HI - Lisbon Centre Reviews

R. Andrade Corvo, 46, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good location and good breakfast

Clean, accessible hostel. Metro right outside the door, easy access to the airport and supermarkets, restaurants, etc, nearby. Excellent staff: warm and caring people.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Bahamas

Hello Dianne, We're glad that you enjoyed your stay ! Thank you for your comment ! We hope to see you again! Best Regards, Staff Youth Hostel Lisbon Center

Couldn't sleep at all because of the noise from the street and the showers from the room next to mine. Yes, there is a kitchen, but not for the guests to use.

It was a great place to stay and when ever I go to Lisbon I stay at this Hostel only. This is the Third time I stayed. I am extremely satisfied with all staff members and the whole environment of the hostel.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

The woman at reception was incredibly rude, impatient, and unwelcoming. Ruined my visit.

• 5th Oct 2014

Great hostel! Nearby most metro lines; Very helpfull staff; Modest, but well organised breakfast; Cheap; Little ambuance; 1 cockroach and 3 ants in our room.

• 3rd Oct 2014