HI - Lisbon Centre Reviews

R. Andrade Corvo, 46, Lisbon, Portugal

A good place to stay. Quite difficult to find a parking on the street nearby, but there was an underground parking just two blocks aways which would cost more.

I really enjoyed staying here- nice staff, great location next to a tube station und superb facilities. The only thing that bothered me though was mold next to my bed.. Still, I'd always return here!

I was disappointed by my stay. I chose this hostel because among the facilities there is free parking. That is one of the few or the only that give that service in Lisbon. The problem is that in the reality there is not free parking and during the week you have to pay for leave your car. I was very angry for that. Plus I stayed there for two nights and the wi-fi was always out of service and I think that such a thing should not happen in a hostel in a European capital.

Thought the hostel was very good location. Lacked a communal area for residents so there was nowhere to sit to use wifi. WiFi signal was poor and only available in the reception area where there were no seats. Its location is good, right next to a metro station and lots of bus services for getting around Lisbon.

• 23rd Oct 2013