HI - Lisbon Centre Reviews

R. Andrade Corvo, 46, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good location and good breakfast

Clean, accessible hostel. Metro right outside the door, easy access to the airport and supermarkets, restaurants, etc, nearby. Excellent staff: warm and caring people.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Bahamas

Hello Dianne, We're glad that you enjoyed your stay ! Thank you for your comment ! We hope to see you again! Best Regards, Staff Youth Hostel Lisbon Center

Couldn't sleep at all because of the noise from the street and the showers from the room next to mine. Yes, there is a kitchen, but not for the guests to use.

It was a great place to stay and when ever I go to Lisbon I stay at this Hostel only. This is the Third time I stayed. I am extremely satisfied with all staff members and the whole environment of the hostel.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

The woman at reception was incredibly rude, impatient, and unwelcoming. Ruined my visit.

• 5th Oct 2014

Great hostel! Nearby most metro lines; Very helpfull staff; Modest, but well organised breakfast; Cheap; Little ambuance; 1 cockroach and 3 ants in our room.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Very grateful to carol for her help . Breakfast very good except not as the notice advertised as it said juice or Weetabix which were not available. No lunch or dinner available as stated. Coffee really bad! No bar as advertised. Worst thing was my iPhone couldn't get internet and it wasn't fixed over the 4 days we were there. V good showers. Excellent value and we would go back.

The hostel is in a good location. Whorty the price. The breakfest is decent.

It's cheap. Wifi didn't work in rooms, lack of common area, breakfast was disappointing, coffee was awful. The staff however, were bright and cheerful.

I enjoyed my stay a lot and met inspiring people. The hostel has got nice, friendly and welcoming atmosphere

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Poland

price is good. staff is friendly. no lockers in the room

I would like to state that this hostel is horrible with replying to emails. I sent a total of 3 emails and I have never heard a response back.