Lake Louise was fine up the tramline by myself, but when speaking to the locals in the gift shop they said it was a definite no as the bears use the tramline regularly. If in a group no problems.

DO NOT STAY HERE!! We we're put in a room with no air circulation. It was about 40-45degrees celcius inside but outside was cold. The lack of fresh air made you fell like you were suffocating. I went down to the front desk and asked the guy if there was anything he could do, like air con or a fan. He just rudely said " it is what it is" then put his headphones back on started listening to music. He didn't care at all. We slept outside the room in the halway on the carpet and we paid $45 each.

• 3rd Aug 2014

HI-Lake Louise is very clean and quiet to stay in. It has a well equipped kitchen. The staffs were friendly and kind. Also the guests had good manners. So I liked this hostel the most among the hostels in Canadian rocky. I hope to stay some day.

• 31st Jul 2014