HI - Lisbon Parque das Na��es Youth Hostel Reviews

Rua de Moscavide, Lt 47 - 101, Lisbon, Portugal

I have stayed in this Youth Hostel before, last time some 4 years ago, and I must say they improved greatly in the meanwhile. Now the beds have their numbers, the furniture is new and the common facilities were perfectly clean. I didn´t stay for breakfast. I evaluate most of things as "good" not because something would be greatly missing, but simply in LIsbon for the same money You can get much better. For an overnight stay to catch a plane the next day early in the morning this was perfect.

It is one of the worst hostels i have ever been, especially regarding the value for money. I had to pay arround 14euros for one night - which is above the average hostel prices in Lisbon - and they: 1)neither give towels nor have them available to rent 2)do not give a key for the room (you have to knock if its locked os simply entry) 3)have a terrible wifi connexion 4)serve breakfast only from 8h30 am on ps: its also far both from metro stations (arround 1km) and relevant bus lines