HI-Lake Louise Reviews

Village Road, Box 115 Lake Louise, Lake Louise, Alberta, Banff, Canada

The front desk staff could have been a little friendlier. I did not feel welcome at all.

• 16th May 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel and will definitly come back. The bonfire is also a great activity to meet other people in the hostel.

I will be back for sure!! It was so relaxing and the people were very nice.

I was happy with my stay. The location is great, the building is really nice and the combination with the café and the upstairs relaxing area is excellent. The only thing that I really missed is having a power outlet for the top bunks.

wanna go back :)

Found it extremely hard to meet people in this hostel. Felt like I was staying in a hotel - great facilities and everything is very new and clean. Would only recommend staying here if you are already traveling with others.

I loved it and will go again

• 28th Mar 2015