HI Los Angeles - Fullerton

Superb 18 Total Reviews
Superb 18 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2017

Staff were ready fantastic, so friendly and welcoming. It's one of the smaller hostels I've been to and I felt I got to know the staff at least a little bit rather than just being someone else to deal with at the front desk. And they totally went above and beyond with helping me with my shuttle to the airport. It's a $10 Uber from Disneyland (which is great because the park can often be quite draining and I liked being able to pop back for a nap and then go back when it cooled down).

19th Aug 2017

Enjoyed my stay in Fullerton, the staff was courteous and friendly and accommodations were clean and comfortable. I can't wait to go back.

• jbrede1
  • USA, Female, 41+
29th Jun 2017

The staff was great! Very secure and peaceful. However, I was quite disappointed that the hostel had not been upgraded....it needs a facelift.

Thanks for your review. Were so happy you enjoyed your time at our hidden getaway!

×