HI - Lisbon Parque das Na��es Youth Hostel Reviews

Rua de Moscavide, Lt 47 - 101, Lisbon, Portugal

I stayed here for one night before an early flight and it was very conveniently located near the airport and a very reasonable price.

Très très bon séjour, l auberge etait génial pour le prix, les réceptionnistes très serviable et la propreté irréprochable, je recommande cette auberge a 100%...! Sabrina

• 16th Jun 2014

A bit sad that there was hardly any breakfast when we went down there. Breakfast was still suppose to be available for 30 more minutes and all that was available was bread, one yogurt for us to split, and some really awful orange juice.

The wifi connection was very poor

I have stayed in this Youth Hostel before, last time some 4 years ago, and I must say they improved greatly in the meanwhile. Now the beds have their numbers, the furniture is new and the common facilities were perfectly clean. I didn´t stay for breakfast. I evaluate most of things as "good" not because something would be greatly missing, but simply in LIsbon for the same money You can get much better. For an overnight stay to catch a plane the next day early in the morning this was perfect.